• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
What do you think of them? Some people think that you shouldn't use them Here is a quote from a person on a DIFFERENT website:
Eeveelutions are like legandaries. You shouldn't use them.
But you can use them, they're not against the rules or anything are they?
If they are, my Flareon will be sad..

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Um, no, not even close. Eeveelutions are fine to use, and I don't know why anyone would say what you quoted....

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
Years
Eeveelutions are not legendaries because they dont have great move pools and that they dont hav the best overall stats. i personally dont use them because they always die :( hope that helps :)

- the_gurpster

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Eeveelutions are not legendaries because they dont have great move pools and that they dont hav the best overall stats. i personally dont use them because they always die :( hope that helps :)

- the_gurpster

lol my umbreon doesnt always die :)

it can survive a good 4/5 turns, by which i have a good chance to batton pass to something else.

but yes, the eeveelutions are not banned, can be used no problem, infact they are very very common

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
they're common but they're UU right?

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
Years
lol my umbreon doesnt always die :)

it can survive a good 4/5 turns, by which i have a good chance to batton pass to something else.

but yes, the eeveelutions are not banned, can be used no problem, infact they are very very common
lol okay but i used my jolteon in a battle i lost :( well i dont use them

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
Thanks, guys! I can't believe I had to type that quote; I know they are fine to use.
No, they almost never lose for me. My flareon KO's.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
They're fine. I don't worry about Umbreon much, but I hate Vapreon, cause I always have trouble killing the dang thing.

hmm, probably because umbreons moveset is predictable, or at least moreso than vaporeon.

and being dark type, its more common too, your more likely to have more defences against it

Years
Yeah, I can always expect Umbreon to use stat boosters and stalling moves, but Vaporeon always has the possibility of carrying Ice Beam and a Hidden Power instead of being a tankish Bulky Water.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Mmm, this has nothing to do with D/P so it'll fit in better in Pokemon General.

Now, if ya'll want to continue talking about the eeveelutions in the metagame, please go to the Strategies forum.

Btw, my Flareon is quite happy because I use my favorites and screw what other people think bwaha. :]

-MOVED-

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
wow. eeveelutions are like legendaries eh? you should most definately roundhouse kick the person who thought that, Chuck Norris style. How could Flareon be Uber status (no offense but those stats and that movepool make me cringe). Seriously people are just stupid, proof right there.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
wow. eeveelutions are like legendaries eh? you should most definately roundhouse kick the person who thought that, Chuck Norris style. How could Flareon be Uber status (no offense but those stats and that movepool make me cringe). Seriously people are just stupid, proof right there.

Quite right. Flareon's got "what-the-heck-is-that!" moves. But not all Eeveelutions are weak. The main description for Eevee is that they evolve in different niches to adapt in their favor.

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years

I really don't think flareon is as bad as your making him out too be, I love flareon and usually evolve my eevee into him and I think he's quite strong if you teach him good moves (and super cute! <3)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
I really don't think flareon is as bad as your making him out too be, I love flareon and usually evolve my eevee into him and I think he's quite strong if you teach him good moves (and super cute! <3)

oh flareon is good outside of competitive battling, but he's pretty weak as far as movepool and stat distribution go.

Fire Fang Power 65? Flamethrower with base 95 Satk? UU

Anty

Just thought of going French..
Years
Er... You should use them. Don't listen to the guy who said, "You shouldn't use them because their legendaries." They are very powerful. And my most favourite is Umbreon. Nevermind, I love all of them!

Back