• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith

Sage yawned and stretched waking up to the suns rays hitting his face. He was moving slowly but upon looking at the clock he jumped out of bed. "I'm running late" he muttered rushing through his morning routine to get ready. quick breakfast, then to set up my classroom for the day he thought as he brushed his blonde hair flat. With a final check in the mirror he nodded, approving of his look for the day. Grabbing his bag he left his quarters and walked at a brisk pace towards the cafeteria. He made it there within minutes and entered the line in the cafeteria grabbing a mug of coffee and an apple. Paying for his food Sage made his way towards his classroom. As he entered he saw a girl about 11 years old siting at a desk.

"Good morning" he said kindly sitting at his desk and taking a bit of his apple. "class will start once everyone gets here"

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve sighed as she brushed her pink hair out of her face. She felt better today, but still had sadness inside but she was dealing. She had been up for awhile reading before making her way to the cafeteria book in hand and her bag on her shoulder. Buying a small breakfast of cereal and juice she sat down at an empty table and dug into her meal. She'd eat and then make her way to class Pokemon Legend Studies after a bit. She'd try her best not to think of the previous day, she wanted today to be a good one.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled as she gracefully moved the brush across the canvas while looking at Eris. "Just a few more minutes girl" she smiled brushing a hand across her forehead giggling as she knew she got paint on herself. It was no big deal she was used to it, after all she was an artist after all. A few minutes later she set down the paintbrush and grinned. "Great Eris, all done" she looked at her Fennekin, "let me get ready and we'll go to breakfast." she said cleaning up her art supplies. Entering the bathroom she emerged 20 minutes later cleaned up and fully dressed. "lets go Eris" she said happily leaving her room with her Pokemon at her heels. Making her way towards the cafeteria she got eggs and milk, spending the last of her money on breakfast. Looking around she saw two boys sitting together one in a blue Suicune jacket, the other in a red jacket like hers, though she currently had hers on her arm. "Can I join you?" she asked them smiling as Eris stopped right in front of her.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Kyle Haden

Surprisingly the Pupitar withstood the Shadow Ball. Kyle was surprised, but managed to avoid showing it on his face. Almost immediately the kid commanded his Pupitar to use Bite. In a shocking display of speed the Pupitar closed in, biting Ches in a gruesome manner. The Dark-Type move was super effective. Ches couldn't handle anymore and fainted. This leveled the playing field. The number of Pokemon left were 2 for both trainers. Kyle called Ches back to his Pokeball and swapped it for another one. He rolled it around his hand for a short amount of time and threw it in the air.

"Go Chroma! You've got this!" yelled Kyle.

A Metang shot from the Pokeball almost slamming into the ground, but stopped about three feet from the ground. The Pokemon hovered silently and stared down the Pupitar that took down its teammate.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Sage Smith's Classroom

Iny was just finishing off the last of the Smuggled food as she heard Someone Approaching the door. She quickly hides the evidence in her bag and put on a smile as The professor walks in.

"Good morning"

"Good Morning sir." She replied cheerfully

"Class will start once everyone gets here"

"Okay" She Responded. Now that her breakfast was done Iny didnt really have anything else to do so she just slouched back in her chair waiting on everyone else.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Cafetaria.

025.gif
197.gif
448.gif

Roxas was a little weirded out when Kilik asked him how he entered the Academy. What was that for a question? He wasn't suspecting him to be the one destroying that store last night, right? Roxas had a thoughtful expression on his face. "I remember getting a letter from this Academy when I was at home." He then warmly smiled at Kilik. "I immediately left to this place after receiving that letter from Professor Oak." Roxas leaned back in his chair. Ofcourse he was lying but he was that skillfull at lying that it wasn't noticeble even for people with human knowledge. Roxas had to lie a lot in the childhood to prevent people from taking him in as an orphan when his parents died. He was a young member of Team Rocket and already taken in by Giovanni, but people still often asked him where his parents were.

