• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The cutest pokemon Unova

Years
Joltik is probably my favorite, with Petilil and Minccino rounding out my top 3 cutest Unovan Pokemon.

Joltik is easily the smallest of all Pokemon at 4"/10 cm, which is even smaller than your average hamster, and you'd easily be able to fit multiple in the palm of your hand.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
To be honest, I really think Oshawott is cute. However, after playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity I started to lean towards Emolga a bit more. The little box artwork for the Pokemon's expressions we're all awesome, but Emolga's was so hard not to laugh at even when it was angry. It's a pretty cute Pokemon, haha.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think Victini and Cubchoo are incredibly adorable!! just look at them

613.png
494.png

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
Vanillite! Its tooo cute :3 and I'd definitely have to say Snivy, it is just so smug - so cute.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
For me it's Munna, Blitzle, Snivy and Woobat. There are quite a handful of adorable Pokemon in Unova but these ones are definitely top of my list.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I think I'll go with Axew. It's very well designed and just looks adorable, specially when it interacts with Iris.

I also like chibi versions of the Tao Trio as well, they actually work well due to their mono colour designs rather than being hard to simplify.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Minccino for me!

Although there are ton of really cute cuties in Unova - Munna, Vanillite, Petilil, Victini, just to name a few.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Are you guys blind, Oshwatts like the king of all things adorable

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Obviously my first thoughts are these guys:

Spr_5b_587.png
Spr_5b_572.png

However, spare a thought for an oft-forgotten cutie:

Spr_5b_570.png

And actually, if you're not going off image alone, its' evolved form's pretty cute:

Spr_5b_571.png

"They are extremely protective of those they care about and are willing to go to any lengths to keep them safe, including risking their own life"
"Zoroark apparently will hide their Zorua young in their mane to protect them and carry them around"
Now I personally think those characteristics are cute, therefore Zorua and Zoroark are the cutest pokémon in Unova

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
There are a lot of adorable pokemon in Unova; I agree with everyone in this thread but my favorite is... Blitzle! It is adorable <3 Plus, zebras have always been one of my favorite animals :3

Spoiler:

Back