• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Khawill

<3
Years
I didn't think it was either, but since he loses his body to enter a computer, there would be no way to use this in secret in somewhere like a classroom or library, not without going missing. The robot makes it look like he never left in the first place

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I didn't think it was either, but since he loses his body to enter a computer, there would be no way to use this in secret in somewhere like a classroom or library, not without going missing. The robot makes it look like he never left in the first place

Hmm, in that case how about we tweak the idea? Change the amount of time it lasts drastically - 10 hours is a longgg time - 30 mins should be enough for a cover, perhaps? If you can work on this clone idea then Marquis will be in.

I believe I've fixed it a sufficient amount. How does it look?

Looks good to me, as long as the concentration time is upheld (for a while at least) then I think it'll work :)

Beege is accepted.

[[Looks like Beege and Alicea are roommates, unless either of you have problems with a boy/girl sharing.]]

How in the hell do I pronounce Beege

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ah you did. I looked at the bottom of JNathan's instead. I will edit once I'm on my computer.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
May I reserve?

Full name: Shion Hougi

Appearance:
Regular
Spoiler:

Power in use
Spoiler:

History: Shion's family wasn't all 'gifted.' Her mother was an Ice controler and her father was normal. Shion has a 11 year old sister, who controls water, but she can't enroll yet. Shion's power was hard to control. She had to hide it from her father, and conceal it at her other schools. Shion's mom had total control over her power, and tried to teach Shion, who failed. Shion was used to change, because if she lost control at schools her family would move, and her school would change.

Shion's younger life was filled with hardships. Her family constantly on the move left her with no friends. Shion's sister was also a cause for all the moving. Shion had given up making friends and started to isolate herself from others. Shion was often all alone. Shion would come home and cry for hours, and then stay in her room. Shion is not very easy to become trusting of others.

Shion was happy when she became a part of the Gilded Halls. Shion knew the Gilded Halls were a perfect place to have friends. Shion was finally in a place she didn't have to hide, and the Gilded Halls became her home. Shion has been making preparations for the opening, and can't wait for her first day.

Ability name: Ice Control

Explanation:Shion can control ice, meaning that she can sculpt or launch ice. Shion carries a huge water satchel, which she use for the foundation of her ice. Shion can also forge weapons of ice, but this is very limited. She can make snow and never melt ice toys. Shion makes the ice bend to her will but this power also comes with limitations.

Limitations:
·She can only use it 3 times per day.
·She can only make Ice swords and daggers, but the sap all her energy and are sometimes very frail.

Room Number: 5

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, so! Here's my SU -and- my very own posting format. It's not much, it's kinda ugly, but it's mine, and I'm fairly happy with it :P Though I won't say no thanks if someone decides to help me make a prettier one. In either case! If you need me to change anything, or want to start up some kind of interacting-plan with me at some point in the RP, lemme know! :3

Also, I kinda saw it was 'One Beege, several Beegees' <.<

Matthias Winston

Full name: Matthias Winston

Appearance: Matthias is an athleticly-built, young man, definitely not muscle-y and not in the most perfect shape ever, but he's far from fat and he isn't insanely thin either. His build would constitute as fairly normal, and he's only ever so slightly shorter than the average guy, about a quarter of a head shorter than guys around his age.

His hair is a unique, dark-blue, bordering on black, which is cut fairly short and usually, the front of it has a bit of gel in it, and is pushed slightly upwards in small spikes, the remainder of his hair lying as flat as ever ( Example ). He often wears a T-shirt of varying colours (Though mostly a nice aquatic blue-green) and either a long-sleeved, button-up shirt in either red/blue and black, or an indoors-y, black jacket on top of it.

He also wears a pair of blue-ish jeans along with a pair of black shoes with lace. He has a couple of freckles along his cheeks, but seeming more like a remnant of his childhood than anything 'new', and there definitely aren't a lot of them.

Matthias seems like a fairly carefree guy and often is seen with his hands in his pockets, though not really seeming lazy, as he can sometimes get rather excited or just generally active about something. As an example, if someone looked at him from across the hall, he'd rather smile at them as a show of friendly politeness, than ignore them and turn away.

History: Matthias was born in a big city in Denmark, of all places, in a happy little home with his mother, father and older sister. They lived a pretty calm life as any family would, up until Matthias turned 7. During one day of kindergarden (Which was, ironically, his last year there), another of the kids had stolen something of his and feigned he had no idea about it, which wasn't that uncommon for kids, and Matthias had definitely been very angry or even hysterical before this point, but that day, the first incident happened.

The playroom of the kindergarden was nearly torn apart, but thankfully, the teachers managed to get the kids out of the room before anyone was hurt, and eventually calmed down Matthias. The teachers, rather than telling any kind of authority about it, went straight to his parents, who apologized profusely and pulled him out of the kindergarden and stopped their plans of having him go to school.

His parents being unsure of what was happening as well as worried at the fact that the government might try to take him away from them, or… something equally frightening happening, they kept him at home, and hired a teacher to come home-school him while they were looking into what was actually going on. They went to a couple of would-be psychics, a fortune teller, a psychologist and the like, trying to find out what was actually going on with their son.

Meanwhile, Matthias had slowly started to get used to being able to use his newfound power, though at first, it was very tough for him, but as he started growing older and expanding his knowledge, he began to have more control over his powers. Another incident occurred near his 10th birthday, and his family realized they wouldn't be able to keep all of this a secret if they stayed living in the big city, so they took their stuff and moved to a smaller town out in the countryside, where Matthias could still get home schooling, and at the same time, focus on getting his ability under control.

Around his twelfth birthday, his parents had accepted that their son had a 'gift', and he was actively using it to help out his parents with various chores around the house, and they in turn, were teaching him to keep it hidden away from the sights of the neighbours and the friends he'd made where they lived. They had also figured out that anger was the trigger to unleashing his full potential in a chaotic, uncontrolled way, so they spent the next couple of years finding ways to help him relax and for people to teach him to calm down and be less… aggressive, basically.

All in all, Matthias has led a nice, if slightly chaotic life, and thanks to his parents, he's been given a good insight into his abilities and has great respect for his parents and sister who's helped him through the harder times during his growing up, and as such, he does everything he can to not have another 'incident'. Recently, his parents received the letter and after a lot of debating and agreeing that he had his abilities under control, they sent him off to this new school, Matthias excited to start his new life, finally outside of his home's confinements.

Ability name: Tele/Psychokinesis

Spoiler:

Room Number: 3 (Unless Woolie has a problem with it :3 )

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
I have no problem sharing a room with you Bastian, it should lead to some weird and wacky moments! xD

Khawill

<3
Years
I made edits: I explained how he recharges and changed his battery length from 6 hours to one (I don't like using fractions of hours)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sir Bastian - I like the name Matthias ;D. Accepted!

DarkMoonPhase - You are reserved, I'm not sure if you've finished or not... but IMO your ability is severely overpowered as it is. For one, being able to make a human-shaped doll out of ice is very advanced, even more so if she can control it / give it sentience.

I would pick one of the following:
-Making items/weapons from her water. As she develops they can get larger, the 'doll' is the end goal.
-Being able to freeze targeted water (without shaping it) and effecting the weather.

Khawill - Much appreciate the edits, you are accepted :) Let's just make sure not to overuse Robo!Marquis.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I edited my ability to Iron Control. If it's still too offensive, tell me.
You can tell I love offense haha.

Back