• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unova Masters (IC)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I saw the Snivy's trainer order Snivy to use Leaf Blade on Little Bro. My eyes widened and I guessed out was now our never. I quickly returned the high five to Dunn and looked at Zora.

"Now Zora counter the Leaf Blade with your Tackle Attack full power" I shouted and Zorua jumped into the air colliding with the Leaf Blade causing a small explosion that knocked Zorua and possibly Snivy out.

"Dunn i'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but you and Little Bro got this" I said and gave Dunn a thumbs up feeling extremely weak. I looked to the side as I healed up Zorua and returned it to the Pokeball.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Leon looked down at Snivy. After the collision with Zorua it seemed as if Snivy was down for the count. "I believe Snivy is done for now." Professor Juniper said as she walked over and healed Snivy. "We'll it was some good experience there, partner." Leon said patting his Snivy on the head.

"I just realized I haven't given you a nickname yet. I'm thinking Konoha." Snivy nodded in agree with her name. "Sweet then that's your name, Konoha!" Just then Juniper came over and gave Leon the Pokeball containing the wild Lilipup. Leon had almost forgotten about his capture attempt. "Thanks for the assist there, prof."

After putting his Pokeball on his belt clip, Leon patted the Tepig trainer on the back. "You got this, dude."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Weak? You just turned the tide of the battle! Raph, if you're anything, it isn't weak." Dunn returned the thumbs up with a flashy grin. It was Little Bro against a Tepig. What could go wrong? "So..It's you and me now." He turned to the Tepig trainer. "This'll be great!" He gave him a smile that showed his sportsmanship. He looked to Little Bro, who was thankful for being spared the Leaf Blade. "Are you good to go, Little Bro?" The Oshawott nodded excitedly. The Snivy was down. The Zorua was down. The other team's chances of success were down. This was all in the bag. "Let's do this!" He cried and raised a fist in excitement.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
"Oh I hate this job." Somnium thought as he dawdled past the gates of Driftveil City, heading out into the wooded area known as Route 6. He'd been sent out here to do research about the best spots that trainers would be so Ghetsis knew where to set up his next lecture. As he ambled along the dirt path, a rustling noise caught his attention. He hid behind a bush while he waited for the rustler to reveal themselves. A few seconds later, a small flying creature came flying out of the grass, flapping about as happy as could be. "An Emolga!" he whispered, as it hovered ever so closer to him, "Ralts, you know what to do.". Suddenly Ralts walked out of the bush and up to the Emolga, who had just noticed them and was staring curiously. Then Ralts held its head before suddenly stretching its arms toward Emolga, who suddenly became shrouded in a pink aura. Ralts was sending a vision of a wonderful life of contests and happiness, where they could all live happily together. Then, on cue, Somnium stepped out from behind his bush and came up to the Emolga, who's pink aura had now faded away. "How would you like to come with us?" he asked, holding his arm out gently for it to land on. "We could enter contests together and have loads of fun. So how about it?". Emolga then flew up into the air before diving straight down onto his arm, a way of telling him that it loved the idea. "Now show me what attacks you know.". Emolga suddenly soared into the air, before charging up electricity from the air, before releasing it all around it in a flurry of sparks. He was impressed, it knew Charge AND Shock Wave! What a little superstar! However, the show wasn't over, as it suddenly flew back down to Ralts and began to swirl round and round in the air, before sending a dozen or so love hearts toward Ralts. Seeing how Ralts was unaffected, it confirmed Somnium's suspicion of Emolga being a girl, seeing how Ralts was also female. But an Emolga that knew Attract already without a TM, now THAT was something! He decided it was getting late, so he suggested both him and the Pokemon head back down to his rented out suite in Driftveil City where he could report his findings, and after a little meal, could carry on with some training outside...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Seeing that his partner and the other trainer lost, it was down to Lucas and Tepig. After getting a pat on the back, Lucas takes a deep breath. 'Tepig! Do your best! Tackle!' Tepig ran towards Oshawott hoping to get in close enough to land more damage. Both Pokemon are getting tired...We have to use that move!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
So it ends. "Little Bro, counter that with your own Tackle!" The Oshawott nodded. He was too tired to use Brine. It was down to a Tackle battle. Dunn had respect for this guy. He was tough. Not many people would charge head-on in a situation like this. Little Bro rushed in to meet the Tepig half-way. The collision would knock at least one of the out, maybe even both. A draw would be good. It's not a victory, but it's not a loss either.