Roxas got a little sad just thinking back. Firstly his crush died at an early age and after that his parents got murdered by an unknown group of people. He just wished that they could be hear with him right now... then he could've joined this academy as a real student and not as a spy. He heard some footsteps nearing his and Kilik's table. It was a young girl asking if she could join them. "Ofocurse! The more the merrier." Roxas answered cheerfully, so many people~ so many new friends~

Roxas didn't forget to ask Kilik the same question back though. "How did you enter this Academy? Did you receive the same letter?" Roxas asked him. At that moment Roxas's stomach started to rumble and sounded like a dying whale which made him blush from embaressment. One of the Pokéballs in his belt opened and a Pikachu with an orange cloth around his neck and a haircut came out of it and ran towards the lunch lady. "J-Jaden?!" Roxas tried to call him back but it was too late. After a few moments his Pikachu came back with a plate with a few sandwiches. "T-Thanks you Jaden..." Roxas smiled awkwardly and patted his Pikachu's head. "Pika Pik!" Jaden showed his thumb and made his way towards Roxas's shoulder. "Here, take one, I bet you're hungry." Roxas gave him a sandwhich and he happily started to eat it. Roxas took a bite of his sandwhich as well. He was blessed with Pokémon like his...

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafeteria.

196.gif
471.gif

Mana was a little moved when she heard that Drake spend Thanksgiving alone as well. No one should be alone with Thanksgiving and even though they were a group at first, Kilik was alone with thanksgiving, Mana was alone with thanksgiving and even Draken seemed to have spend Thanksgiving alone with his Pokémon. If Mana had went over to Drake, Mana and Kilik when they were still sitting by that table... had everyone stayed together untill Thanksgiving was over...? With these thoughts Mana hoped that they weren't talking about her when she had left afterall. Mana... swallow your insecurity for once!

Mana was busted when Drake asked her if everything was alright with a rather concerned look on his face, was he worried? She kinew Drake was talking about that face she accidentally pulled of just now but oh well... might as well share her thoughts, right? "I-I'm a little worried about that Team Rocket incident yesterday... They attacked a store in Oak Town." Mana had this worried look on her face again. She really hoped that the owner of the store was okay and hadn't received too much damage. "What are they even doing here on this island? It... just doesn't make sense." Mana stared at her Espeon and Glaceon who were sharing their feelings with her. On the look of their faces you could obviously read that they were worried as well.​

Last edited:
Years

Zayne Alta - Practical Battling Begins

Zayne stood by his desk, occasionally glancing at the clock. He wanted to start his class on time, even if two of his students were yet to arrive. It was after looking back from said clock for the umpteenth time that he noticed a seemingly wild Snivy appear and start interacting with one of the girls in the class, a trainer named Valorie Ryder recalled Zayne.
Well, time to get on with it. It looks like I may also be giving my first detention today, hope I don't come across as the mean teacher.

Zayne walked forward slightly so it wold be clear to his students he was about to speak to them
"Okay, it's about time to get started. Welcome to Practical Battling, I'm Mr. Alta and I'll be your teacher for this unit." Zayne continued on, pleased with his tone and the structure of what he was saying.
"Firstly, I'd like to set a few ground rules. I'm not an unfair man but I expect you to treat each other and myself with respect and if your pokemon are not inside their pokeballs I ask that you keep them under control. Miss Ryder, that Snivy may stay but please be sure to pay attention to what I am saying"
Actually, that Snivy might come in handy later

"Now that I have covered that I should probably explain to you what this class is all about. This class is vastly different from the beginner, intermediate and advanced battling courses that this school has to offer and has been created with the purpose of teaching something that you cannot learn simply by learning about various moves and battling techniques. You will likely see some cross over between this and other classes but I must warn you that this class won't be a simple matter of regurgitating facts and nor does it mean practical battling in the sense of just conducting battles over and over." He wasn't trying to intimidate them, his tone would indicate that, everything he had said was completely true but it wasn't something that anyone should stress over.

"We will have two main tasks for today. The first of which is going to be a written task conducted in here and the second will be practical work down at the training fields... bar the ice-field which is currently in need of repairs. Please take a copy of Pokemon Analysis from the back of the room and release one of your pokemon, something small preferably. For this first task I would like you write down as much information on your pokemon as you can – they key to battling effectively is often knowing the extent of your pokemon's abilities and knowledge as well as several other factors that your books will mention. Once that is done we will head to the training fields where we will have a brief discussion before we move onto a more battle oriented task. Valorie, you may use that Snivy for the class today if you'd like but as it seems to be wild you may want to be sure it will cooperate."

