• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Guys, we really need to get down to this. I don't want a repeat of last year where we scurry to put something together and it turns out to be a complete **** of a prank. It's already March 5th - it's time to cut the crap. What are we going to do for April Fools?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can we just pretend Erica's pregnant or something? I dunno seems like a conspiracy that'll amuse a few at least. They expect too much from the staff @ April Fools.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Too unbelievable. If we're doing anything we're making Erica pregnant.

...if possible, that is.

Years
*Cracks fingers*

e878de51-0aa8-4a7c-8509-eda45a26eada.jpg

Immagetaslapforthat

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ugh Fabio, you're so immature sometimes. Of course we're not actually "getting" her pregnant, but she'll just be pregnant due to somebody IRL. She won't actually have a baby but it's a scandal I guess if you don't know the father. We could create an announcement and all about it, saying something like she'll be away from PC because she's pregnant? Dunno, best I can think of right now, really.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Whyyyyy doooon't we be a liiiiiiittle more serious, yes?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh, but I was serious though... I thought it would be quite interesting!

Maybe we can lie and say we're bringing back social groups? I mean the hype created from that might be kinda exciting.

Years
Ugh Fabio, you're so immature sometimes. Of course we're not actually "getting" her pregnant, but she'll just be pregnant due to somebody IRL. She won't actually have a baby but it's a scandal I guess if you don't know the father. We could create an announcement and all about it, saying something like she'll be away from PC because she's pregnant? Dunno, best I can think of right now, really.

Jesus Christ and you need to lighten up a little. It was obviously a joke. I hardly speak to her anymore so I obviously don't mean I am going to fly out to wherever she lives and do the dirty to make it realistic.

And the Spey idea, even though I would enjoy, bit harsh...​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Will, you never agree with me anyway. Typical. It's a fantastic idea and you know it, cut the pettiness.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I'll be meeting Erica later this month. Maybe I can get her pregnant?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Jesus Christ and you need to lighten up a little. It was obviously a joke. I hardly speak to her anymore so I obviously don't mean I am going to fly out to wherever she lives and do the dirty to make it realistic.

And the Spey idea, even though I would enjoy, bit harsh...​

Knowing you? Anything's possible. ;x

Either way MOVING ON, I'd much rather if we had a "poster person" for something "bad" (like banning? accidentally removing account? I dunno) to happen to for it to be someone really popular like Yoshikkko (she's really awesome, but still, knowing how well-liked she is...) maximum outrage from members, imo.

Oh hey, CatDog you have a point. Maybe this whole Erica pregnancy thing could work out.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Joint op with another Pokemon board, switch names and styles and stuff.
Or did we already do that? I'm having deja vu. Or maybe it's the fever of 101.

Last edited:
Back