• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:The Power Of One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
Hack Name-Pokémon:The power of one
BASE:
badge-firered.png

CREATOR:ONYX79

Introduction
Hello,My name is Onyx79 and I've decided to make a hack that will finally give a full access to my favourite reigon the ORANGE ISLANDS!
I know that previous hack was canceled about the orange islands,but this time I hope to succssed and give the fans a full access to the orange islands with all of the infamous events from there.
NOTE:I really need help at scripting I prefer to add some amazing events like light platinum has so I need help at scripting or at least someone that will twll me how to create them.
The Story
You are a kid that was born on Kanto,you're family decides to move to the Orange islands,you are finally 13 years old and now it's time to start the ultimate adventure on the orange islands,experience pink pokemon's,crystal onix,new 8 gyms,Gs ball and much more!
but however on the Kanto reigon team Rocket's boss giovani was arrested and has been sent to the jail for his entire life!
the team rocket was disabended from kanto,but however boss giovani had a good friend that was more evil then him Lawrence,the evil plan was that the new team rocket leader will be the evil lord lawrence,all of the rocket members have been escaped to the peacfull reigon the Orange islands,on those very moments the evil lord Lawrence and his team rocket gang are trying to take over the orange islands with their new plan,catching lugia!​

Features
-kyledove,Wesley FG,12345 tiles
-Full access to the orange islands-this will be the only reigon.
-Some new amazing OW's!
-8 gym leader the original 4 from the anime(cissy,danny,rudy and luana)=4 new that I will create+the champ Drake!
-this won't an 100% accurate,it will have a major diffrences!
-main legenderis are:ZAPDOS MOLTRES ARTICUNO LUGIA.
-3 starters from the 3 generations
-1 evil team rocket with lord lawrence as their new leader!
-Music & pokemon combined from gen 1,2 and 3!​

Pictures

14889130.png
95514471.png

87498863.png
91939548.png

note:those pictures are from the previous hack,when I'll get on progress I'll change them to some new pictures.

Videos
None.

Credits
Kyledove,Wesley FG & 12345-the tiles
blobs if boobs-for the D\P awesome rom base
the tool creators
Serg!o-Some battle & OW sprites from pokemon naranja​

Full hack progress=0%​

Awards:
Pokecommunity:hack of the week No. 73
powerofonecopy.png

NEED HELP AT:scripting,mapping,battle spriting,title screen changing,world map editing.

Downloads:
none so far.

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
update:the gym leaders:

My creation:

1)Gyzmo:
types:ground & rock
backstory:Gyzmo is a fossil maniac his family were all explorers,recently he found a new fossil of a poemon named aerodactyl.he is a very known person on the orange islands.heis gym built like a cave.

2)Sting
types:thunder & steel
backstory:Sting is the most famous guitarist on the Orange Islands,he uses thunder & steel(metal) pokemons.however due his carreer sometimes he doesn't inside the gym so you have to find him which can be hard.

3)Horoko
types:dark & poison
backstory:like Koga horoko was a ninja,however he got old and retired,now he owns an official gym.as the ninja tradition he uses a dark & poison pokemons.his gym is dark and full of traps and ninjas.

4)Walter
types:fire
backstory:Walter was an head officer of the Orange islands pollice,like Horoko he got old and now owns a gym.his gym built like a jail and to reach for a match against him you've got to think like a criminal and find the way to sneak around.

Anime Original:

5)name:Cissy
type:water

6)name: Danny
type:ice

7)name:rudy
type:flying

8)name:Luana
type:psychic

Last edited:

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
cool

cool, but you should try linking the orange islands with johto because the orange islands wont have gyms every island you go to. So maybe you should be able to beat Jasmine and Chuck. Like on the last island in the orange islands theres a boat that goes to olivine city then you challenge chuck and then its over 2 u for your ideas

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
update:
here are the new pics of Vlancia island:
14889130.png
95514471.png

87498863.png
91939548.png

hope you like them (=
and nimmy about johto so no because this will be only orange islands,there are million g\s\c remakes and that's why I make an hack about a reigon that is unaccessable on poke games

I need help in scripting!!!!!!!!!!!!

note:I've read all of the episodes of the orange islands plots and I've seen that there are not so many events to add so I'll use some ideas from my head to this also I'm open minded so if you have ideas for this hack-feel free to write them (=

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, the screens are good and I see
that you've improved.

However, don't you mind changing the text on the Valencia Island Signpost Script?

(The one that says: Shades of your journey await!)

Can't you think of another more interesting way to change the text?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
Well, the screens are good and I see
that you've improved.

However, don't you mind changing the text on the Valencia Island Signpost Script?

(The one that says: Shades of your journey await!)

Can't you think of another more interesting way to change the text?
thanks for the improvment I'm really good at tile inserting now but I still don't know how to change the palletes when I want to insert a completelry new tile(eg wesley FG did a new tile and I want it,but I don't know the colors he uses so I don't how to insert it)
about the Valencia island=maybe I'll change it but I don't know...
also I need to improve in scripting I want some good scripts in this hack....

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
sorry for not updating the thread but now I've decided to map ALL the game,yes I know that it might take a lot of time but it will be better to map all the islands and then to start scripting all the game,when I'll do some maps I'll realese an alpha or something to back up the game in case something goes wrong -___-

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
I really think you should take off those cloud, because if the water is moving, you won't be able to see reflection in the water

Edit:
Also the water is way to deep to be able to reflect the cloud's image.
One more thing, did you check the map rating thread?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I really think you should take off those cloud, because if the water is moving, you won't be able to see reflection in the water

Edit:
Also the water is way to deep to be able to reflect the cloud's image.
One more thing, did you check the map rating thread?
I think that weather effects will be good for this type of hack since it's about islands.
about map rating thread yes I've seen that,they allways say that my maps are too square and maybe they right but that's my style you see I like to make a map with loads of beatifull tiles like this
50261235.png

yes it's really square but it's an island,also I've edit the borders so if you will go to edge's of the map you'll se a sea.
also I'm watching the orange islands episodes online so the game is based on them.
well at least I'm the n00b of the year :nervous:

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2010
Good images!

Actually, I was planning to create a hack which would contain Serg!o Naranja + Pokemon Movie 2000: Power of One. In which after beating all the 4 gym leaders and before returning to pallet town, they temporarily stop and visit Shamouti Island. In which the plot will faithfully followed the Movie flow.

I never had any xp on hacking a rom. So I've started studying on how to hack a rom but since I'm so busy, I never had the time to focus studying about hacking.
Another thing is that Serg!o's Naranja has a lot of glitches and it's already 3 years and no beta 3 release yet.

So I think even though this wouldn't turn out the same as my idea (but I'm hoping you'll consider my idea), I'm still looking forward to play this. So, Don't stop developing this please.

Keep up the good work!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Dude.. You need to improve your maps...
Its not all bout the pretty tiles.. it is more bout scripting and mapping.. please for the love of god, Learn to map properly..

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Dude.. You need to improve your maps...
Its not all bout the pretty tiles.. it is more bout scripting and mapping.. please for the love of god, Learn to map properly..

And you need to improve your rule reading skills. >:o The guy above you revived the thread; report it instead of continuing a dead thread.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back