Zayne was fairly happy he was doing his job well, he could help but feel at home in the role for some reason and was looking forward to the many experiences his new occupation would bring.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel Drace - In practical battling class

Daniel was relieved for the class begining. He was about to fall asleep. He listened to the teacher. After the teacher's speech about the class, both Daniel and Draca were nervous. Daniel had never battled ever. At least not anything that could retaliate. But the first task seemed easy, and more interesting to him. He did as the teacher said and took a copy of Pokémon analysis from the back of the room. Draca had also listened so she climbed to her trainer's table. Daniel took a look at the book.
Chapter one - The pokémon's main body. Daniel read quickly the chapter. Daniel opened his notebook and looked at Draca. "A blue slender snake-like body, with no scales. With a very small horn on the head...", Daniel began analisating his pokémon, and writing. Draca looked around. All the other pokémon seemed so tough... She drived her attention to what her trainer was writing. Nothing wrong for now, thought Draca.
((Draca-Dratini))

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

The attack hit perfectly knocking out the boys Haunter. The boy recalled his Haunter and sent out his next Pokemom, a Metang. The two Pokemon stared each other down. Calvin thought for a second thinking his best way to go through this was to try and sweep the last two with Gaia. So without
hesitation Calvin called out his next move saying,

"Gaia use Dragon Dance."

The Pupitar began moving on like a circular path with a faint blue cloud forming around him with some red electricity in the cloud. The Pupitar began moving faster and faster with every revolution.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Kyle Haden

The arrogant kid told his Pupitar to use Dragon Dance. Almost immediately the Pokemon began to increase in speed as it span round and round. Kyle knew he had one shot before this got out of hand. He contemplated the moves that Chroma knew and finally settled on one.

"Chroma, use Earthquake!" yelled Kyle.

The Metang pointed its claws directly towards the ground and crashed into the sand. At first nothing seemed to happen, but Kyle noticed that the ocean was pulling away from the beach. He thought it was quite strange. In the distance a slight wave could be seen. It appeared to get bigger the closer it got to shore. It was a small tidal wave!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria->Practical Battling

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Roxas's response to Kilik's question seems like a common answer. Right now, he can't tell whether Roxas is lying or not. This one can hide his expressions well. Perhaps further testing is needed to confirm if Roxas is part of Team Rocket or not.

Just then, someone asks if they could sit at their table. Hasn't Kilik seen this girl before? Maybe from a previous class. But anyway, Roxas lets her sit down, which is when he asks Kilik the same question. "Got a letter about the academy just after I was about to depart on my journey. Nothing else." Wow. That was a lame story, not the Kilik cares.

Kilik was pretty aware of the Pikachu coming out of Roxas's Pokeballs, then running off. Most people would find that funny, except Kilik didn't get it. "Did your Pikachu find something interesting?" he asks, not intending for it to be a joke. Not even a chuckle came out. Pikachu came back with a few sandwiches. Pikachu's are likable & common in a few areas in Kanto. Another Pokemon to consider in Kilik's team.

Perhaps it was best to find out anything from Roxas later. Classes were already starting anyway. He'll just leave the Entei Dorm girl, Kilik could tell from her red jacket on her arm, at Roxas's mercy. Did that come out right? He stood up from his seat as he grabs his plate, looking at both Roxas & the girl, "Well, I have class to get to now. Later," he bids them farewell, throwing his trash away & walking out of the cafeteria. It was time for class now. So, where was his class again?

"I think it was Practical Battling," Kilik spoke quietly, thinking. He looked around for his class, soon finding it a little later. Once he stepped inside, he already saw the teacher starting class. This was new to Kilik. A class that might actually help him hone his skills, & he's late. Late being the new thing. "Sorry I'm late. It's so unlike me to be late for class." Those words were basically directed towards the teacher, who Kilik specified easily. He looked at the class, & Valorie was in here too. The other classmates were unknown to him. First thing's first, the goal for today's class.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki's blush only deepened when he did this, and she felt a tingle run down her spine. How odd that she felt this way. Was she coming down with something? She liked it though, so she supposed she was ok. She leaned her head back and rested in his arms. Then her mind jumped to another subject.

