• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Well, everything changes with time, it's inevitable :(

Like people that used to play Asteroid & Pong, now they have battle simulations of space shooters :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty sure Emma Watson isn't a Pokemon. ;x

But yeah, that's true. I remember asteroid and pong and now pokemon with Sprites will be another thing that is a 'I remember when--'

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday

Didn't they say, that the main series always will have sprites for the Pokemon? Strange enough that they decided to to use 3D models instead. Well let's see what they will look like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be. Too bad that so far it doesn't seem like they'll be bringing it back? But who knows they might just do so.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I hope they do bring it back. Maybe the preview of the Pokemon XY games are just the basics and they'll add more stuffs? :)

I hope so^^

And Emma Watson is a great actress ♥

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

I would say "oh yes it will!", but it probably won't :P especially not if there's only about 5 people posting on the thread :P

Back