• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] A Rocket's Diary [IC]

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Riolu launched herself toward Ralts, readying a Bullet Punch. Ernest gasped and began flapping his arms like a hummingbird, shouting incoherent commands.

"Use the flibbertigibbet demon-slayer attack! Hurry!"

If Ernest had researched the Pokémon's moves, he might have known Ralt's potential. He could have easily dodged the attacks with a Double Team or a Teleport, if he wanted to. Ralts wasn't interested in winning the battle though. No, he was interested in protecting his trainer, even if it meant enduring the pain of defeat.

"Ralts! Dodge it!"

Riolu's fist smashed into Ralts, sending him flying backwards into a pillar. Every ounce of air was forced out of his lungs in an instant. He fell to the ground in a heap, gasping for breath as his body hit the ground.

"You're cheating!" Ernest yelled at Steven. "You must have used performance-enhancing drugs!"

Ralts, trembling violently and still gasping for precious air, stood up and limped to a position between Riolu and Ernest. Then he held his arms out defensively, making it clear that he wouldn't allow him to pass- not now, not ever.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Steven sighed. Ernest's Ralts did not follow his trainer's commands, and Ernest blindly called Kimbou a drug enhanced Pokemon. There was something wrong with him.

"Okay Kimbou, finish the Ralts off. Use Bullet Punch again." Steven couldn't believe it would be this easy. Kimbou locked eyes with Steven and nodded. He charges towards the already crippled Ralts, this hit was sure to KO it.

This was too easy, but Ernest was a failure. He would never become the leader. Not that Steven wanted anyone to become the leader. That was good. Now he considered it the E5. 5 extra suspects.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Jackson Powers: Phase One

Hnngh. What a night.

Jackson sat up in his bed, drowsy eyed, but awake. He stretched and yawned, half-wondering what time it was and half-hoping there would still be good food to eat. The night before he'd given himself little of what could be considered a break. He stayed up until the wee hours of the morning with a textbook in his lap, learning what he could about... What was he studying last night? Mathematics.

Jackson rolled out of bed, not exactly expecting much from the day. It wasn't too late, but he felt like he missed something. He figured he must have been tired, since his clock had an alarm and it wasn't what woke him up. Jackson headed straight for his closet, picking out his clothes (which there was not much of), and dressing himself quickly and nicely. He was glad he had more than the rocket outfit, at least, which he hated to wear. The uniform was only marginally better than nothing.

Jackson put on his shoes, ready to go out but not looking forward to any odd looks. Someone had been murdered recently, it might not have been the best time to risk accidentally sleeping in. He didn't really care for the guy who died, Xarius Gander. Not after he got promoted anyways. Before he heard of the E8, Jackson only worked in Team Rocket to support his family and see what he could do about an education, but once he learned something better was being offered, he went for it. A chance to be leader--leader!--of Team Rocket. That's where the fame was, that's what he wanted.

But it was Xarius Gander who got the role.

Jackson frowned, a little angry just thinking about it. Xarius might not have deserved to die, but Jackson didn't have anything against it either. The spot was open and he had another chance. Well... As long as he wasn't a suspect. The Warden, their little caretaker, had them on lock down, and Jackson hadn't seen his family in days. He never told them he joined Team Rocket, he hoped they weren't jumping to conclusions. Even if they weren't, it wasn't easy. He helped money, getting food, taking care of his siblings, and now that he wasn't in the picture....

Jackson sighed. He didn't like thinking about it, but it was worth it. Something would come out of this. It had to be worth it.

Jackson opened the door to his room and noticed immediately on the floor, a Pokeball. A question mark over his head, Jackson bent down and picked up the ball, looking at the lazily crafted tag. Venipede. Venipede? Aren't they one of those pest Pokemon? And why did he get one? He took a second to remember and noted when he'd lost his initial Pokemon earlier because of the murder. It was a simple Starly, but friends enough. A Pokemon he could take home without his mother noticing. Jackson liked Starly, but he hadn't gotten attached enough to care too much about its loss. Now he had a Venipede. A bug Pokemon that didn't blend in so well and wasn't liked as much. Jackson sighed. He'd have to work with it, obviously. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

But why was he getting a Pokemon now? Especially since they just got rid of his last one. Did he miss something? Did something important happen? He hoped not, that wouldn't look good, that didn't look good at all. If he had any hope of leadership this little screw up might just cost him that. Jackson got an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Throwing away the sticky note and pocketing the Pokeball, Jackson left his room.