The pokemon collided and there was a small explosion, tossing both pokemon across the small field. Little Bro stood up shakily. He didn't have much in him, but he would go on.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Tepig and Oshawott both rolled back and were exhausted. Lucas seen that his little partner was nearly out for the count. Lucas lifted his goggles off his eyes. 'Excuse me? Could you answer me a question?' Lucas cleared his throat. 'Umm...Why did they explode after tackling each other?' Tepig began puffing small flames from it's snout, as it's body began coating itself in a metallic armour. 'Tepig, Heavy Slam!' Tepig sprinted towards Oshawott, breathing heavily trying to deliver it's final attack.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
It was over. The Tepig was charging. The only way to stop it was to use Brine... "Little Bro, do you think you can use Brine?" The Oshawott looked unsure for a moment, but nodded. "Then use one more Brine! Give it all you got!" The Oshawott gathered all of his remaining strength and channeled into one final attack. "Use Brine!" Little Bro blasted a final burst of water out in an attept to halt the Tepig's progress, but it kept coming. It managed to slam into Little Bro, despite the gallons of water being poured on it. It was over. Little Bro was down.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas flinched as the Brine blasted Tepig, but the Pig was okay and kept charging. With all it's might it struck Oshawott taking it down. 'I...I won?!' Lucas shouted. Prof. Juniper tapped his shoulder and pointed out the Tepig had the swirly eyes stumbling towards Oshawott and fell beside it. 'I....I lost?' Lucas said to Juniper. 'Well, you did lose Lucas, but the outcome is a draw.' 'I don't understand?' 'Well, the Brine had enough force to K.O Tepig through it's metal coating. But the little rascals legs kept going!' The professor stood tall and handed the 4 trainers all a Revive Crystal and a Sitrus Berry. 'You all fought exceptionally well for your first battle! Well done boys! Now...' -Insert boring Pokemon lecture here.-

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Dunn blinked in shock. The Tepig fainted? That was crazy! Little Bro was too weak to knock out a Tepig in armor! But it did....He "listened" to Professor Juniper's lecture and gathered the other three boys around. "Well, my good friends, that was an excellent battle!" He was truly over-joyed about the outcome. Nobody had won, and nobody had lost. It was a win-win solution really. They all got a revive and some sitrus berries. "I really enjoyed that. Would any of you care to share my journey with me?" Dunn was excited about the prospect of his own little band of friends. There was nothing wrong with friends.

KingKaos

Years
After the battle, and getting both revives plus sitrus berries plus a lecture from Professor Juniper, Leon was ready to go. Just as Leon was about to head out, Dunn asked if anyone would be interested in traveling with him. "I appreciate the offer my fellow trainer, but I plan to be a top coordinator. And my methods of training are going to be quite different from your methods."

With that bring said, Leon rose his hands up, high fived all the other trainers and left for his training. Konoha was still out of her Pokeball and so she jumped onto the shoulder of her trainer. "I'm sure all of our paths shall cross again. When that time comes I would love another battle like this. And with I bid you all farewell."

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
DeSean got in the lab just in time to hear, "I need a travel partner" from someone. He was out of breath from the joy of catching his first pokemon.
"Professor here is your pokemon back." DeSean said handing her back the Lillipup."
"Great job on catching a pokemon!" she said smiling.
"Now here is a pokedex, five more Poke Balls, a revive, and a sitrus berry."
"Thanks professor. also I think I heard someone say they needed a travel buddy? I'm looking for someone to take in an adventure with also, challenging every gym in Unova."

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
"Well then little buddy, onward we go! What should I name you?" Grey asked. "Flyer?" The bird shook his head. "I like the name Celery. How's that for a nice name?" Grey asked again, and this time, the bird nodded yes. "It is settled then. Where to now? Seeing as we are now trapped on Route One by an angry professor and two angry men. Maybe enlisting someone's help would be nice?" He said, looking around. He then saw Leon, walking toward the next town. Grey walked up to him, and asked nerviously, "Hello my good sir, my two buddies and I are trapped on Route One by three angry people, and we would like to enlist your help. So, will you?" He hoped the guy would say yes, but he wouldn't be surprised if he said no, for there were many anti-Plasma people out here. He crossed his fingers, and waited for a response.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
After making his way through the Gates, Somnium headed down the Main Road to the Hotel they were staying at. After finally reaching it, they nodded a hello to the Manager and his Cinncino and went through the main hall, a medium sized room with green and gold colouring plan, to emphasize Clay's mine that had made this city prosperous. He passed through the marble archway into the training field at the back of the Hotel and asked Emolga to head out onto the field. "So then Emolga," he said, bringing out his PokePad to check an moves it can now learn, "It seems you should be able to learn Quick Attack, so lets get down to training. Emolga, we need to raise your speed and attack, so we'll try this dummy over here.". we headed over to the Scarecrow/Dummy training area, a row of flour sacks on poles, waiting to be attacked. "Now then Emolga, I want you too aim for one of the dummies and ram into it as fast as you can!". Emolga then backed up and charged into the sack of flour, not doing much damage to it. "Come on, keep going!" Somnium yelled, as Emolga kept charging and charging, until eventually, they got they wanted, and Emolga was surrounded in a white glow. "Quickly! Charge the dummy!" he yelled, and Emolga, faster than it had been before, rammed into the dummy, causing a glorious explosion of flour to rain down. "Great job, Emolga! Now then Ralts, it's your turn".

KingKaos

Years
As Leon was walking out of Route 1 he was stopped by a strange kid. Leon looked at him with a look of confusion. "Where did he come from?" Leon asked his partner Konoha. The Snivy shrugged her shoulders showing that she did not know either. Leon and Snivy exchanged looks then looked back at the strange kid. "Why hello my dear boy my name is Leon and In traveling to become a top coordinator. May I ask why you're stopping me from leaving this route I've been stick on for too long?" Leon was trying to be polite to this stranger but he really wanted to go.

