• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm freaking superman.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know. I can pick up someone I know who is more than double my weight, though. [: Upon playfully punching someone's arm, they complained that they no longer could move it.

I'm not afraid of dying. If I die, I die. I mean, I don't want to die quite yet- but if I do, so be it. I don't have high enough hopes for the future to care all that much.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm not the strong type of person who can lift 200 lbs over my shoulder easily. But I can easily defeat someone who is 200 lbs more than me, tho.

As for dying, I'm just afraid of dying when I know I haven't accomplished what it was I have planned to do.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well Back then i was WAY stronger that i am now...maybe because before i felt tired of going here and there so i ate a lot but now as tiredless i think i ate lees than before...and of course the more healthy food you eat the stronger you get!

Yeah,i'm afraid of death...it will separate me from the ones i love and i'm gonna miss them so much!

Crux

Evermore
Years
I guess i'd say I think i'm strong, I can lift the front up of a car...
Can I fight? Hehahahaha... I guess you could say that...

Just look at everyone's favorite Slenderman's signature. X)
I'm not afraid of dying; I'm afraid of never having lived.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
4/10, 10 being strongest.
4/10, 10 being most afraid.

Are the questions somehow related — ie. by strength do you mean overall fortitude?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm decently strong in a weightlifting sense. I probably won't put up huge numbers on the bench press/squat anytime soon, but I can do at least 205/315lbs on bench/squat, respectively. There are other forms of strength though, such as functional strength for boxing and any art of self-defense, and of course mental strength. Doesn't matter how much you can lift, if you're not functionally/mentally strong you're not going to put up much of a fight.

As for fear of death, when it happens it happens, but I try to make the most of my time here. You never know long you're going to be here. It's something I try and not think of.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I am piss weak physically haha. I'd like to get more muscular...but I hardly have any motivation. Mentally though, I'm exactly the opposite! :]

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I guess i'm pretty average strong, but i did karate for like 10 years...it's not all about strength you know, technique is pretty important too ;)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I used to be quite weak but now I'd say I'm fairly strong for my height. I weigh 43kilos but I do crunches with 40 kilos. Dunno how much I could bench, but I do 3 sets of 10-12 squat-presses at 6 kilos on each arm :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I really am not strong and have a problem with heavy things. I think my life would be easier if i had more strength.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm deceptively weak. People see me as a tall young man and assume I'm really strong but in fact I have no measurable upper body strength and what little muscle I do have has come from spending the last four years lifting beer cartons for a living.

On a completely different and unrelated note that makes me wonder why these two questions were both asked in the same thread, I'm incredibly scared of death lol.

Sirfetch’d

I am surprisingly small for my age and I don't really consider myself physically strong, however I am very mentally tough and I think that is just as important.

Also yes terrified of death.

Back