• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stallions

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
OK, this is a poem I wrote right after I wrote "Trapped", so I was still pretty depressed. Which is why this poem may not be as enlightening as my other works. ^^;;

Stallions

The stallion is a symbol,
Of a spirit gone free.
Just seeing them run,
Fills one with glee.

With their manes of gold,
And their hooves of steel.
Just by the sight of them,
You'd know how I feel.

They run like the wind,
While flipping their tails.
They move just as swift,
As a ship's great white sails.

Yet most are now gone,
Tired and alone.
Still they hope every night,
To one day return home.

Now, I am really straining myself to explain what this poem means. But advice from Finglonger says that I shouldn't explain my poems and just keep you viewers guessing. This poem is very choppy and doesn't flow very well, but, meh, bite me. ^_~ Enjoy this crappy poem of mine! XD

~Kelsey

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
What an awesome poem!!!!
I'm horse crazy, and that poem rocks!
I wrote a poem on stallions before, too.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Thanks Pikapal!! I should've known the biggest horse-lover in teh forums would've liked it. ^.^

~Kelsey

darkblastoise89

mech lover
Years
i'm not a horse-freak, but i like this poem. it's not crappy. i can see the depressing mood at the end. simple and short. it get's the message across without a lot of useless cliches, and that is a good thing ^ ^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Fwee! *huggles Matt* thanks for rating it. Yeah, right after I wrote "Trapped" I wrote this one, in hopes of the thought of horses getting me out of my depression. XD

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Yeah, I adore horses, just being near them makes me feel so calm. ^_^ Anyways, this was just a spur of the moment kind of poem. =3 Thanks for reading it! ^.^

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Awwww, you're too kind, Koga. And I am sure your poems are every bit as good as anyone's. Everyone is a poet, some just haven't found that poetry may be one of their strengths yet. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Kelsey said:
Awwww, you're too kind, Koga. And I am sure your poems are every bit as good as anyone's. Everyone is a poet, some just haven't found that poetry may be one of their strengths yet. ^_~

~Kelsey
That's true.How wise of you to say that.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
That poem did flow well it just seemed to rhyme alot. I'm not a poetry expert or anything, but if you ask me it was really good.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Awwwws, thanks Espy! Horses just have a certain majesty about them that just draws me to them. Horse-lovers like myself will truly know this feeling. ^_^

~Kelsey

Back