• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate/improve my allround team

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
[FONT=&quot]Lucario lvl. 63[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AuraSphere/ ???/CloseCombat/SwordsDance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Naughty / Inner Focus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Claydol lvl 56[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bulldoze/ Extrasensory / Hyper Beam / Fly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mild / Levitate[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kingdra lvl. 62[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brine / Surf / Hydro Pump / Dragon Pulse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Modest / Sniper / Scope Lense[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Electivire lvl. 61[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shock Wave / Discharge / Close Combat / Thunderbolt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hasty / Vital Spirit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Houndoom lvl. 58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Flamethrower / Fire Fang / Crunch / Dark Pulse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mild / Early Bird / BlackGlasses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Currently: Dialga lvl. 57[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EarthPower / AuraSphere / FlashCannon / RoarOfTime[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rash / Pressure[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To become: Tropius / Chlorrophyll[/FONT]

Not really sure about Kingdra, He's really weak and faints too often, anyone got other water/dragon suggestion?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Jesspke

Passerby~
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I can't spot weaknesses, so that means your team's fine, but for Kingdra...I say replace with garchomp. It's pretty good, and can be your surfer if you need one ^^.

It's your choice, though. If you're finding any weaknesses, you could always teach a Pokémon some crazy, mad move that'll get rid of that.

What I say - It's not about the type (UNLESS you care about STAB), it's more about the moves.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Here are my suggestions for your team, you should avoid using multiple moves of the same type on a pokemon.

Lucario
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Extremespeed
-Shadow Claw

Extremespeed at lvl65, if I'm correct. Anyway, this set will allow you to hit any pokemon for at least neutral damage.

Claydol
-Earthquake
-Psychic/Extrasensory
-Fly
-Energy/Shadow Ball
Extrasensory has more PP, but psychic is slightly more powerful, the choice is up to you. I didn't know that Claydol was able to learn fly...

Kingdra
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Flash Cannon
This moveset should greatly improve your Kingdra.

Houndoom
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Flamethrower
-Energy Ball
Nasty Plot will greatly increase Houndoom's already high sp. Attack, the other moves are special orientated to maximize it's strength

Electivire
-Close Combat
-Thunderpunch/Wild Charge
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
Not much to be said, this set tears to enemies.

Hopes this helps you!

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
On Lucario, have it's last move be Dark Pulse. It's good on ghosts. And you have no moves(on Lucario) to hit ghosts.
And Jesspke, I see a weakness. Lucario has no Fire defense. So fearplay teach it Stone Edge or Rockslide in place of Swordsdance.
I reccomend Dragonite for Kingdra replacement. Or you could EV train Kingdra's HP/Defense instead of starting another pokemon from lvl 22. Use the berries that say they lower base stats, and look online for EV training help. And use power band and others.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
On Lucario, have it's last move be Dark Pulse. It's good on ghosts. And you have no moves(on Lucario) to hit ghosts.
And Jesspke, I see a weakness. Lucario has no Fire defense. So fearplay teach it Stone Edge or Rockslide in place of Swordsdance.
I reccomend Dragonite for Kingdra replacement. Or you could EV train Kingdra's HP/Defense instead of starting another pokemon from lvl 22. Use the berries that say they lower base stats, and look online for EV training help. And use power band and others.

I don't think Lucario needs move to counter fire types, STAB close combat will rip through almost every fire type after a Swords Dance, and besides, half his team got a fire resistance, so I really doubt that is a priority, Shadow claw will prove itself more useful then dark pulse, considering it's nature and Swords Dance.

Back