• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2010
Hello, first of all, great job, thank you for this hack ^^.

I dunno if somebody has already told you it, but when you started the game on a linker (after SRAM pacthing to avoid the Flash savetype problem with the white screen), the intro and the main screen are really... buggy.
When you press start during the intro, you get a white screen, and keep earing the intro sound until the end, then start screen appear, completely deformed (but you stille have sound and the Crono title).
You can press start, and then the game keep going normally (or at least at the beginning).
So, nothing really important, but I just want to tell you. ^^

I can't take a photo right now, sorry.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
Hello, first of all, great job, thank you for this hack ^^.

I dunno if somebody has already told you it, but when you started the game on a linker (after SRAM pacthing to avoid the Flash savetype problem with the white screen), the intro and the main screen are really... buggy.
When you press start during the intro, you get a white screen, and keep earing the intro sound until the end, then start screen appear, completely deformed (but you stille have sound and the Crono title).
You can press start, and then the game keep going normally (or at least at the beginning).
So, nothing really important, but I just want to tell you. ^^

I can't take a photo right now, sorry.

same. When I ran this, I skipped the intro and got a white screen. That eventually went away, and was replaced by a glitchy title screen (picture was messed up). Afterwards, the game ran fine, until I got to the Professor giving me my quest (go and get his bag), after that, I left, and as some as I touched a went to the forest, the game froze, and I had to shut down my emulator.

now, when ever I try to load the game, I get stuck on the white screen.

any ideas?

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
thanks 44tim44! you helped me with my problem!i currently playing this,and it rocks!good luck with this dante!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
okay, I have tried using different Rubys, I have tried using different patching programs, I running out of ideas.

I got this to work on my PSP once, but it was glitchy and froze, I tried it again later, and would not load at all.

Does this use an American copy of Ruby, or European? This is the only idea I have left.

also, I too have had problems with Pokemon hacks on my PSP. Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and a few others work, but this, Omega, Ruby Destiny, and Flame of Rage didn't.

Omega would play until I touched tall grass, Destiny looked corrupted, and FoR would work until the first scripted event (when you go down stairs for the first time, the girl starts to talk, and then BOOM!).

any ideas?

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Wow I realley like your hack
Can I have your tileset please? He is so great^^
Of course, I will give you some credits.
Thanks so much
Palkia9, french rom-hacker

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
This hack looks great, but I can't play it no matter what I try in VBA. :( I get the white screen. What should I do?

Years
when i try to play this game on gpsp i get the white screen and there is no edit to 128k flash save its all done through the game config file in the emulator so i was wondering if you had a section i could add on to the game config to allow the game to run

Sky

Years
hi
first nice screens , but second have a problem in the beginning of the hack after the event with team magma or rocket ? , then i was in red ville and have take the parcel from lance to rufus , then i havent a pochyeena on my poke team screen , and cant battle
i have patched right
hope you can help me dante
and keep it up

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
hi
first nice screens , but second have a problem in the beginning of the hack after the event with team magma or rocket ? , then i was in red ville and have take the parcel from lance to rufus , then i havent a pochyeena on my poke team screen , and cant battle
i have patched right
hope you can help me dante
and keep it up

These Glitches are fixed in Beta 2 so no need to worry.

Years
Wow, ive been playing this hack, and it is amazing!!keep hacking!oh, and im stuck, i just
finished the 2nd dream, and my when i try to go out of the house, my character says:"i cannot go out during the night" help!!

sid_elite

HAck LoVer!
Years
The start Sreen Turns BLANK ?

I have VBA 1.8.0.All other Betas work properly but in Crono After the start up movie the start screen is empty.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Dante return!!
Hello to all!!

You excuse if for this whole time I have not made to feel but I have had some problems that I had to resolve ^ ^ "
I also ask excuse all those that the PMs have sent me and that they have not received an answer.. I promise that
I will occupy of it as soon as possible.