He'd talk to the Warden and ask what was up. That was better than wondering and figuring it out as he went. Maybe he'd be able to explain too (though Team Rocket didn't accept a lot of excuses), and erase away any suspicion this might have caused. He didn't want to look like a killer because he skipped out on a meeting by accident. It didn't take Jackson but two seconds to find the Warden's office. He knew where he was because he thought about taking it one day. He smiled to himself. A nice rolling chair, desk carved from the finest wood, a big TV, a secretary, and a sense of importance. He didn't think the Warden had as much power as he acted, but it was better than the position he had now.

Jackson raised a brow as he left his thoughts when he saw another one of the E8 at the door. She was that girl that was always angry all of the time, not very sociable, not very likeable. He stayed away from her, not because she intimidated him, but simply because she wasn't worth the time. She wouldn't be in his way because she simply had no chance. If Team Rocket was looking for a leader, they'd want someone with a least a hint of leadership quality. Jenna wasn't like that. She was a fighter and an arguer, not a compromise. It was like competing with a twelve year old. He didn't worry. Jackson didn't know what she was at the Warden's office for and didn't care either. He'd figure out what he needed to know (one way or another) despite her. When he got to the door, he waited and figured he not say anything to her. It was likely that she'd give him a quick reply or a glare or... Something.

Well... He didn't want to say anything. It was the voice on the inside that got him, nagging like his mother. Even if she'd be sour at him, he might as well say hello, it was the polite thing to do.

"Hey," Jackson greeted with a nod, not doing much to extend into a question. He braced himself for the attitude he was bound to get. He would take it. Like a pillow to the face.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years

Phase One - Pokemon Bonds

Phase Two - TR Capabilities
Phase Three - ? ? ?
Phase Four - ? ? ?

Note - So, I've accepted two new RPers into the roleplay now to replace poor Karma and James Tan. By doing this, I've changed the plotline a little bit, so Karma and James don't exist anymore :P Just note that down from now on and not mention the two xD Scyke's side is on hold as Genevieve is really sick right now and can't RP. This post would give you an overall recap of what's going on, and is the most updated one of all.

The Warden was confused.

Looking at the monitor with a frown, the detective-like man watched as the battle between Ernest and Steven commenced without hesitation. Though...why did both of them seem so innocent? They were so childish...surely they couldn't be the culprits behind all this!

At the same time, Ernest's voice emitted from the speakers and caused the man to punish himself with a facepalm. "Look at that, Zoo Warden! Stevie Wonder just attacked my monster before the battle started. That's cheating! He's a cheater! Cheeeeeeeater!"

Sigh.

"Since when do Team Rocket members not cheat? Plus, looks can be deceiving..." the Warden reminded himself while scratching the side of his forehead. "Normal Team Rocket members couldn't enter Xarius' room, so it has to be one of them. It has to be."

Scyke's side hadn't really started yet, so the Warden would have to wait and see what those two could come up with. Thankfully, those two seemed to be more...normal, at least, when compared to the other two clowns. Who chose them into the E8 anyway?

"Not me. Though I had a say as the Warden and the main enforcer of order around here, Giovanni had already chosen the eight before his resignation. Just...why? I don't seem to get it. Two E8 members STILL haven't arrived yet, and apparently Jasper has vanished...my CCTVs don't seem to be able to find him as well! I'll get to that later once the others have finished their battles. Either way, with Xarius gone, I guess I'll enjoy the leader position when I can...-"

Before he could finish, the remaining two E8 members stepped into the room - the young Jenna and the seemingly carefree Jackson Powers. Ignoring the boy's enthusiastic 'hey', the Warden looked away from the progressing battle and eyed the two latecomers.

"Where have you two been?" he demanded while hitting the table with his fist. "It's not like you didn't know about Phase One."