"Gah! Where's the teacher! I wanna do this class!" the hyper girl said, tapping her foot boredly. She was not good at waiting.

Thyme

And so Valorie captured the powerful Thyme... Not Thyme smacked the treat away with her small hands. Well, she would have if she possessed such strength. All she ended up doing was kind of pushing on the girl's hand. What, didn't she recognize Thyme? Thymea was a bit shorter than normal snivies, and her green scales a tiny bit darker... Oh wait, humans didn't notice those minute differences that two members of the same species of pokemon had unless they were right next to each other. There was always a little varience between members of the same species, look at two human males. Though, she understood the issue. If she didn't know better she might mistake one human for another. But there was another thing. a scar on her arm from an event that happened long ago... No, no, that was covered by body paint to hide her browning skin. Stupid winter!

"I don't want your damn treat, and I already have a wonderful trainer, so put that thing away!" Thyme said, her tail swishing. Then the teacher spoke, and she shook her head. Oh Arceus, what had she gotten herself into... Well, nothing left to do. She turned and glared at the teacher, as if to say "How dare you" and then looked at Valorie, deciding to stick around so as not to make her look like a fool or something.

Drake

Drake nodded thoughtfully... Yes the Rocket Attack was troubling. Why were they here?

"I wouldn't worry too much Mana. You have a whole school filled with the greatest trainers in the world teaching you. I think you will be safe. But always be wary ok? You never know who could be a spy. So just keep your guard up." he said, finishing his breakfast.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Of course! The more the merrier." the blonde boy answered her request to join them cheerfully, and Rosalyn smiled happily as she took a seat next to the boy with black hair.

"Thanks" she said happily starting to eat her meal with one hand as she pulled out her sketchbook and a pencil working on finishing the shading of the picture of Eris while said Pokemon curled up on her lap. She knew the boys were in the middle of a conversation about how they got to the academy. But she didn't want to interrupt again. The black haired boy, who looked familiar though she couldn't name him stood and said something about class and left making her frown. She knew what her first class was...it was with her brother and she had no intention of going to it.

"I'm Rosalyn by the way" she said not looking up from her sketch but she knew the blonde boy and his Pikachu were still there. Eris upon seeing the other Pokemon hopped onto the table her tail wagging as she yipped happily. "what class do you have today? I'm skipping mine"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Whitney Eli
Aw1lIZf.png
017.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part One
A Day to Invent!

"...Huh." She watched the boy head off to another table. "... Was that not spectacular?" She shrugged. "Ah well, off the class--" she just happened to see someone at that table. The jerk from yesterday! She formed a slight blush, then just groaned to herself in agitation and skated right out the door and into the hallway.

As soon as she left she was once more in a good mood. Her glasses lens blinked and showed the GPS function. "Oh yeah, class today. Legends class. How is that going to relate to me??" She shrugged her shoulders and hover-skated to class, the GPS leading her to the door. She pressed the button on top of the frame and commanded, "GPS - Close. Data HUD - Standby." She entered the room literally hovering off of ground, and rollerskating at that (not to mention the angel wings). "Heya Teach!" She greeted the Legends teacher and skated over to her seat, clicking her boots together three times and landing safely on the floor.

She quickly got into her seat and smiled quietly, waiting for class to start.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Raikou Dorms

Issac threw on his bright yellow Raikou dorm jacket, exited his room and walked down the hall way to the dorm exit.
Wait.. I have no idea where the cafeteria is.. or this breeding class. Can't say I have much time for exploration either..

As he approached the door, he pushed the it open smoothly and stepped outside.
Plus.. I'm just soo tired. First day of class for me and I might fall asleep. Not good at all.

