• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fifth Generation Caption Contest [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Burgh: "Can you stand still like that for ONE moment so I can make a quick sketch?"

I liked a couple of others as the Victini winners, but I admit I was beaten in that one. I figured the chili sauce one was the winner, with being fired up coming close.

Cyclone

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Aww...
I didn't win. Oh well.

Sewaddle: "I'm fabulous, don't you agree?"
Burgh: "Eheh, of course you are! *sweatdrop*"

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, my sense of inspiration! It's tingling! Yes, yes, that's absolutely perfect! That little rebellious attitude you got there's just perfect for my next sketch! Come to think of it, you look too cute for words when you act like that, little one! *chuckles*

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Since a week is up and there's no activity, let me try one more on here.

"Yes! That's perfect for the film!"

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay just so y'all know due to the low submissions I'm going to make it fortnightly, soooo more people join in yo!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Locking thread. New captions will be in in a seperate thread for each period. Check the new thread out!

Oh, and winner this time? ;)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7632504&postcount=65

~

Also emblems are actually coming soon since someone volunteered to (more like I asked them since they wanted to make other emblems lool).
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back