I care to specify that Crono is not dead.. rather it is more asset of first because after having corrected all the BUG
what they concern the play ability, I have begun the job for the beta 2.
However if I have to be sincere, I am sorry not to have gotten great results in the contests as Hack of the month
of POKéCOMMUNITY and of STUDIOPOKéMON, because of my appointments...
but it doesn't care..
it will be for next time..
rather I take advantage of the occasion to make my compliments to the winners of these 2 contests and all him,
other participants ^ ^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

Is the moment to speak of the novelties of POKéMON Crono now!!

News n°1 (First Post)
I have transformed the first post giving him a more appropriate graphics to the hack inserting the whole last novelties.

News n°2 (Beta 1)
For first thing I have completed the Italian version of Pokémon Crono Beta 1 (BUG FIXED)
and now I am working to the version in Spanish that surely from the point of view
grammatical it will have many errors but I am sure that my friends of STUDIOPOKéMON will help me to correct ^ ^

News n°3 (Pk Market)
I have modified the insides of the POKé MARKET because I had changed the insides of the POKé CENTER and it seemed me
correct to also modify those of the MARKET.
Credits to Kyledove for the tiles.

setcrono9market.png

News n°4 (Pk Center)
I have completed the inside tileses of the POKé CENTER inserting the new PC with the respective animation and I have changed
the map of the world replacing it with that of the MIDAMOND.
Also in this case credits to Kyledove for the tiles excluded the map.

setcrono9center.png

News n°5 (Characters)
By now the history of the hack is taking more and more form and at the base of the history there are the characters.
it is on theirs that I build the history and therefore I have decided to make a brief description for each of the
characters seen thin to now.
This section will also be created then in the first post it is it will be always in continuous updating.

irivalflv.gif
Hero 1 (Kylen Oak)
This is one of the 2 heroes that can be chosen to the beginning of the game (I remember you that are both males).
The history of the hack is in the preceding period to that of Red/Blue/Green and therefore the two heroes are respectively
the parents of GARY (hero 1) and of ASH (hero 2).
As it regards the hero 1 his original name it is KYLEN.
It would seem what it characterizes him/it from the other ones they are the dreams.
During the night ago of the strange dreams, he/she sees places that exist really but where he has never been; but the thing
really strange it is that to him it seems to know that place as of the distant memoirs and hidden in the angles more
remote of the mind.
Its history has subsequently beginning to a dream (common to everybody and 2 the heroes), where a man with a black mantle
a grave show him that is found in the DEATHON VALLEY, where its name is written there!
He/she lives in a small city to south of the MIDAMOND called LITTLE TOWN.
It has a friend that calls LUCAS, that Mr.RUFUS will introduce him for which it will develop some quest that will bring him
to know a trainer very strong named Lance.
Its first pokèmon is a very vivacious POOCHYENA that incotra by chance while it is developing a mission for Mr.RUFUS.
In the beta 1 its adventure finishes at night, in its house, subsequently to another dream where the bogy man him
it says to reach him/it to DEATHON VALLEY.

Hero 2 (Nichie Catchum)
In progress...

ifujirgbp.gif
Mr.Rufus
he is the most famous man of LITTLE TOWN it is it manages a breeding of ARCANINE of which it goes very fierce.
By now it is a man of a certain age and therefore it is submitted a lot to his assistants ending up then being deceived.
Despite this it is in contact with a lot of important people among which Lance.
The hero 1 will meet him/it to develop some missions for him in exchange for a reward.

Lucas
This character is a boy that has had a very difficult infancy.
When it was small lost both his parents in an accident, a thing that I mark him deeply.
From that moment it transferred him to house of the grandparent to LITTLE TOWN it is he was suffered taken in liking by Mr.Rufus that it became
for him a second father.
it is the best friend of Kylen and in the beta 1 will be that it will make you know Mr.RUFUS (if you will choose to use Kylen).
In the beta 1 will meet at that time only it but it will be one of the protagonists of the principal history.

iwataruanime.gif
Lance
Principal character of the beta 1 meeting for the first time Kylen to RED Ville and then to DRAKEN Ville (his city)
where it will face a furious GYARADOS Rosso saving the city of DRAKEN Ville.