That's when the boy asked if he could travel along with Leon. Leon made a small sigh. "Why must everyone try to interfere with my training? I just want to work alone and go at my own pace. If I let this kid come along can I really rely on him not to be a hindrance?" Leon was having an inner monologue that had created an awkward silence.

Leon glanced up again and saw that this kid had an Eevee. Leon immediately pushed the kid aside in excitement. "You have an Eevee?! The gem of coordinators because it can be versatile in its evolutions for contest. I've always dreamed of catching one and then having a whole contest team of Eevee!" Once his excitement died down, Leon looked back at the kid.

"Alright, you can travel with me. By watching you raise your Eevee I will definitely be able to get a better analysis to raise my own." Leon stretched out his hand to pick up the kid from the ground. "Sorry for knocking you to the ground. So what is your name new travel partner?"

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
"Sorry for not telling you earlier, I mean, it was rude of me. I'm Grey, the lamest- yet one of the nicest- Team Plasma members. Nice to meet you!" Grey said. Then he thought, Why did I tell him I am a member of Team Plasma?! He's not going to help me now... I'll be stuck on Route 1 forever... Grey smiled at Leon, and said, "And I am also sorry for stopping your progress, I just need the help of someone, so I can get off of this route. I understand if you don't want to help, seeing as Team Plasma is completely hated throught Unova now. As for my Eevee, his name is Harry, and I agree, I have seen them in contests on television before, and they are absolutely amazing. This little guy actually deserves a conest, after what he's been through." Grey then pets Harry behind the ears, as Harry has liked since being found.

KingKaos

Years
Leon was shocked to hear that his new traveling partner was a part of Team Plasma. However, that did not bother Leon for he already knew that this kid couldn't possibly be as bad as the guys that attacked Juniper. "It doesn't matter you are a part of Plasma, as long as you keep your preaching pr whatever it is that you guys do down then it's all good." With that Leon pointed to the way off Route 1. "Let's get out of here and if anyone gives you trouble in the next town then they will have to deal with me and Konoha, my partner Snivy." Leon learned from his grandfather that no matter what you do you should always do it with your heart at full power. He did not judge others for the path they followed and in return he expected them not to judge him as well. With that all squared away, Leon told Grey to follow him as they headed off of Route 1 and onwards to the first gym. "PAM, should I be catching any Pokemon in the upcoming routes?" "I would say you could catch a Purrloin but according to my data, Snivy is now level 7 and knows Vine Whip. Gruff, the lilipup, is level 4 and knows Tackle and Leer. If you get it to its next level then it will learn odor sleuth. My data says if you catch a Purrloin and raise it to level 6 it will learn assist. I'm creating combo data for all these moves and shall have it available within the hour on possible catching and training ideas." Leon was glad to have PAM by his side because without her he would have no clue what Pokemon he needed for his contest. "Alright I'll leave it to you PAM and then check back with you." Leon proceeded to leave Route 1 with Grey following behind him. "Finally, my first step onto my road to be a top coordinator."

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
"Thank you for not judging me. Not many people wouldn't, you see. And that's a nice name for a Snivy, how did you think of it?" Grey asked happily and curiously. It certainly was an interesting name, and a well thought out one at that. "As for the preaching thing we do, I don't do it often. I really only do it because I care about pokemon. In my opinion, some people don't treat them right. I found Harry after watching him in a grousome battle, after which he was abandoned." he said truthfully. An idea suddenly popped into his head after a bit more walking, and he hoped his friend would agree. "I know we just met, but first chance we get, do you want to enter a tag team contest with me? I know there's not contest halls in Unova, but there must be some type of town-held contest somewhere. So whaddya say?" Grey said, holding his hand out for a high five.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas takes the Revive and the Sitrus Berries. He places Tepig on the floor and let's the Revive's energy zap into Tepig's body making her jump up. Tepig stood up and shook her head. Lucas hugged the Tepig. 'You fought exceptionally well Tepig! I'm proud of you!' Lucas stood up with Tepig in his arms while it was munching on one of the Sitrus Berries. Dunn approached him, as did Leon and Rafael. Dunn had brought up the proposal of working together and traveling with each other. Leon turned down the offer and decided to travel solo. Lucas looked at Rafael who hadn't decided yet. Tepig looked up at Lucas and smiled. 'What could go wrong? It will help build my confidence traveling with a friend.' Lucas looked up at Dunn.

'Dunn, Little Bro. Tepig and I would be happy to take you up on that offer.' Lucas smiled as he fixed his goggles back up onto his hat.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Excellent! "Excellent! I look forward to it." Dunn looked to Raphael. "What about you, Raph? What say you?" He was going to build a good friendship with Lucas. He could already tell. Raph was a good battler. He had saved Little Bro from defeat. That Leon guy was good at battling, but apparently he was on the coordinator side of the pokeworld. Proffesor Juniper walked up to Little Bro and healed him, saving Dunn's revive for later. "Thanks Proffesor." He gave a 'clicky gun' and smiled, and she walked away laughing. "So...is that a yes or no?"

Back