• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
When i got the lvl 40 giratina down to orange health the game started making this weird noise and hasnt stopped since then. Other than that, this is the best hack i've ever played.
Also i cant find oceania island.

Years
Nice you finished your game =)
Your pretty quick compared to other hackers.
Well I'll play this someday, whenever I feel like it, the first beta was fun so =)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
im stuck in the outerspace after i talked to jagold(sandlash) in 2flr tower of fate.. and theres 3 groudon in my pc after groundon join my group..

Years
...I guess I can't live without Groudon.
The Guardian Dragons are all level 60, while my team are in the 30's-early 40's. I keep losing constantly before Devihell even gets dragged out. :/
Also, if I lose, the game is back to a very early point. When I talk to Kangaskhan, she says "Sorry, we don't have any personal requests for you today", etc.
I keep constantly losing, so I'm literally stuck. What do I do? x.x

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hey Time, how is Rescue Rangers going? :\
I'm looking forward to the next version, because it will have more bugfixes in it and it will be awesome. :)
Although it would be much better if some of the music was changed. ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
when im on the second floor of the tower of fate i spoke to JAGOLD and the game warped me to where shaymin was being attacked

no idea what caused that.
I just checked the script and it was written fine.

Thanks for the Patch. Now, here's a couple of bugs to report..
- I beat Groudon, it says he joined my team, but he doesn't appear in my PC, nor my team. Oh well, I guess I can live without it...
- After I talk to Evil Pikachu before the Tower of Fate, the game freezes after he says he erased their memories. Thank god it's skippable, though.

Groudon should have joined...
maybe I should fix the script...

I uploaded a new patch. hopefully, the dark pika's speech's working properly this time. :\

When i got the lvl 40 giratina down to orange health the game started making this weird noise and hasnt stopped since then. Other than that, this is the best hack i've ever played.
Also i cant find oceania island.

no idea what had caused that...
Oceania isle, talk to Kangaskhan...

im stuck in the outerspace after i talked to jagold(sandlash) in 2flr tower of fate.. and theres 3 groudon in my pc after groundon join my group..

that movement permission in that area's really messed up intentionally...
also, Groudon kept on joining in your PC 'cause the flag wasn't set...
will be fixed...

...I guess I can't live without Groudon.
The Guardian Dragons are all level 60, while my team are in the 30's-early 40's. I keep losing constantly before Devihell even gets dragged out. :/
Also, if I lose, the game is back to a very early point. When I talk to Kangaskhan, she says "Sorry, we don't have any personal requests for you today", etc.
I keep constantly losing, so I'm literally stuck. What do I do? x.x

no idea why Kangaskhan had said that... :\

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
yeah im walking it around 15mins - 30mins but still no progress only sounds and murmur of the shadow... anyweiz tnx and hope you can fix all major bugs :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I will make the movement permission easier then as I fix the bugs.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
another glitch i got was when i talked to breatherna and halfwway through on of the speeches the game frooze for 1 minute and then i got teleportered

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
another glitch i got was when i talked to breatherna and halfwway through on of the speeches the game frooze for 1 minute and then i got teleportered

hm... were you using Version 1.3 or 1.4...?
but either so, I don't know what caused that glitch. :\

How will you make it work on VBA?

please read the Hack Showcase Rules on how to play hacks.
thank you.

Anyways, I am starting to get really busy with college.
-If ya wanna know, I am at our school's computer lab. We are currently having our Semi-Final Exams and our teacher let us use the internet for our Photoshop examination-
The hack's not locked, so can I ask anyone to review my scripts which are glitchy through XSE...?
I kinda don't know how to use XSE. :\

Also, I am thinking of releasing 2 patches next time; Baby Version and Normal Version.
What's so special about the Baby Version? Well, all boss are low leveled... What do ya think?

Anyways, good day~

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
lol a baby version well i think its good for those who are crying when they have to fight a boss its easy but then i have 500 rare candy's in my backpack:p so its easy for me:P

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2009
after i defeat sprinephy it wants me to find shaymin for her so um where can i find shaymin???
uumm also after i defeat ''the gate'' he sends me back or somthin but chikorita says bye (name of ur character) then the whole screen turns black and WHERE IS SHAYMIN!!!!!???????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
after i defeat sprinephy it wants me to find shaymin for her so um where can i find shaymin???
uumm also after i defeat ''the gate'' he sends me back or somthin but chikorita says bye (name of ur character) then the whole screen turns black and WHERE IS SHAYMIN!!!!!???????
if im right you can now go further in the cave since that pickachu should be gone now just follow the paths and you will get to shaymin
and from there im stuck 2

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I've answered the same question already...

if im right you can now go further in the cave since that pickachu should be gone now just follow the paths and you will get to shaymin
and from there im stuck 2

After the Shaymin event, you can then go to where Groudon was.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hey! If you're making a baby version, I was just thinking, it'd be cool if you made something like an Expert Version as well, with bosses of higher levels. Like the guardians, for example... 90? I know, it's very high, but it's fun that way!

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
so uhhh wheres the one that fixs the glitchs is it the one on page one and wats a ruby rom with mugs intro??????

okay i have a problem i have the ruby rom mugs intro but it wont work with my old save do i really have to start over again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Starting over is even better you know.
Anyway I like it to start over after playing an previous Beta.
Maybe there are some newly added things at the begin or further.
And offcourse you can now play the full version, so starting a new game would be more fun I think..
And uhmm just edit your post if you forgot to mention something, don't dubbelpost. =P

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Jagold..i don't get the ending after Chaomega sends me back to the human world it just goes black..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back