• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, sorry about that, Retro :3 But when I do mistakes like that and with the roof and stuff, it's what you say in your next post that becomes canon ;)

Pretty much yes, Evan. Unless you want to throw something fun into Candice's Fluffysprite to prototype it a second time... Since Vinnie's and Ricardo's helpful pesterChums don't seem to be, hm, available at the moment to help them or stop them from doing stupid things ;)

drunk gave me a fun idea, you see. I think the second prototyping of each sprite should be done by the server player. Mostly for the lulz + unexpectedness. Else, Otherworld and Retro can plan too much ;D They already have living things in their sprites now. Haha, Tiberiussprite and Fluffysprite, awesome really. So anything goes now ;D Either before the client player enters the Medium, or after. It's NOT a bad thing to wait. Just so you server players don't rush it. drunk knows.

I like this smiley. Did you notice? ;D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sorry I was out yesterday, and most of today guys. ^^; School is starting, and I had to help my family get ready for it, since school is in a few weeks now.

Gonna put up a post now though. ^^

EDIT: There, put up a post. Hopefully I get the thing moving now~

And yeah, I noticed you were using that smiley once I got to read the updates X3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I apologize for the crap that is my post but something is better than nothing! Now sleep!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Awesome, guys~!

@ Evan... to be clear here. Did you just try to prototype Fluffysprite with a sneaker shoe?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Wow, you're fast 0_o

No, I typo'd. I just edited it. Its a rubik's cube....is that not a prototypable object? Did I do something wrong?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
No, everything is prototypeable 8D a sneaker or a rubrik's cube~ I just wanted to understand what you meant since I'm in the process of typing a response to Retro and Otherworld now and noticed your post when I was previewing my own :3 Good thing I asked and checked again.

Haha a rubrik's cube... now this can be interesting!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Haha, I wanted to piut in a generic toy, but one that is a bit epic at the same time. Since Vinnie himself is a rubiks cube geek (me too) it beat out monkeys in a barrel. I'm still at the part where dave starts reciting "drop it like its hot" so I still have no clue how the rubiks cube will affect the sprite. But if you say its interesting, I bet its gonna be sweet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I've come up with a decent enough change in appearances. Might add some more when the Kernel eventually divides. Maybe Evan or Otherworld even has some ideas? :3

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Well....maybe it can be a rubik's cube, but instead of the colors it has an image of a panda bear on it. Or a panda bear made entirely of rubiks cubes, and it switches colors based on emotions or strife and whatever else would affect a sprite. Or a panda with a rubiks cube for a head. Or a chest.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I think I've come up with a decent enough change in appearances. Might add some more when the Kernel eventually divides. Maybe Evan or Otherworld even has some ideas? :3

I was about to answer, but got ninjad by Lt. Col. xD

I agree with him though...although the first thing that came to mind was a Panda Bear made entirely out of cubes that can change shape and stuff....since not sure if it can talk human, it can at least transform and show what it wants to say?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If you put in something that at least resembles a living thing, your sprite will be able to talk when the kernel has divided. Because I don't expect you all to have remains of the dead in your home like the Homestuck people had xD And being stuck with something like Calsprite is just... ugh.

And yeah, I was thinking something like that too. Fluffysprite - without the kernel - will have a ghost-tail instead of legs as all sprites but perhaps its arms can be made of cubes and useable in cool ways in fights and whatnot? And already in its present state I was thinking that the head would still be a panda head, but it would turn around and change colors and looks depending on Fluffysprite's mood. Sounds ok?

btw we are SO CLOSE TO THE MEDIUM NOW. Awesome. You guys are really good players.

EDIT: And you should see your future God Tier outfits, tihi. They look amazing.

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
AHHHHH NOW I SEE WHY ITS CALLED CHECKMATE!!!!!!

........sorry. I just got excited when I saw that part in Homestuck.

And God tier outfits? So we get special costumes when we get super awesome powers?

