• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Lukas Lionhart~S.S. Elizabeth-Academy Office~
Lukas ran straight to the rails and blew chunks. He was never good with boats. After he was done hurling he looked back up and wiped his face; out of the corner of his eye he saw a particularly cute girl (Oh yeah! Showtime!) he thought to himself. He walked over there and tapped on the girls shoulder; she then turned around and asked politely "yes?" "Well...." Lukas began, "I was wondering if I could take a picture of you?" "Why?" The girl asked her face getting quizical. "So I can show santa what I want for christmas." Lukas said as smoothly as he could. SMACK! The girl had smacked and stormed off huffing. "You have a nice body!" Lukas yelled rubbing his face where the red handprint was. He felt the boat come to a stop!
"Welcome to Oak Island home of the Pokemon Trainer Academy" the P.A. System announced.
Lukas took off running toward the stairs ran down them accidently knocking a smaller kid over and kept running towards the campus. He released Knight his ralts and Tiny his larvitar. "This is the place! Here we will get strong enough to whoop Leo and his pokemon!" Lukas exclaimed to his pokemon once they reached the campus. Knight nodded and smiled and Tiny fist pumped. Then they entered the office building. Walked to the front desk woman and held out his trainer card and invitation. The woman looked over them and said "Lukas Lionhart of Raikou dorm, here is the key to your dormroom and a map of the campus and the island; any questions?" She handed him his trainer card, key, and map and Lukas said "Yea I got one! Where do legendary trainers stay at; because im the best of the best!" The woman sighed "Great we have another big shot idiot on campus." She mumbled to herself as Lukas ran out of the building with his pokemon.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla frowned. "My fever's back?" she asked, "I guess that's why I feel so dizzy..." Everything started to spin around her, and she tried to blink it away. "Can you stop spinning, Shawn?" She asked. "That's probably why I'm dizzy... but why is my leg burning?" Kayla winced softly. "Make it stop burning!" she yelled. Molly floated over to her with the crutches, but Kayla ignored her and fell to the ground rubbing her injured leg. "I guess this is why people take their medicine," she whispered, wincing softly and petting Yuri on the head. The pup whimpered and tried to lick Kayla's leg. Kayla looked up at Shawn. "why is everything so hot?" she asked.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - ???

Kayla soon fell to the ground, wincing in pain and grabbed her hurt leg. She was warm in the face (possibly a fever), dizzy (maybe overexertion), and her leg felt like it was on fire (so many times she fell on it...). Soon, Shawn was on his knees near her, a worried look on his face. "You look like you've been exerting yourself too much. Maybe I can help you to your dorm and you can rest. I'll go look after your friend and let you know when she wakes up," he offered as he grabbed her crutches.

He helped her up to her feet slowly, giving her her crutches. "Which dorm are you in?" he asked, concerned for her well-being.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura

Ace was quite surprised at how things happened quickly. Before he even knew, Kayla and Shawn were kissing in front of him. "That guy sure is fast", he thought while watching Shawn blushing after the kiss. He was still walking with his Charizard when Kayla fell on the ground grabbing her leg. She seemed to be quite in pain and she looked to have a fever. Shawn was already on his knees helping the girl out. Looks like he was going to lead her to her dorm. "You two should go rest, I'll take care of everything here", he said. He knew he was able of getting the girl to Oak Town's Poke Center.

Years

Kayla grabbed her crutches and frowned. "I'm in the Suicune dorm," she whispered. "But I can't leave Holly! She needs me to be there when she wakes up..." She whimpered softly. "I'm fine..." She ignored the burning pain in her leg and looked at Holly. "If only Haru was here," she muttered to herself.

Holly groaned softly and opened her eyes slowly. "W-Where am I?" she whispered. She whimpered when she noticed that she was on a Charizard's back. "What happened?" she asked. She blinked when she saw Shadow floating next to her. "When did you get out?" She looked over to Kayla. "You look tired," Holly said softly. Kayla gasped. "Holly!" she said excitedly. She looked at Shawn and Ace. "Now I don't need to rest," she whispered, looking down at her leg.

