• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarCraft 2

TY

Greetings Zerg, Protoss or Terran player. It is I, ShadowExcadrill that called upon you.

This thread is all about StarCraft 2, and i have plans to make a PokeCommunity clan on SC2 if there isnt one already.
Feel free to join it, if you have no clan. Also its all about enjoying this game.
Discuss about strategies, favorite units and more in this thread.

- End of briefing​

TY

I basically made this to find more people to play StarCraft 2 with, cause its one awesome RTS game and so far i have no friends on it xD.

I usually play as Zerg but i play Random too, since im pretty decent with every race, but the Zerg are just fun to play since you have to hatch every unit...
I dont have HotS yet, i want to finish the WoL campaign first before getting on with HotS...
I often play Co-op vs AI since its really fun to play and you can try different strategies on them aswell... (i want to go from Very Easy to Cheater (Insane) with a party, if i get to it)

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Love playing this game lately. I play mainly as Terran in 3v3 or 4v4 unranked matches. Was considering going for ranked matches soon, but I mostly play to kill some time and enjoy myself. My s/n in SC2 is HairyNips and e-mail: [email protected]

TY

I played some ranked lately, and got placed for... bronze leauge... Well i hope i wont be involved into Bronze Leauge Heroes at all. Im mainly playing as Protoss but im good as Terran aswell.

My s/n is ShadowE and my ID is 972 for the European servers and 458 for the American ones.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I main Protoss, Was Silver in WoL and got Bronze in hots thanks to 2 DC. Barely playing this as I have way to many games but I wouldn't mind some team games. Never tried them.

danielbird13 @gmail.com if you want to add me (take out space ofcourse)

TY

I really love playing as Protoss, since Colossus/Archon really works out for me (especially against Zerg).

Also i finally got 10 wins in team games as Random which means i got the Overlord portrait which i love.

BL5g1uDCcAA4KNh.jpg

I still need to get HotS, campaign looks awesome

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I mostly play Zerg, although I'm trying (and failing) to get the hang of Protoss. I'm Silver in 1's (which I hardly ever play) and Plat in most of my teams, both random and organized.

TY

Im not in Silver league in 1v1 and Gold in 2v2.
My switch to zerg failed a bit so i got back to Protoss, my best race.

Also im considering making a small tournament for SC2 under the PC members.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
When I used to play (that is, before I got into league) I was in silver league, but as skilled as gold players. My best race was absolutely Protoss.

The best protoss strategy I've used (against protoss) is a 3 gate phoenix rush. It is a Korean strategy (meaning it takes very good timing to pull off) but if you can do it, the other team is going to be very behind. (It's one of those quick win ones, but the transition is fairly easy if you applied the right pressure.)

The strategy works because it disables any unit with phoenixes, and also forces stalkers to either focus the phoenix or focus your stalkers/zealots.

My ign is Khawill

TY

I love to go 6-gate Stalker/Immortal with Protoss, it really helps me out vs Terran.

Also i had this really weird ladder match against a Terran in which i placed a pylon in his base, and he instantly left (thinking i was gonna cannon rush... he didnt scouted me since i had gateways and a cybernetics core open). I couldnt stop laughing of how stupid that was...

TY

Well you need Wings of Liberty first before you can play Heart of the Swarm

Back