With a grunt, the Warden then reached for his clipboard and scribbled down some notes. Mysteriously absent for a part of the phase...very peculiar indeed. I'll make sure to keep an eye on these two. Something seems wrong.

"No matter. Their current task is to have a little...'friendly duel' against another E8 member, and I expect you two to be doing the same in Arena 4. Since you're late, you won't have the time to catch an extra Pokemon...see that as punishment, I suppose. If either of you are late again, I will automatically rest my case and accuse you two of murdering Gander.

"Oh, and try finding Jasper on the way. He's vanished and I don't seem to be able to track him down. If you can't find him, it's fine. Dismissed."

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna

Jenna looked at the warden.
"I'm late! Big whoop! It's not like we like to follow rules around here! And what do you mean I have to let this piece if junk battle!" She says pointing at Scraps. come on how hard is it to catch a damn pokemon! And why I should be punished! Who knows I could have been on the verge of damn death so I was late!" Jenna walks out the room slamming the door, she shoves headphones in her ears letting the intro of American Idiot by Green Fua blast in her ears at full volume. "I HATE THIS!" She shouts and punches the wall, hard. She regrets it hearing a snap. But continues walking, ignoring the increasing pain of her hand. She sits on the floor outside the arena place and looks at her hand, it was swollen and a abnormal coulor of it wasn't broken it was at least sprained. "Great just flipping great" she said.

Last edited:

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Riolu's punch was about to land the critical blow when Ernest made a surprising move. He leapt in-between the two of them, landing on the ground just before the Bullet Punch connected. The Riolu's fist drilled into Ernest's bloated stomach, causing him to puke all over the fighting Pokémon.

"No... fair!" he gasped, as he vomited another wave of milkshake-colored chunkies. "I'm not part of the battle!"

Ernest slowly stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Fine then," he said with a strange tone of voice. "If you're going to play that way, you leave me no choice."

Stooping down, he grabbed Ralts by his legs and lifted him into the air. Then, grunting from exertion, began swinging him above his head as a living mace. Faster and faster he spun the poor creature, until he was just a green blur.

Taking a step toward the Riolu, he swung Ralts downward, aiming to knock both of their heads together.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
"Kimbou, dodge it! Wow, and you say not to cheat..." Steven trailed off. Kimbou successfully dodged the attack by Ernest, as he was clumsy and would probably had missed even if Kimbou had stood still. Steven sighed. "Failure." He hoped that would crush his opponent's feelings.

Steven couldn't believe he switched out his Litwick. His Litwick could easily kill Kimbou, and was already angry at him. But Steven didn't care. Playing on enemies' weaknesses was the way to play. "Kimbou, go in for a Metal Punch." Kimbou launched itself forwards and would crash into Ernest if he didn't move.

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Ernest saw the Bullet Punch coming. Maybe if he had a bit more dexterity, he could have stepped out of the way- wouldn't be too hard since the Pokémon was starting to become predictable. Unfortunately, he was not blessed with the same skills his old roommate Gary M. Sue had. The famous Team Rocket member could do practically anything, and made sure everyone knew it.

Too bad the guy had mysteriously died with a knife plunged into his jugular. It was crude work, but effective killing nonetheless. The crime scene left very few clues, almost none, in fact. Only one thing was certain: the killer was another member. Ernest was initially blamed for his death, but people found him to be both clumsy and unmotivated, attributes quite obviously not in the killer.

Not long after his death, there were reports that his spirit was haunting the members of Team Rocket. Ernest was the superstitious type, so of course believed every single story that happened to reach his hairy ears. As time went on, he soon saw attributes of Gary in everyone around him. This put him on edge for a couple years, until his boss told him ghosts weren't real. Then he didn't need to worry anymore, because his boss was the absolute authority.

Interesting enough, Ernest used to be an ordinary person like you, but then he-

Bam! Riolu's punch connected with the man's knee, knocking him off balance and bringing him back to reality. He had gone off on another tangent again, and getting punched had quickly woken him up. Teetering backwards, he dropped Ralts on the ground behind him. Then, in a horrifying twist of fate, fell backwards and sat on top of the green and white fellow.

