• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
haha u beat me to it since u got 2 hers first urs is actually 8/10 like ur sig its really good

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Hikaru's Twin said:
Second time rating your's, Tatt. :p But your avatar rocks! Em a.k.a Hermione, looks really cute there. ^^
10/10

Thanks Hikaru! ^^ Yeah, Emma does look cute there. I love that pic cause they both look sweet.

As for yours... it really suits you! Although you said that you'd like to change it..hmmm... maybe another simular av? 9/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Teara said:
^8/10
Aww, Tatt, you alwayz have zuch cute Avyz ^_^ Hermione and Ron...very zweet ^__~

Aww.. thanks Teara! *huggles*

As for ya Pokepoop... i don't seem to be able to see your av x.x It's just a red x. I think it's my firewall blocking it. *kicks comp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back