....are we superheroes...?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I'll post soon-ish…

I already know what I'm going to prototype stuff with, by the way.

My personal sprite is going to be prototyped with the remains of my dead grandfather, mob boss, and founder of the unnamed cartel that my family is unfortunately tied up with… :\

For Retro's sprite I'm going to get a little more creative, and honestly, I wouldn't have gotten the idea had she not prototyped her cat, so yeah… it'll be enjoyable ;D
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I just went ahead and posted because I know that tomorrow's going to be a busy day. Most of the chat in here confuses me greatly maybe I really should start reading Homestruck so I can lose some of it. Aha.

And drunk I'm excited to see what you're planning with the prototype Tiberiusprite with!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I just went ahead and posted because I know that tomorrow's going to be a busy day. Most of the chat in here confuses me greatly maybe I really should start reading Homestruck so I can lose some of it. Aha.

And drunk I'm excited to see what you're planning with the prototype Tiberiusprite with!

:badsmile: Mwahahahaha… behold!

I've posted. x)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I haven't read the IC yet and I so know already what it's gonna be. It's an M rated RP after all.

*slowly takes look at IC*

EDIT: Yep. Exactly. Way to destroy a cute, innocent sprite xD

So, I guess we'd better call it PUSSYSPRITE now? XDD It can still be a "he" (do sprites even have real genders) but he will unavoidably get boobs and huge lips. I guess we could also call it CATWOMANSPRITE. But it hasn't got the same ring to it as Pussysprite. xD

I solemnly refuse to give him a, hm, male reproductive organ.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
That's what I expected you (drunk) to do after you mentioned the kitten. Poor, poor Tiberius or should I say Pussysprite now? I'm not sure how Vieve's going to react to him, uh, it rather.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The first transvestite sprite, perhaps! It? He? She? Maybe Vieve can decide that. Or maybe Pussysprite can decide for "himself" when "he" is able to talk. Teheh.

but aw, drunk, I thought you were going to prototype Gavin.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I haven't read the IC yet and I so know already what it's gonna be. It's an M rated RP after all.

*slowly takes look at IC*

EDIT: Yep. Exactly. Way to destroy a cute, innocent sprite xD

So, I guess we'd better call it PUSSYSPRITE now? XDD It can still be a "he" (do sprites even have real genders) but he will unavoidably get boobs and huge lips. I guess we could also call it CATWOMANSPRITE. But it hasn't got the same ring to it as Pussysprite. xD

I solemnly refuse to give him a, hm, male reproductive organ.
Tiberius was male?!

Oh man, now the whole neko-girl thing is just awkward……… :D
That's what I expected you (drunk) to do after you mentioned the kitten. Poor, poor Tiberius or should I say Pussysprite now? I'm not sure how Vieve's going to react to him, uh, it rather.

The first transvestite sprite, perhaps! It? He? She? Maybe Vieve can decide that. Or maybe Pussysprite can decide for "himself" when "he" is able to talk. Teheh.

but aw, drunk, I thought you were going to prototype Gavin.
Well yeah, prototyping Gavin was the first idea, but then you mentioned the imp thing, which gave me the idea of what Vieve would like to fight… :D

Hentai neko women imps seemed like a good place to start. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha we'll see what strange kind of imps will attack her now...

Now, it's time to end Act 1.

EDIT: Listen up. In Act 2, the server players will become client players and vice versa. Just because it's more fun to link everyone together, Vieve will become Vinnie's server player and Candice will become Ricardo's. I hope that's fine with you guys?

BUT! Candice and Vieve are still client players as well. They have to navigate in their own worlds now, while simultaneously acting as server and building things for the boys. And soon, the server talents of the boys will be needed to assist the girls again. It's a double team business. Think you can manage? ;) I think as long as you don't force yourself to write about everything at once, you will do fine. Unless you feel really writey~

Last edited:
Back