There were some cracking noises, which Ernest hoped was just the sound of his back popping. When he was finally able to lift his cheeks off the ground and stand up, he saw that he had crushed Ralts, causing him to faint. He returned the Pokémon into his Pokéball, whispering an apology to the little creature.

"It's your own fault for being so small," he gently scolded as he put the ball back on his belt.

The he turned to Steven. "It doesn't count if I accidentally do it. You lose anyway because you cheated, so I'm going to report that you lost."

Kikpanther

Years

Upon entering the room, both Jackson and Jenna were reprimanded by the Warden. It was quick and he was angry, but Jackson had luckily braced himself for it. Apparently they were supposed to know about Phase One and Jackson tried to think back to it, but all he could remember was studies. He must have thrown it out sometime. The Warden went on again on how now they were supposed to... Battle? And because there was no time to catch a Pokemon. This was Phase One? It sounded like recreation. Before Jackson could even hope to ask a question, Jenna immediately went off. Angry about being accused and having to fight with her Pokemon, which was apparently a Scrafty. He himself wouldn't have minded a Scrafty, in fact, he had no idea what his Pokemon was! He just picked up the ball and left, not taking a moment to see what it contained at all. Now that he had to battle, and as some sort of test, made him nervous. What if he had the type disadvantage? Or somehow messed up? He didn't like this.

Questions forgotten, Jackson left the room shortly after Jenna stormed out, following her route of frustration to their place of battle. When he arrived he saw her sitting on the floor, hand red, and not looking anything happy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, not at all sure what happened to her on the way here from the Warden's office. "And if you are, are you ready?" He'd like to get this over with. Maybe if they got it done fast it'd eliminate some suspicion.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Steven stared at Ernest in disgust. The stupid guy was back down in his own throw-up. It was quite disgusting. "You do know that the Warden watches the battles. It doesn't matter what you say. Plus I wasn't cheating, and when doesn't a Rocket cheat? Next Pokemon? Or are you going to give up?"

Steven hoped that would be enough, but he doubted it. Now what? This pointless battle was getting him no closer to a Lucario and an electric type. He walked up to Kimbou and whispered, "Nice job Kimbou!" Kimbou stared up at him then grinned. She pointed to Ern est and shook her head, "Ri..." Steven shared a smile and got up.

"Well?" He wondered where Jenna and Jackson where. He didn't really care though. Waiting for the next Pokemon, he began to scheme.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna

Jenna looks up at Jackson.
"Are you ok?" He asks looking down at her. Of course she wasn't ok, her hand was incredibly messed up. Of course, she could easily deal with it without proper medical attention. Not like he knew that. "And if you are, are you ready?"
"Guess so. Might as well put something on my hand" Jenna said she ripped off the sleeves of her t-shirt "Hey look now I have a tank too!" She jokes while looking at the the frayed fabric as she wrapped the sleeves round her hand "Lets gets this over with, then I will find some ice. Just take some from the kitchen. Now where is Scraps the worthless thing..." She said looking for her pokemon.

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
"No," he stated in a deadpan tone. "The battle is over and the winner's already been decided. The Warden knows you're a murderer, and so will the rest of the group when I tell them."

With a clumsy pivot and an awkward flourish, Ernest bounced into Steven's personal space. With their eyelashes practically brushing against each other, he stared straight into the teenager's pupils as if they were binoculars.

"You're a potato, Stevey-boy. There are a lot of eyes on you, but you're still just a vegetable."

After stating possibly the only intelligent thing he's ever said in his life, he silently shuffled out of the room. He tripped and fell going out of the doorway, but Rio Grande's trainer probably didn't notice anyway. He wasn't smart enough to hear the crashing sound behind him, or the whole building shake when Ernest's head hit the wall. After all, if this Scootaloo trainer was really smart, he wouldn't have to cheat to win. Steven simply wasn't smart enough to play by the rules.

Ernest got up as quickly as he could and ran back toward the meeting place, loudly humming his favorite song: "Funeral March for the Obsequies of a Deaf Man".

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Steven stared after Ernest. He gave himself a swift smack to the head for Ernest's follies. That kid was insane. He verbalized it just to make sure. "The kid is insane." The only problem was when Ernest told, everyone, would they believe him? He trekked off after Ernest, and yelled, "You do realize no one's going to believe you, right?"