BOSS Giovanni
he is the head of a trio of crazy persons that they have strange projects of conquest of the world.
Kylen will meet him/it for the first time to the breeding of Mr.RUFUS, where he is disguised at keeper of the breeding
and what then, with the help of his/her two accomplices Hall and Benn, will steal an ARCANINE it is it will escape.
The second time will try to destroy DRAKEN Ville waking up again a GYARADOS Rosso instead but they will be stopped by Kylen and Lance.

Hall&Benn
They is the 2 accomplices of Giovanni and together with him they plan the conquest of the world.

Leon
This strange type appears once only in the beta 1 to GREENWOOD, where it will show the dance of the moon to Kylen.
This character he will still meet.

Black man
Last but not less main point is the Black man.
On him he is known really few...
he/she is known only that appears in the dreams of the two heroes and that he speaks to continuation of a zone of the region of the MIDAMOND called
DEATHON VALLEY.

News n°6 (Beta 2!)
As I had already said before, I have finally begun the jobs for the beta 2.
As many of you know, in the beta 1, after the second dream, you found again at night you in your room...
I have decided to take back the beta 2 from that event allowing the player to return to sleep..
but since in that night the strange things were few I have created a small event that to the beginning I had thought as it conceives banal
but then I have found inspiration and I have built a beautiful history that I am sure many will like it...
above all to the fans of POKéMON NEVER B&W... ^ ^
Some time ago talked to Ricc! (Skoria) of a conceives that I had in mind..
or that to connect our two hacks in some events in common seen by two different points of view..
or from that of POKéMON CRONO and that of POKéMON NEVER B&W..
does a conceive that, if I don't remember badly (is passed of the of time true friend?? xD) Ricc! had accepted.
there will surely be then some characters that many of you they will recognize.
The first event of the beta 2 there will be the fall of a strange meteor of blue color that will fall in a new run to north of
LITTLE CITY... or the ROUTE 600.
Naturally the fall of this meteorite will cause a lot of nervousness to the people of LITTLE CITY and Mr.RUFUS and its assistants him
they will bring on the place to study this meteorite..
but Mr.RUFUS won't be alone.. in fact with him there will be a woman that calls BRENDA WHISKEY (I have chosen her because in the history
of NEVER B&W is tied up to ARCANINE while my Mr.RUFUS has a breeding of ARCANINE (I swear that this was not an intentional thing XD).
Here are some images..
setcrono10.png

setcrono13.png

setcrono14.png

and I promise you that there will be soon new updatings!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
My DANTE friend, I was not really brave for you
to have copied the same idea of my SCRIPT basically,
but I think SCRIPT's of each hack is
a very personal thing that does with that the hack is ONLY,
it is it is my sincere opinion because me not
I will be speaking lies for you,
I think CRONO began with a certain ORIGINALITY
and to the few went losing this originality, if they notice the palletas well
of the area deserts of DANTE it is basically the same in palletas and some tiles
of mine, but that is not the main, its hack it is identical NBW,
and now it is using a complete city of this hack, besides using thousands of
tiles and palletas of her, just a little modified, I think that that is creativity lack
and I think you are beginning to go for a road, wrong,
the beta was good, but now you this using a lot of ideas
of a lot of people, besides mine (SALAMENCE FLY),
I don't say for the pokémon that you use but yes for the
IDEA OF SCRIPT, I find that very characteristic of
each hack and its hack is going like this to the few losing CHARACTERIZATION and ORIGINALITY,
I think from now on he/she should think more of its ideas, and to be the same the min ALEXMAD, LEX, XIROS, KODER, EING15, EDO, among many other
and to think in scripts and more original ideas, that make its hack
to be only, very good luck in the desemvolvimento of the hack
this message is just not an advice a warning
if you want to follow it I think it will be a better hacker,
GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back