• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all

Years
My name is GreenGuy16, or Green if you would prefer. I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 4 years old, and I'm glad that I've found this forum so that I can share my feelings on any current day Pokemon news. I don't really have a favorite type of Pokemon, but one of my favorite Pokemon is Larvitar, mainly because of it's design and that it can become something as powerful as Tyranitar. What I really want to know is, which of the currently confirmed mega Pokemon is you're favorite? Mine is the Mega Blastoise, but I really hope they come out with mega evolution of Tyrannitar, which would be amazing, and obviously it would be very OP.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hi Green, welcome to PC!
Mega Pokémon, eh? I confess not having heard about those until yesterday, since I haven't been keeping up with the X and Y news, but I'm really excited about those too. We have an X and Y forum which is mostly for speculation and discussion, go check it out.

Have a fun time here, let me know if you have questions :)

Years
I really adore Larvitar. <3 It was one of the cutest Pokemon in the second generation and one of my personal favorite ground types. Tyranitar always made Elite Four challenges super easy, haha. And hey, you can let us know your favorite/least favorite mega evolutions as well as what ones others prefer by going to this thread! It'll be a great place to stop by so check that out and cast a vote. Design-wise, my current favorites are Mega Blaziken, Mega Absol, and Mega Charizard. :) But I'm going to need some time to get used to mega evolutions.. they're awesome but totally not what I expected.

As for your question: you can subscribe to a thread by going to Thread Tools and then clicking Subscribe to Thread. Great way to keep up-to-date with all the replies, though you can always bookmark a topic and the like too. You'll find plenty to discuss here and lots of great people to meet, so stick around! Welcome to PokeCommunity! You're going to fit in excellently and as HackDeoxys said, let us know if you need anything. :D (The moderators are always here to help!)

Years
I need some suggestions for my randomizer nuzlocke videos that i'm going to make for my youtube channel. I'm using the basic nuzlocke rules, but to make sure I don't completely fail, which I would most likely do, if all of my pokemon faint, the last one to faint will stay in my party so that I may continue on, also if I find a pokemon that I already have I am allowed to run and try to catch a different one. Other than that it's pretty much the same. The only thing I won't completely randomize, are the starters, those are to be chosen by anyone who gives any suggestions. Also if you are good at editing, I will most likely need a background for my video, along with a thing that shows what badges I have, and another that shows my pokemon. It isn't necesary that anyone does this for me, but I would really appreciate it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Hey Green! Welcome to Pokecommunity!:)
Enjoy your stay!:) I am sure you really like ''green'' color.

Back