Issac started walking towards the first building that he came to the day before. The building where he registered.
I'm sure it is around there somewhere. If not, someone can help me out.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Outside Classroom

Shawn simply nodded, feeling Kiki's impatience as she sat in his arms. He was curious where the teacher was. Maybe she was outside? He looked down the hall in both directions and sighed, "We'll have to go look for our teacher. They have to be on the grounds somewhere." Shawn slowly moved his arm away and went back to holding her hand as he stopped propping up against the wall. He looked to Kiki with a quizzical expression on his face. "The only problem is, though, I have no idea where to start looking. Do you have any ideas?" he asked her as he kept looking around the halls in case a teacher walked by. "I had an idea they may be near the beach. Its always calm and beautiful there."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Ryan Newson

Ryan was going through some of his papers when a student walked in.
"Heya Teach!" She said. She seemed very happy, or perhaps she was just a happy person. But what was odd to Ryan was that she had wings and was hovering. This was strange at first, but then Ryan decided just to go with it and accept. She sat down and continued to smile.
"Oh, um, hello there. How are you?" Ryan wasn't a great sociable person, but he thought that was a good start. He smiled back to her, she seemed friendly enough. He clicked his pen and put it down to listen to the girl, it would have been rude for him to not show any attention to her after all.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Cafetaria.

025.gif
197.gif
448.gif

Kilik left shortly after he answered Roxas's question. This was far too suspicious, did he leave because he was afraid Roxas would ask him more questions? Maybe he was a Team Rocket member... maybe even the one who destroyed that store yesterday! This is unacceptable! Kilik will definitly hear from him about this matter. Roxas heard the girl introducing herself shortly after that suspicious guy left. Appearently her name was Rosalynn... and she was skipping class? "But class is important! You shouldn't miss any of it!" Roxas told her rather suprised about what she did. "Well... maybe i;m a hypocryte because i'm not going either... but that's just because I have no idea what class I should be having right now." Roxas said with an awkward smile on his handsome face.

"My name is Roxas, nice to meet you." Roxas went back to his usual cheerfull mood. But this mood was easely turned down once Roxas saw his Lucario coming over to them. "Hello there, enjoying breakfast...?" Obilivio asked both Rosalynn and Roxas. "... Rosalynn... This is Obilivio, my Lucario..." Roxas introduced him with a expression as if it was a pain in the butt. He left Obilivio in his room on purpose. Or else he'd only reminding him of Alice all day... now he thought about it, where was she? she haven't seen him since he kissed her yesterday...

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafeteria.

196.gif
471.gif

"Well, it's not that i'm worried that they'll find me." Mana smiled at the daycare man. Ofcourse Drake would think that when it's Mana who is worrying, but this wasn't about her. "I'm worried about the owner of that store that got attacked... and i'm worried they might try to catch Kiyoko." Mana playfully started to draw circles on the table with her finger. Drake mentioned that she should be wary and keep her guard up, since she could never know who was a spy and who wasn't. "Could Valorie or Kilik be a spy...?" Mana carefully asked. The look on her face already said that she was worried about that matter.

"Because I don't want that..." Mana then added to her previous sentence. Mana could be such a worryhead at times but she was mostly worried about Valorie and Kilik now. If any of these two was a spy then she would try to make them leave. Team Rocket is bad... very bad. Suddenly she remembered that she didn't suspect Drake for being a spy, was that because he was way to kind to be one? Atleast he companied her when she was sitting alone while the others enjoyed their breakfasts on another table.

Would Kilik and Valorie dislike her? Valorie has a reason too because she used Attract on her and almost revealed her secret but why would Kilik dislike her...? Perhaps he didn't recognize her as a trainer because she was partly an Espeon? Or did he just dislike it that Mana was different from him and Valorie. That made Mana itch to ask Drake the question she had wanted to ask all this time. "Do you dislike me...?" Mana asked quietly but didn't had the guts to look at him. "And do Kilik and Valorie dislike me...?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"But class is important! You shouldn't miss any of it!" the boy said rather surprised before continuing with an awkward smile. "Well... maybe i'm a hypocrite because i'm not going either... but that's just because I have no idea what class I should be having right now." Rosalyn nodded looking up from her food. She was going to tell her reason for skipping her first class, after the boy introduced himself of course.