The kid was even a bigger buffoon than he had thought before. So, obviously crossing him off the list was the right choice. But then who had done it? He started to get a sneaking suspicion it was the Warden, in which case, so much for his plan...

He reported back to the cafeteria, and sat down. There was no one there, and he relayed his mind back to the blueprints of the rocket headquarters for his plan...

Kikpanther

Years

Jackson smiled at Jenna's tank top joke, taking pleasure in the fact that she couldn't stay mad too long. She said she'd get some ice later, despite the condition of her hand and looked around for her Pokemon, a Scraggy, which she named Scraps.

"Scraps? Why Scraps?" It was a Scraggy, maybe it had something to do with the name? Though... Maybe not, since it was a Scraggy and not a Scrappy. Jackson helped Jenna look for her Pokemon, eying the hallway and the corners for a hiding figure. For a moment he thought about how the battle would go. At least Jenna knew what he Pokemon was. He had no clue, he didn't even know he could win. For all he knew he had a Dunsparce waiting in his Pokeball or something wild and uncontrollable. Maybe he should let it out now so it could help? Maybe not. No, he wouldn't. He'd deal with it later.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna

Jenna seemed suspicious about how Jackson was willing to help find Scraps. He must have known, if she didn't have a pokemon he would win. And after a few minuets of searching Jenna found Scraps.
"There you are" she said not sounding to pleased. "We have to battle and you just run off! Look I don't like you, you don't like me! Good sorted, but once we get this stupid battle sorted then I can happen illy catch a different pokemon and we don't need to work together. Got it!" She said almost spitting at him. "Now come on you stupid thing" she said and began to walk. But Scraps stayed put. "I said come on!" Jenna said and grabbed Scraps and held him a bit to tightly in her arms. "If he just got in the stupid pokèball...." She muttered. "So are we going to battle or what?!" She said sternly at Jackson.

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Ernest was going to the meeting place, but apparently sneaky little Steven was faster than him. The chubby man had no intention of being in a room alone with a murderer. That'd be, well, that'd be crazy.

Ernest instinctively grabbed at the knife stashed away in his sock. It was still there. So were the two in his sleeves, the one in his pants' pocket, the five in his jacket, and the one attached to his suspenders. Carrying a tiny armory was the only way he felt safe when working for Team Rocket, even if most people just left him alone. Sure, that might sound insecure, but the blades were practical in the kitchen anyway, which is where Ernest would have preferred to spend the rest of his life.

The suspender-toting fool ran around the corner so he couldn't be seen, hiding from all of the other members. He couldn't trust these new people either. They show up late and suddenly "replace" all of the other people. They probably worked together to murder the other members, starting with the ugliest to the best-looking.

That means Steven is next.

He was tempted to warn Stevey-boy, but what would he get out of it? Another living rival. He better let the losers fight it out and then take the coveted position using his epic skillz. If he impressed the Warden by demonstrating his physical and mental prowess, then he was guaranteed the position.

Ernest tried to do a push-up (to prove to himself how strong he was), but ended up rolling off to the side. His belly was just getting in the way. He wiggled his arms, but found that it to be physically exhausting.

Well, maybe he'd have to win some other way. Perhaps a mosey over to Steve's room might give him some insight...

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Steven looked around. Ernest was already gone. Most likely looking for something incriminating in his room. Steven didn't care though. There was nothing there for him to find-
Well. Except his diary. Steven hoped he would find that, and that the idiot wouldn't read it beforehand. Then everyone-
But him. Would be dead. Well, Steven knew exactly who had done it. Or had least he figured. Maybe now was the time to deal with his parents...

Steven walked down the hallway, and had caught no glimpse of Ernest. Reaching his parent's room, he walked inside. "Hello?" There was no response. Steven looked around and saw some trails of tomato sauce leading into the bathroom. Steven entered the bathroom and gasped. His parents were lying dead on the floor. It wasn't tomato sauce. It was blood. Well, someone had beaten him to his job, now he just needed to find out who.

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Potato. Tomato. It all sounds the same to him. Confusion. Retribution. The whole situation just got a lot more complicated.

