• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Hey,
can someone please PM me a Pre-Patched version because for me the ups patch won't work and I'm really looking forward to play this game :(
greetings Trickser

Years
The House of Time is a place where you'll meet and battle the Celebi of Rumors Forest after you find GS Ball and put it into the House of Time.

Does the GS Ball happen to be one of those battle the Elite Four a numerous amount of times, or someone randomly gives it to you, I've talked to everyone I believe, and can't find it.

Also, I can't seem to find the person who gives you the the bike anymore. I thought he was in Volcano Town, but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

Korzone

The Zone
Years
Sorry for being demanding, but I have a few more questions

1) The Reshiram/Zekrom event at the top of Jade Mountain still isn't triggering for me, is there a way to fix this?

2) My Cresselia in my box turn into a bad egg, is there a reason why? [through testing, it seems to be a specific spot in my box due to any pokemon put in that spot turning into a bad egg]

3) Is Victini not meant to learn Fire Blast/Overheat?

4) There's a couple on the shore of Sunny Beach that don't say anything, is there a purpose to them?

5) At Central Area you battle most important characters with the exception of Pure/Name or male character, is there a reason for this?

6) Is there a location for tm earthquake or psychic?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
So is this game fully completed? I saw on your first post that version 1 has almost everything done. Then the download link has version 1.8. So does that mean its fully completed now? Awesome looking game by the way.

Years
Sorry for being demanding, but I have a few more questions

1) The Reshiram/Zekrom event at the top of Jade Mountain still isn't triggering for me, is there a way to fix this?

2) My Cresselia in my box turn into a bad egg, is there a reason why? [through testing, it seems to be a specific spot in my box due to any pokemon put in that spot turning into a bad egg]

I'm not sure about the Reshiram/Zekrom even maybe 1158 can help you there. As for number 2 I wonder if it's the same spot I had trouble with Box 1 second to last row down, first slot? What I did it just start storing Pokemon in box 2 and so on.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Does the GS Ball happen to be one of those battle the Elite Four a numerous amount of times, or someone randomly gives it to you, I've talked to everyone I believe, and can't find it.

Also, I can't seem to find the person who gives you the the bike anymore. I thought he was in Volcano Town, but I guess I was wrong.
To get the GS Ball,you just need a TM 28 and find a certain wall of a city to dig through,then you'll find the chamber where GS Ball was placed,as for the bike(Only Mach Bike),you can get one from the manager of Marble City Supermarket,he's on the 1st floor of the supermarket.

Central Area seems to have a problem with wild encountered Pokemon

Thanks for reporting this,I've fixed it and added some more small events in the newest fixed version,and I released it just now.

Years
Well then, I believe I've completed this hack. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
Beat the Elite Four two times, beat Central Area, caught 13 legendary's, collected 9 starters not counting Gible/Axew, collected 7 other Pokemon from random people, two of which were eggs, and restored 2 fossils.

Please tell me if there is more, so I can continue the hunt.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Well then, I believe I've completed this hack. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
Beat the Elite Four two times, beat Central Area, caught 13 legendary's, collected 9 starters not counting Gible/Axew, collected 7 other Pokemon from random people, two of which were eggs, and restored 2 fossils.

Please tell me if there is more, so I can continue the hunt.
Hmm...You sure you've met Shaymin?And Rotom,haven't you got one yet?

Years
Hmm...You sure you've met Shaymin?And Rotom,haven't you got one yet?

Nope haven't done that, not sure where to look. I've ran around the whole map looking for new things such as caves, burrows, new people, and haven't seen anything different. Also realized I haven't caught Latias yet (time consuming trying to find it in wild), and Latios if it's possible.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Nope haven't done that, not sure where to look. I've ran around the whole map looking for new things such as caves, burrows, new people, and haven't seen anything different. Also realized I haven't caught Latias yet (time consuming trying to find it in wild), and Latios if it's possible.

Someone in Whitewave City will give you a key,this key can help you to open a door and start the event of Shaymin,and if you really have talked to each person of each place,you must know there's a mystery man callled "Expert S",after you defeat the E4,you'll find him somewhere,his secretary will give you a Rotom,as for Latios(Only avaliable for male player)and Latias(Only avaliable for female player),you can find one of them in the deph of Halfleaf Cave,but first,I suggest you to download the newest Version 1.82,because there's some bugs which can make Latios/Latias event doesn't work.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
I just downloaded version 1.82 and Tsukuyomi and NUPS are being a butt about patching it to my Emerald rom (Tsukuyomi says input checksum is invalid, NUPS says the patch doesn't match the file 0.o). Halp?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
where is situated central area?

Central Area is in the middle of TYRON Reigon,there's no road/path to there,you can only go there by plane.After you finished the event of Western TYRON,Uranium will give you a Central Pass in the airport of Brightlight City,and then the plane to Central Area will be avaliable.

Years
as for Latios(Only avaliable for male player)and Latias(Only avaliable for female player),you can find one of them in the deph of Halfleaf Cave,but first,I suggest you to download the newest Version 1.82,because there's some bugs which can make Latios/Latias event doesn't work.

With that said then I guess I should report that I ran into a level 30 Latias in Ancient Meadow in version 1.7 don't know if it was a bug, glitch or complete luck seeing as I'm playing as a male. I didn't think to attempt to catch it at the time seeing as it fled after one attach.

Also I have Secret Key, Basement Key and Card Key. I was thinking it was the Secret Key I needed but can't figure out where to use it since the description says "The key to Cinnabar Island Gym's entrance" I was thinking possibly the locked gym in Bronze Port, but I was wrong.

Last edited:

suryabharat

Koolbuddy85
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Cool game I got a bad egg in one of the box in PC and got the pokerus to my pokemon.

I am stuck at Cutter Alens House after entering the house when I talk to lady the game hangs. I tried re patching the rom but same is happening

Back