• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the REAL question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theskaboss

Mad Crazy Skanker!
Years
I know we all love pokemon, some of us a bit too much, but I think the real question here is whether we would still love those little critters if each of them had visable genitals...???

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Nah, i'd still love each and every Dragon. ^^ Most of the Fire-types, too....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it would be weird... i mean, i'd still like pokemon probably... but i doubt if people who like the cute and cuddly pokemon would take so much interest in them...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
I'd still love my fire types, but think of how the cute and cuddly pokemon would be thought of! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
This topic...is kinda...inappropriate...0_o

For me, maybe not, but I can't fathom a reason as to why the developers would do something like that, especially with the debut game being on th original Game Boy and being unable to depict wangs on a screen that of resolution.

Years
That is a real weird question. See... What would you think of Mickey Mouse if you could...you know...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I'm actually not sure any more. I few months ago I loved it until... I lost my FR version of the game. :( I still like most Pokemon though.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Very weird topic....If they had visible gentials, well, I wouldn't look lol. If Pikachu had a wang though, I'd probably um idk ask someone to blurr it out lol.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Talking about genitals really isn't appropriate given the ages of people that visit PC
*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back