Ernest took an emergency spelunking mission into his bellybutton. He was dangerously low in his food supplies, down to the last bit of mashed potatoes. Sticking his index finger into the moist crevice of his stomach-hole, he pulled out a chunk of his secret potato supply. Delicious.

Hey wait a minute. Did ugly-boy-Stevey have psychic powers? The thought had never occurred to him, but it was all starting to make sense, the more he considered it. No wonder he won that battle without really trying, or was able to somehow know what he was trying to do before he did it. The bumbling fool had probably stolen some powers from Sabrina and was using them to murder people, including the Warden. If the Warden were still alive, then he would have stopped Steven from cheating. But he couldn't because he's dead, so there.

That means he needs to grab some evidence and run. No turning back. He didn't want to become one of the people that "disappeared", any more than he wanted to be eaten by Steven the fatty. Everyone knows fat people eat other fat people; it's like the circular food chain or something.

There were splotches of grape juice all over the tile floor. Apparently one of Team Rocket's business meetings didn't go over too well. That usually happens when people suggest new marketing strategies. Usually the janitors cleaned that stuff up by the end of the day, but it always made the floor incredibly sticky. This time though, the dark liquid seemed to be coming from the bathrooms. Ernest didn't even want to consider the implications of that.

Ernest saw the door slowly open from the cafeteria. He ducked into a broom closet and was barely able to close the door after sucking in his gut, just in time to hear the maniac walk by. Using his belly to sense the vibrations through the door, he could hear the murderer mutter his darkest thoughts- things like "tomato juice" and "parents". The crazy person was probably going to stuff his parents into a giant blender and make tomato juice.

Silly Steven. Grinding people doesn't make tomato juice- it makes brown, chicken nugget-like glop, as long as you have a blender powerful enough to grind bones.

Hold up a sec. Whose parents were they? Who ever heard of parents visiting their children in Team Rocket? That didn't make any sense. No, he must be referring to a parent organization, like Team Rocket owning Bobo's Balloons and Coco's Chocolate.

After he was certain that Steven was gone, he jumped out of the closet and ran toward the crazy boy's room. Twisting the handle and whipping open the door, he ran inside without a second thought, slamming the door behind him.

ArceusGPG

The Obscure
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
This post will be deleted after another post is made.

Ernest pulled out the knife slowly, enjoying the way soft skin sliced like butter.

"Looks like I was right all along... Steven just lost."

He yanked the blade out with a satisfied grunt, unable to control himself any longer. Blood nearly sprayed his favorite pants and suspenders. The flesh made no loud sound effects, no dramatic spurting noises, just a quiet wet noise, like muffled splashes in a flooding basement.

Putting the blade back in his sock, he waddled out, laughing maniacally. It was too easy. Divide and conquer. If only the stupid team members weren't too busy trying to make it on their own, maybe they would have survived. No, all of them were too stuck-up to even try. It was all about them. What they wanted.

Their pride cost them their lives.

Ernest giggled again, sliding his feet along the ground to make annoying squeaking noises. The hallways echoed with his presence, and the ground beneath his feet blackened with streaks of rubber. Though he was less than average height, he had conquered the hallway with his large and formidable presence.

He strode into his room and jumped onto the bed, sighing as the comfort of familiarity washed over him. After staring that the ceiling for a while and patting his belly as seductively as he could, he reached over to the nightstand where his diary was. He had hardly touched the thing, but now felt like a good time to begin writing in it. He'd had a busy day, and it was about time to sleep anyway.

He grabbed a red fountain pen and began to scribble a hastily-forged message to himself on the first page of his journal.

Dear Diary,

Today I've murdered a bunch of people. Looks like Team Rocket has a new leader.

Sincerely, Juanito Ernest Gordito

PS. Will begin production on the first potato Pokémon.

Ernest closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. In the morning, he completely forgot about what he had done, but was pleasantly surprised to find that he had been given the honor of becoming the new leader.

One day, much later in his life, he found the journal in an old storeroom, abandoned and forgotten. He couldn't decipher the crazed writings, but he could see the ink looked strangely similar to blood. Believing the journal to be written by another, he threw it away.

The End?

Back