• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I would've liked it if Ash in the World Championships was a bit more difficult because although he has 6 level 100's, I was using a 3 pokemon team (Charizard lvl 86, Spiritomb lvl 86 and Hydreigon lvl 89) I beat him fairly quickly and my pokemon hardly lost any hp at all! But, apart from that I enjoyed the hack very very much :D
Well Ash had to have his team and you must consider that your Pokémon are EVed by battling whereas his not ;)

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
I'm stucked at Serenity City, the gym leader isn't appearring. I went to the power plant, day care, the cave entrance with a girl, talk with all people in Serenity City, returned to other cities but still I can't find the gym leader. Help please!

most probably thats the end of beta i had also occured the same problem earlier i then downloaded new patch and started playing right now i am in inhore city so will tell u later that my beta also ends there or not.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
most probably thats the end of beta i had also occured the same problem earlier i then downloaded new patch and started playing right now i am in inhore city so will tell u later that my beta also ends there or not.

It happened to me too, I wonder why. I looked everywhere, I tried seeing walkthroughs, they did it perfectly, but for me, no.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
i'm new here so i don't know a lot about it. But i was wondering is it possible to play this game on nds (with a flashcard)?

Years
hi i'm in serenity city and idk where is gym leader i saw in youtube that he is in this city but i can't find them...

I also had a lot of difficulty finding him. He is in the Power Plant, but only appears after a certain event, I can't remember which though. I'd suggest you checked the power plant again and make sure you beat everyone there, he should appear eventually.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
why pokemon light platinum final beta...
cant worked on gpsphone for my iphone !!?
pls...hlp..solve the problem please....

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
ok dudes i'm stuck in lauren. im at kosaka city, and i cant enter the Sky Tower. tehres a guy blocking the door. plz help!!!

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Can anyone help me please? I tried patching a Pokemon Ruby ROM with the english IPS using Lunar IPS and it won't open properly in VBA. Just gives me a white screen, but still creates a save file as if it was working.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
I Can't seem to patch my Light Platinum properly, why is that?
If I patch the full english version, it gives me a white screen on my VBA

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM
why pokemon light platinum final beta
cant worked on gpsphone for my iphone !!?

why...pls..help me >< i wan to ply it... T.T

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Just finished the game its great! Although when I was catching the legendaries I saw that Reshiram and Zekrom's pokedex entries were of nidoran and chimecho? Weird? XD

Anyways I loved every minute of it.

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
guys another problem i reached till 7th gym leader in lauren region and went to hospital to give him enigma berry.after that,i reached the gym only to fight yellow and after defeating him,the guard again appeared in front of the gym saying to go to hospital.i did it and when i went to take another enigma berry, again that team steam event of kyuremu but the route was blocked by the members.what shall i do now???

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Você tá com sorte, eu também sou brasileiro.

O que fiz foi isto:

Originally Posted by xXxLugia:

"every week someone reports a prob with the white screen. this prob was solved long ago, but ppl still ask for the solution. i had the same prob on my android phone, others on gpsp or iphone but master2738 showed me how to make this game work on my phone so u need to do this i will just copy paste what he wrote with with small modifications just follow this steps:
1. download pokemon LP from wesley's homepage
2. download pokemon ruby 1.0
3. download gba header(go to google and type: gba header tool v1.0)
4. open up gba header v1.0
5. click on the box under "filename:"
6. locate ur "Pokemon Lp" .gba and double click it
7. click on show header than click show. notice that the game title says PKM LP (thats what causing the problems)
8. click on copy header
9. click on the box under source file, locate ur ruby 1.0 rom and double click it
10. now click on copy
11. click on show header and click show
12. you will now see that ur pokemon LP rom has the game title Pokemon ruby. which should allow u to play it on any emulator now.

Also set the save type on your emulator to Flash 128kb"

Boa sorte ;)

It worked, thanks allot. Now i can play the game on my iPod touch :3

Years
guys another problem i reached till 7th gym leader in lauren region and went to hospital to give him enigma berry.after that,i reached the gym only to fight yellow and after defeating him,the guard again appeared in front of the gym saying to go to hospital.i did it and when i went to take another enigma berry, again that team steam event of kyuremu but the route was blocked by the members.what shall i do now???

Did you completed the Kyurem event there?
or maybe this is a problem with your ROM?

Back