• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Geez...no one thought about posting on the old one?
*Copys and pastes*
Long ago, Celebi made itself a garden. A beautiful one, in the land of time.
The land of time was a wonderful place in the center of the Earth. No one lived there. Anyway, years later, the horrible army of Rayquaza came to live in the land of time and destroyed everything in theur way to get to the center of the Earth. When they got there, the time traveling essence was breathed, and they were zapped to the past. The last thing they saw was Celebi's garden. Rayquaza became angry and sent 5,000 pokemon into the center of the earth. Celebi zapped these pokemon to all sorts of places in time. Rayquaza now knew it was no use. So it left the land of time alone. Thousands of years later, 6 pokemorphs were summoned to discover the land of time. YOU are the 6 pokemorphs. I'm the 6th actually.

Name:Vance
Pokemorph:Sceptile
Looks:Green scarf,Yellow shirt, green hat,small black gloves, and green pants.
Appearance:Yellow eyes and black hair.

We will all meet at the fiery path on our way to the center of the earth.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name : Paige
Pokemorph: Dragonite
looks: fingerless black gloves jeans a big black long sleeve t shirt sneakers back pack
Apperence: where make up should be on her face is a light autum purple (that is her skin!) her nails are long and the same purple color her hair is long and a deep dark brown almost black pulled in to two poney tails her eyes are brown!

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name:Kari
Pokemorph:Quilava
Looks:forest green and black fingerless gloves, kakie pants, forest green shirt, fire stone around my neck, a black backpack, and a forest green headband with the symbol of fire on it.
Appearance: Ocean blue eyes and dirty blond hair. When I get amd my eyes look like they're burning with blue flame.

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name:Kitty
Pokemorph:Ninetales
Looks:Soft blue skirt and an dark blue tank top, has fire symbol on her hand.
Appearance:Has long blonde hair thats dyed red at the ends and orange brown eyes

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Name:luna
Pokemorph:Umbreon
Looks: she weres black nee hight boots cut off jeans orange shirt black jacket blackgloves tan sunhat glasses & a masterball on a chain round her neck
Appearance:long black hair with green strieks a violet cresent symbol on her left cheek
Deep purple eyes pale tan skin & five slashes along her right arm witch she hides under her gloves

Last edited:

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Enjoy...I'm not coming 'till the end of Oct..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC;Well i gess that means we can start
IC: Luna ran down the path hopeing no one noticed her .
Siting down out side fiery path
W8ing

Alana

Years
Kari was running but she tripped over a rock. She tumbled down the side of a mountain and landed painfully in front of a girl. She looked like she was hiding.

Alana

Years
I sat up and watched the stars. Then I shook my head and said, "I've been better." I got up and looked at the girl. "Hi my names Kari whats yours?"

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Kitty walked around fiery path looking up at the sky. The clouds were wisps in the sky with blue all around. Suddenly she spotted something; a girl talking to another girl.
What could they be doing here?

"Hi im Kitty", she said stumbling up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back