• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
You know, "a certain Pokemon" that's not a legendary could pretty much own any team. Which makes it more sad that I can't be in this tournament.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
My guess was Wobbuffet. :P There are lots of godly non-legendaries, but Wobbuffet is the only one I've seen classified by some as an "uber." Then again, Wobbuffet's all about prediction, which will get much harder with the new phys/spec division.

*Rubs hand together* Can't wait for some competition!~

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
My guess was Wobbuffet. :P There are lots of godly non-legendaries, but Wobbuffet is the only one I've seen classified by some as an "uber." Then again, Wobbuffet's all about prediction, which will get much harder with the new phys/spec division.

*Rubs hand together* Can't wait for some competition!~

That would be it. The Fet man can take down any team with ease. It makes everyone cry. I can't to use, I mean, not use Wobbufet in Wi-Fi. Less than a month left! :badsmile:

Kamui

´
Years
Am in,
my wifi and everything is available:)

Am not happy about not using my Mewtwo but OK, I am in for sure.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, it's finally May 1st. Time for the pairings to be decided. Unfortunately for myself, I will have to pull myself out for now. My Connection is not working, and I haven't been able to battle.

So, in order to battle your opponent, you'd need to tell them your friend code, either publicly on this page or via PM.

Round One Pairings

Poketrainer2004 VS Guitarist Sean

Furanki Pkmn Master VS Flame_On

shinigami_gaara VS Midnight_Dragon249

Buizel01 VS Kuri-Chan ♪

Trainer Kat VS Ichapokemr

Kamui VS Paranoia

Mclarenf1905 VS Glajummy

FFX383 VS Kratos_rage

aragornbird VS ss5vegeta

Bjmasta2 VS craiglaw2006

Asch VS Mr. Altosax

Ichida VS xXscytherXx

Alexandrian VS LawLessChaoz

Star Girl VS Lightning Rider

shadow rayquaza VS Neo Umbreon

Absolitude VS Ren-Kun

GeorgeWBushSupporter VS Empires228

Okay, you can get your battles started ASAP! The deadline will be May 12, 2007. At this time, or sooner if you all get done by then, the next round of pairings will be up.

GOOD LUCK!

And once your battles are complete, please mention the outcome below. Add anything you'd like. =D

Last edited:

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Kumai VS. Paranoia

Paranoia Won 2:0

Tough Battle​

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
Great, now all i have to do is find Ren-Kun and wait 'till i get my wireless router Saturday or Sunday. I better stop playing NSMB, and MK so i can get and train my secret weapon, hopefully i won't loose. o_o;;

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Everytime I see xxscytherxx online he vanishes before I can message him. >.<

Ichi Da Z (8:52:05 PM): Hello?
FoxyGramps5543 (8:52:18 PM): Who's this?
Ichi Da Z (8:52:34 PM): Your opponent who's been waiting almost two days for our match. <.<;
Ichi Da Z (8:53:05 PM): It's Ichida from Pokecommunity. You're Xxscytherxx, right?
FoxyGramps5543 (8:53:34 PM): My router is f***ed up!
FoxyGramps5543 (8:53:47 PM): Tell them I can't do it.
Ichi Da Z (8:53:52 PM): So you forfeit?
FoxyGramps5543 (8:53:58 PM): I officially forfeit :D
Ichi Da Z (8:54:09 PM): ...kay. Saves me the trouble, I guess. <.<;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back