• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
ok thanks..have you also edited the stats of some pokemon?? and add some moves when they level up..

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
ok thanks..have you also edited the stats of some pokemon?? and add some moves when they level up..

Yes,I did.The reason why I do these are just for adjusting the difficulty of this hack.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
when ever i about to face wind after mirage reform speech the game glitches im using gpsp.

I've fixed that bug in the newest Alpha 1.

I released the Alpha1 just now,there're 5 gyms avaliable in this version,and...
Some screenshots of the newest Alpha1:
Screenshots8_zps7ba519ab.png

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
i can't go any further after i get my third badge.

I have the same problem. The file that I download is labeled as "pre-alpha" still..

Anyway, I really liked the hack. There are some obvious grammatical errors and the graphics could be more polished, but for a first release the game is very promising. I like the story that you have going on and I like all the character interactions. The stat/move-set alters are also a nice addition to make the game play a little more difficult.

Good luck on this project!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i can't go any further after i get my third badge.

That was caused by my carelessness,I uploaded a wrong patch,and I uploaded the right one just now.

I have the same problem. The file that I download is labeled as "pre-alpha" still..

Anyway, I really liked the hack. There are some obvious grammatical errors and the graphics could be more polished, but for a first release the game is very promising. I like the story that you have going on and I like all the character interactions. The stat/move-set alters are also a nice addition to make the game play a little more difficult.

Good luck on this project!

Sorry,I just mistakenly uploaded the previous patch,and now I changed it,so I believe that this newest patch will be the right one.

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
Excellent news! I can't wait to play and see the improvements and continue the story :) Good luck on the rest of your endeavors!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I changed the pallete of the outdoor tiles(Mixed more Green and Blue into the pallete to make the look of this hack fresher)and edited the bike sprite of the main characters in the beginning of the hack,screenshots:
ChangesAlpha12_zps30381c53.png

And also,I think I may need to make one support bar:

ResoluteBar_zpsa0bfec45.png

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I changed the pallete of the outdoor tiles(Mixed more Green and Blue into the pallete to make the look of this hack fresher)and edited the bike sprite of the main characters in the beginning of the hack,screenshots:
ChangesAlpha12_zps30381c53.png

And also,I think I may need to make one support bar:

ResoluteBar_zpsa0bfec45.png
I love new update :D especially the new tile of grass^^

Last edited:
Years
i started playing the game and it is awesome
i think it need work the overworld sprite of the hero and some other things at tiles
great work :)

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Do you add the physical/special split in alpha 1.3?

I hope you can add the icon of physical/special if you add that split.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
I do quite like the before battle trainer pop-ups.
It's started to be used quite a bit, but it seems
quite natural in this hack. Good work!

Back