• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team kings ( Recuiting asap, need a team)

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Introduction
Hi PC. I'm TheAlphaTeen. I am posting this to bring together a great group of hackers whocan help me make the greatest hacks ever(hopefully). Im not a skilled hacker more of a newbie tbh ,but my imagination for new pokemon games is endless. If the team works great together like I hope, we may do possible make the best hacks ever. For now, let's just focus on this project.

Project(idea)
pokemon ?? - all 5 pokemon regions packed in one pokemon game, with the same storys,same starters and all 649 pokemon available to be caught

Storyline
You wake up in kanto , its ur 11th bithday and u have finally decided to take on all have 5 pokemon region to become world champ and to actually catch them all.Travel to every region , witness remaked famous scenes ,become the Pokemon world champion

Features

• All 649 pokemon can be caught
  • All original gym leaders and elite four can be faced
  • All evil teams can be destroyed by ur might
  • Every region can be visited (kanto - current)
  • New starter every new region
  • Remade battle/cut scenes
  • Face the Battle frontier Brains
  • Face Ash Ketchem

P.S I am currently doing the johoto region but i have only done 2%

I need :

• Scripter,
  • mapper,
  • title screen editor,
  • pokemon sprite inserter
  • Tile inserter
  • OW Spriter
  • Co-owner,
  • tile editor
  • Banner Maker,
  • future ASM hacker
  • World Map Editor
  • OW Spriter
  • Animation Editor
  • Battle Spriter

Application Form:
Name-
Time Zone-
Hacking Skills-
Skill level - (newbie , good , professional)
Contact information-
Proof of works(Optional)-
Past Projects(Optional)-

I really need a team ,so atm i will take anyone who has the skills and dedication to do the job

Years
  • PA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
You see there is a problem with putting all the regions into one game. Your probably going to run out of room. Second, what gen hack are you doing, r/b/y, g/s/c, r/s/e, d/p/pl, b/w/b2/w2, This affects how much you can actually do and who will even help you. Myself I hack g/s/c and r/s/e. Others hack different gens, so this is something that needs to be addressed. Just food for thought.

Also, making the text bigger isn't going to grab someones attention if they are ALREADY READING THIS THREAD. Use the regular sized text, it isn't going to kill you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
aasherknight said:
You see there is a problem with putting all the regions into one game. Your probably going to run out of room. Second, what gen hack are you doing, r/b/y, g/s/c, r/s/e, d/p/pl, b/w/b2/w2, This affects how much you can actually do and who will even help you. Myself I hack g/s/c and r/s/e. Others hack different gens, so this is something that needs to be addressed. Just food for thought.

Also, making the text bigger isn't going to grab someones attention if they are ALREADY READING THIS THREAD. Use the regular sized text, it isn't going to kill you.
yeah that is a problem erm i think i will make to hack games for this project one hack will be mine gba from 1st gen to 3rd then try do a ds hack doing 4th to now 6th gen when all pokemon are revealed

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

TheAlphaTeen said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by aasherknight

yeah that is a problem erm i think i will make to hack games for this project one hack will be mine gba from 1st gen to 3rd then try do a ds hack doing 4th to now 6th gen when all pokemon are revealed

the hack for the gba one Will be based on fire red or ruby or emerald and the ds....i dont really know

Last edited:

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
The only thing preventing a 3+ region FireRed hack is some coding that only checks for two regions. Now that AdvanceMap supports 32MB roms, this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds anymore.

Still, this is impossible until a workaround is found for the whole two-regions thing. And what's with the huge text?

Back