• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mara Region

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The levels should curve a little slower, because level 40 around 5th gym is a little daunting. Otherwise, you've got some nice work with the badges! Also, have you ever tried photoshopping your pics? While it seems nice with the colored pencils, I think true potential will shine if you tried converting your guys into digital form. But its also fine the way they are! Just throwing suggestions around!

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The PokeDex concept is really creative!
At first it looks like a GBA but the projection rods sorta looks like it references the 3DS, because it "projects".

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
What the crap. This is awesome{XD}! I really like the clock Pokemon. BTW, are #121 and #122 evolutions of Maractus?

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Totally love the design!
Sorta has that "I'm not an adult yet!" look :P

And I like how the Prysm guy is standing right there.
Would that make him the "Chansey" of your region, since he's standing there with her?

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
Totally love the design!
Sorta has that "I'm not an adult yet!" look :P

And I like how the Prysm guy is standing right there.
Would that make him the "Chansey" of your region, since he's standing there with her?

Sort of. Prysm accompanies Nurse Joy out into the field because he's tougher and more athletic than Chansey but still has healing abilities. Chansey mostly stays in the Pokémon Center and takes care of the Pokémon when Joy is gone. ^^

UPDATE! Rosalie Thornwood added!

Back