• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Kris vs. Lyra? Who Do You Prefer?

Kris or Lyra?

• Kris

Votes: 96 70.6%
  • Lyra

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • Both

Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
So much hate for Lyra

Well let's see what I like about the two.

Kris has blue hair but Lyra has a puffy hat. Kris has a nice jacket and Lyra wears overalls. Kris looks all pumped up for battle but Lyra has a puffy hat. Kris promotes short shorts but Lyra has a puffy hat.

I'm sorry Kris fans but I have to go with the puffy hat even if she did keep lying to me on the phone about her Marill evolving.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Kris definitely. The better design, the better name and she was apart of my childhood. :x

Mentalii

Back
Years
Krys. She's THE very first protagonist girl.
Who, girls, didn't jump for joy when she read (on the version Crystal box) that it was possible to play with obviously a boy, but also with a girl ?
Thanks to her we weren't compelled to call our character Ash, or give him a male first name anymore. She's Krys, the one and only.

So WHY? WHY Lyra? Why Mario's daughter, we're in Pokémon ! Where is our favourite blue-haired heroine? She's irreplaceable. How disappointning, a remake without her.

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
Years
I prefer this girl
Crystal_beta.jpg

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
I love Lyra's outfit. ❤❤ It is definitely super cute. Thigh-high socks and over-all shorts. ❤❤❤ Her hat isn't bad, either. It would have been moe if she pulled on it the way Bianca pulls on her hat, but it's fine the way it is. I like Lyra's hair more than Kris' hair, too. It's a lovely warm brown color and it curls naturally. Kris' hair bends like... like handlebars. Ick. :/ Lyra all the way.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I love Lyra's outfit. ❤❤ It is definitely super cute. Thigh-high socks and over-all shorts. ❤❤❤ Her hat isn't bad, either. It would have been moe if she pulled on it the way Bianca pulls on her hat, but it's fine the way it is. I like Lyra's hair more than Kris' hair, too. It's a lovely warm brown color and it curls naturally. Kris' hair bends like... like handlebars. Ick. :/ Lyra all the way.
Lyra is definitely the cuter one, but if we have to look for originality, then Kris all the wayyy.. XD

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years
Kris, she looks like she's ready for a battle and about to take on the world. Lyra looks like a 5 year old trying to look older with a dumb hat, and retarded clothes, what the hell is that stuff

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
Kris, she looks like she's ready for a battle and about to take on the world. Lyra looks like a 5 year old trying to look older with a dumb hat, and retarded clothes, what the hell is that stuff
Ha ...ha totally! Lyra looks a little embarassing... plus she lies about her marill evolving...

I prefer this girl
Crystal_beta.jpg

Of course! I wonder what would happen if I added Beta Girl to the poll?

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Well I'll have to go with Kris because I do love her hair and hair color while Lyra's hair is brown (which I can't relate to because I haven't seen myself with Brown hair since I was like 10 lol)

:t354:TG

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
both of them need a trip to the hair salon, stat.

but at least kris' hair is blue, so it looks like she has an excuse for her hairstyle. like they look like handlebars on purpose - whereas lyra's hair looks like an accident. i love girliness but it just seems like... a weird girliness.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Kris by far, best looking playable female by a landslide and one of the best designed playable characters in general IMO.

Years
  • Online now
It just has to be Kris, she just looks the part of a trainer and she looks fierce. I was very upset when I found out they weren't bringing her back. In a fight to the death, we all know Kris would destroy Lyra.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2012
Hi new here! I love Kris! she kicks butt! I was looking for the
post were one of the users were going to try and put her in the
HG/SS game, but I think that was taken down, that's too bad because I fond
sprites that are great! I can't post a link it's my first comment but if you
want to see the sprites, just go to google and type in

-Pokemon Kris Sprite Livejournal

it should be the first link

well that is all from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.