"My name is Roxas, nice to meet you." Roxas said cheerfully as a Lucario walked up to them.

"Hello there, enjoying breakfast...?" the Lucario spoke and Rosalyn wasn't surprised. She had run into several Lucario over her travels so this wasn't a first for her.

"... Rosalynn... This is Obilivio, my Lucario..." Roxas introduced his Pokemon to her and Rosalyn smiled.

"It's nice to meet both of you" she said happily. "This is one of my Pokemon that I just received, her names Eris, she's a Fennekin a new Pokemon they found" she said smiling as Eris yipped again and walked over to Roxas. "As to why I'm skipping my first class...well, the teacher is my older brother. Well one of my older brothers I have five other brothers." she paused looking at the table. "Me and Sage...just don't get along especially since I'm worried he'll tell my parents were I am" she added still working on the shading of her sketch.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve finished her breakfast quickly and stood up throwing her trash away and gather her books. She hadn't seen Maxwell yet, but was hoping she'd see him at some point during the day. As for now she had to get to class. Walking towards the classroom she noticed Sapphire let herself out of her Pokeball. "Good Morning Sapphire" she said softly looking at the odd dark blue Simipour with red eyes.

"Simi...Simipour?" Sapphire said and Genevieve could tell she was asking if her trainer was okay.

As she stopped in the classroom she looked at her Pokemon again not noticing the other two people in the room as she spoke. "I'm better Sapphire...though the pain of losing Mom yesterday will never go away, it will lessen" she turned her head seeing the teacher and a girl in the room. "Good morning" she said softly taking a seat in the front her Pokemon following her.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

The boy took no time to call out his next move with his Metang using earthquake on the sand. As nothing happened Calvin just smirked and laughed a little. Calvin was just about to call his next move when he saw a tidal wave that was closing in fast on the beach. Calvin's jaw dropped in astonishment and fear as the wave collides on the ground drenching everything on the beach including Calvin. Once Calvin got up from the sand of the force from the wave he looked straight at the kid and says,

"Are you stupid?"

Calvin looked then to see his Pupitar lying on the floor fainted. This made Calvin even madder being drenched now down to his last Pokemon. Calvin returned his Pupitar and sent out his last one saying,

"Go Hyperion."

A Larvesta came out of the Pokeball landing onto the wet sand with a determined look on its face.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Whitney Eli
Aw1lIZf.png
017.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Two
A Day to Invent!

Whitney glanced over at the guy who introduced himself, and the moment she did one of her glasses' lenses lit up with a ton of information. "Nice to meet you, Ryan." She smiled. "I'm Whitney, and this is Pidge." She pointed to her backpack, and a Pidgeotto's head popped out, seemingly the owner of the arge and bright white wings. "I'm an inventor, and she's kinda like my assistant."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy made her way towards the beach - the class list had said that was where class would be held today, and wondered what sorts of people would be in her class. The only person she'd really met so far was Shawn, and it seemed pretty unlikely he would be in class today. Not so soon after his injury. And if he was in class, they'd assign him something non-physical like Maths. Certainly not self defense, where he was liable to aggrivate his injury! She was looking forward to showing off what she knew in this class, though she had really been hoping for something more pokemon focused... she could, and had, learn to fight anywhere. This was the Pokemon Trainer Academy after all. But, she supposed, it was the Pokemon Trainer Academy too.

It didn't take too long to arrive at the beach, and considering there weren't exactly text books to get out or stationary to prepare, Sammy was ready to begin as soon as the teacher was.

Alexander Vance

Interesting that his classmates had opted to hunt down a known murderer rather than even approach the possibility of encountering Team Rocket... perhaps this paranoia regarding the Rockets would be more akin to a fearful panic than investigative fury. It looked like he didn't have as much to worry about as he thought. Smiling to himself he gathered his things and began to follow Hilda out of the school building. He didn't have a pokemon of his own large enough to ride - yet - so it seemed sensible to stick close to her. He would spend a little more time watching the other students and gauging the lay of the land before he decided who it would be best to approach first.

Back