• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cutest Pokemon from DPPt?

Kaiboiii

Wanna be the very best
Years
Whats your cutest Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?
Mine would be Piplup. So adorable.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
I'm that type of person who cries over how cute a dog is. Seriously.

In my opinion, one of the cutest Pokemon in D/P/P was Combee. IT'S JUST SO CUTE AND I WANT TO CUDDLE IT FOREVER.
There was probably a cuter Pokemon, but it's been a while since I've played :P

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
This is almost impossible for me honestly to take a pick ;___;! I'd honestly say though, I think Combee stands out as the cutest to me, it's a friendly, smiling bee who looks adorable and wouldn't hurt a thing :3! A close favourite though would definitely be Pachirisu, it's design is cute, a small electric squirrel <3, it looks energetic and cuddly as well :3 Although I have to say I like most of the cute Pokemon in D/P/Pt. :3.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
How did I even-. I forgot a few ;_;! I also have to mention Chingling is one of my personal favourites, even though it's based off a bell I love how it smiles and everything :3! Baby Pokemon have always been my favourite sorts. Buneary...hmm....yeah I suppose I find it cute! Although personally it isn't one of my favourites :(

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
These three definitely need to be on the top of the list:

440.png
390-m.png
393-f.png

:p

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Shinx, IMO. Even its cry is cute.
Pachirisu is really cute too.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Chimchar is the best and cutest pokemon, i also think, Togekiss and Glaceon are cute

oh and also Manaphy

for some reason ive always liked the 4th gen the most
i know most people dont, but i do

Vei

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Honestly, I would say Buneary. I really like it's design and despite the fact that the fourth gen wasn't exactly my favorite, I really liked it and it's evolution.

Not anything to do with the fact that it was my first shiny or anything.

EDIT: Oh, and Riolu. That thing was frickin' adorable.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Mesprit because it reminds me a bit of Charlotte from PMMM and Charlotte's the single cutest thing in existence.

But that's horribly unfair because I'm so biased towards Charlotte so I'll also go with Mismagius because it always looks like it's smiling.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Piplup, Shinx, Riolu, or Shaymin. Especially Shaymin in M11, I adored its personality.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For me has to be Buizel, Glameow, and especially Purugly! I wish i could pet them in real life.

Years
I don't personally think there is one single cutest Pokemon, but Shinx, Buneary, Piplup and Pachirisu would be at the top of my list. And as much as I hate it, Bidoof could even be up there, as well.

Back