• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
If Tsukuyomi says that, it's the problem with the ROM itself.

Yeah, I figured that out after trying to patch another hack to two different roms of FireRed and it only worked on one of them. I guess the Pokemon Emerald (U)(Trashman) rom I have isn't the one this hack was built off of. Probably good to note for future reference.

Years
  • Seen today
With that said then I guess I should report that I ran into a level 30 Latias in Ancient Meadow in version 1.7 don't know if it was a bug, glitch or complete luck seeing as I'm playing as a male. I didn't think to attempt to catch it at the time seeing as it fled after one attach.

Also I have Secret Key, Basement Key and Card Key. I was thinking it was the Secret Key I needed but can't figure out where to use it since the description says "The key to Cinnabar Island Gym's entrance" I was thinking possibly the locked gym in Bronze Port, but I was wrong.

The key you which you need is Storage Key,you can get it in Version1.8 or newer fixed version,as for that Latias,I never thought that it would appear...I even don't know why it appeared...

Cool game I got a bad egg in one of the box in PC and got the pokerus to my pokemon.

I am stuck at Cutter Alens House after entering the house when I talk to lady the game hangs. I tried re patching the rom but same is happening

I don't know why this happen,I've checked the data of this event,but there's nothing wrong....you can try the newest version1.83 and restart,maybe it'll help.

Korzone

The Zone
Years
Is it just me or does Victini not have the ability to learn any fire TMs?

1158, can you help with the Reshiram/Zekrom event not triggering for me?

Years
  • Seen today
Is it just me or does Victini not have the ability to learn any fire TMs?

1158, can you help with the Reshiram/Zekrom event not triggering for me?

I think there's actually no Fire-Type TMs avaliable for Victini before the newest Version 1.84,and...As for why the Reshiram/Zekrom event doesn't work for you,I even don't know,but I'm still checking...But I haven't find any errors which can cause this problem...

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Awesome Hack !:)
Where do i have to go after i got the ruby from the elder in the temple ?
greetings trickser

Edit: now got to rumor forest where i had a battle with one of the main characters but what do i have to do now because if i go to the town south of the forest and talkn with the rival grouü the game crashes :/

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen today
Awesome Hack !:)
Where do i have to go after i got the ruby from the elder in the temple ?
greetings trickser

Edit: now got to rumor forest where i had a battle with one of the main characters but what do i have to do now because if i go to the town south of the forest and talkn with the rival grouü the game crashes :/

So,the version you're playing still call the orb as "Ruby"?It must be the version which is older than Version 1.82.Well,you'd better try the newest fixed version,I think I solved the problem you mentioned in this one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
hm, updated to 1.84 and still got the same issue.
Is there maybe anything important to do before going to bronze port ?:/

Years
  • Seen today
hm, updated to 1.84 and still got the same issue.
Is there maybe anything important to do before going to bronze port ?:/

Could you please send me your .sav file?I need it so that I can find out where I did wrong and fix it.

where is key which Uranium is looking for ?

You can get it from a dark worker which is in a city,and you must try to find and battle him for 4 times,he will give you the key as you find and defeat him the 4th time.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Oh my!I can't patch the ups again!
Can anyone send me the pre-patched zip please?
Maybe there's something wrong with my Emerald Rom?

Years
I'm just going by the screenshots here, I don't know how updated they are, but I think you need to go back and add some spaces to your text strings. I'm not sure if English is your native language etc. but yeah, the text looks kind of hard to read without spaces.

Years
  • Seen today
Where is Mr. Silk and HM07? Please help me..!!!

Mr.Silk?...Or you mean Miss.Silk...?Why you need to find her?I believe that you don't need to find her.And...as for HM07,you can get it after you defeat E4 and battle GENESECT,then N will wait you on the top of Mt.Skywall and give you it,in fact,it's not an important HM,it's just for exploring some hidden areas.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hey 1158, great hack, halfway through it, its a real long hack! but i must ask, where is the move deleter?

Back