• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
i caught a lot of Tauros today.LOL ^^

309860_273303726025949_100000389704736_947507_1946459103_n.jpg

309865_273304112692577_100000389704736_947508_1215465747_n.jpg

ashgraybanner.jpg

Years
i sure about this i repeat it 5 times or more there's a problem with the new beta 3.6.1 in the misty mermaid event if you using a new game it will not active,but if you using a old save file with the misty mermaid event will work

i hope metapod fix it
ashgraybanner.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
The encounter ratio for Pokemon in areas 1 & 2 is much higher, and there's mostly Tauros and some Rhyhorn to replicate the anime. In Areas 3 & 4 there are less Tauros, but the encounter ratio is the same as in the original games.

I tested the Hidden Village just now, but I didn't have any problems. Try a different rom.

The Wild Data for all of the maps used in the North Pole don't have any Sunflora in them. I tried to test it, but I didn't get it to happen to me. I'm not sure why that's happening in your game.

OKAY thanks I'll try that

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
i sure about this i repeat it 5 times or more there's a problem with the new beta 3.6.1 in the misty mermaid event if you using a new game it will not active,but if you using a old save file with the misty mermaid event will work

i hope metapod fix it
ashgraybanner.jpg
yeah me too, because i don't have any save files from older beta's :/

but is it a really necesarry event or can I go on just skipping that part?

Years
yeah me too, because i don't have any save files from older beta's :/

but is it a really necesarry event or can I go on just skipping that part?

it just an super rod that you will get from that event, i think nothing important with that, you can use the good rod anyway.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
ok then :)

strange things with my haunter btw,

Lavender Town guy says it couldn't be happier
I'm leveling it up during night-time now (not evening, but night when it's at its darkest) ... and it still won't evolve

Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

acidblazinboy

pokemom master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 7, 2011
how do you get to the pokemon league after you beat the exam thing?? the sailor guy is like....the ship isnt ready yet come back later or something like that...i need help i am addicted to this game....and can you get the HM FLY and Surf??

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
how do you add screenshots? i wanna show you guys something funny.
Upload it on imageshack and post its url here between tags

how do you get to the pokemon league after you beat the exam thing?? the sailor guy is like....the ship isnt ready yet come back later or something like that...i need help i am addicted to this game....and can you get the HM FLY and Surf??
Fly and Surf are not available. Instead of Surf you get Raft and instead of Fly you get nothing (okay, maybe teleporting system might be considered as replacement for Fly).

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
ok then :)

strange things with my haunter btw,

Lavender Town guy says it couldn't be happier
I'm leveling it up during night-time now (not evening, but night when it's at its darkest) ... and it still won't evolve

Am I missing something here?

Yeah, Haunter and Kadabra evolutions won't work - I didn't realize that day/night evolutions didn't work in FireRed because it technically doesn't have a day/night system, even though it includes the day/night evolution requirement. In a future release I'll change it to just happiness evolution.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
Ok np :)

Haunter and Gengar are both awesome anyway :)

edit: finished the beta now! My last battle in the league was vs Lance (aerodactyl vs aerodactyl, mine lost).
Really love the pidgeot-event by the way ;)

I'm really looking forward to the Orange Islands!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2011
Can anybody help me? I have just finish the pallet party panic and released my pidgeot. Prof. Oak told me to follow the route 1 river to get to valencia island, but i when i swim down the river it takes me to a dead end, i have the 3.61 version

Back