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm

This Holly girl seemed to be awake now. The question now is: can she move? Kayla seemed to be relieved now and was trying to ignore the pain in her leg. Shawn shook his head, reminding himself that he'd have to get Kayla to take her medicine. "Kayla," he softly spoke to her, "you're gonna need some rest sooner or later. If you're not careful..." He kinda trailed off, trying not to guilt her or worry about her.

He turned to Holly, who was still on Charizard's back. "Well, at least you can speak," he said to her, trying to lighten the mood a little, "Can you move your arms at all?"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Now that Kayla's cousin seemed to be awake, Ace knew that the girl wouldn't leave her side. "Women are so stubborn sometimes". Nevertheless Kayla seemed to be really happy even if her leg was in pain and she still had fever. Ace knew Kayla would want to go to the Poke Center with them even if she wasn't able to walk such a distance. He had to find a way to get her to return to her dorm, get her medicine and rest a little. This way, she would feel better instead worsening things by walking that far with them. "Maybe my Charizard should fly them", he thought. That wasn't an half bad idea. Now to convince the girls to do it was the hardest part in it.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Outside The Lugia Dorm --> Path to Oak Town

"But I can't leave Holly! She needs me to be there when she wakes up..." Said the slowly limping girl.

"Look, You're gonna end up hurting yourself. Clumsy and I were there and can tell the nurse what happened to her. If you end up passing out then thats two people we need to get the nurse to help then. You need to take care of yourself, Heck, You're barely able to speak without whimpering!" Iny Says sternly, Trying to convince the girl to take care of herself.

"W-Where am I?" Said a voice coming from the Charizard.

"Holly!" The crippled girl says excitedly.

"Well there goes that idea..." Iny says, Groaning to herself. "She's gonna get herself killed at this rate..." Iny frustratingly whispers to herself. "Well, At least Holly is awake." she Tries to convince herself, Failing to make her feel much better about this situation.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian Steele -- Near the Suicune Dorm

It was an intense battle, but they had all survived the ordeal together, and Supernova even evolved from it. That was always a good thing, and it meant that training for the moment at least was over.

Supernova had already taken advantage of the way she floated around to cling to Adrian's shoulder like she used to, but she was so enormous that she completely failed. So, she had adjusted herself to where he always hung onto his back, making it look like Adrian had six massive wings that burned with a strange light.

Adrian didn't complain at all. In fact, he actually welcomed this, because Supernova took weight off of him without even trying, and her strange warmth was somehow soothing on his back, like something had simply leeched the pain out of it and replaced it with something resembling a cloud. Still, he walked a bit more slowly, and still used his cane. Those massive wings made him completely clumsy, and Supernova was not about to be let go, and Adrian didn't have the heart to return her into any sort of Pokeball at all during her hour of triumph. They took to wandering around, at least until Supernova would finally decide to calm down and actually un-attach her strong legs from Adrian's back. As if she ever would, at this point. She's sitting on me like I'm some sort of moving tree.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn was glad she had on her jacket because one of the first things she noticed was how cold it was in here. Though that made sense due to the fact ghost types were sure to be found here. Second she noticed the graffiti on the walls. "No one knows what caused the ghost Pokemon to infest this dorm. Someone told me it just happened all of the sudden" she said glancing around.

"I'd guess some of this graffiti is from students who had to be moved to another dorm that still stayed, others left" she stopped when she heard a small cry like a Pokemon. Looking ahead she spotted a small purple feline Pokemon. Wow, that was easy to find she thought a bright happy smile forming on her face. "Belle use SolarBeam on the Purrloin" Belle flew ahead of her and formed a white ball of light in her mouth before firing it at the wild Pokemon. The attack hit and the Purloin bowed it's head for a moment.

When it looked up the wild Pokemon ran at Belle on her left side before fading from view and appearing on the right slamming into Belle's side. "Belle use Sky Attack followed by Aura Sphere" she balanced herself on her crutches as she pulled out an unused Pokeball. She was thrilled to have found the Pokemon she had wanted and it all showed on her face. Belle's body was surrounded with a white aura before she flew right at the Purrloin slamming into it before immediately after putting her wings together and firing a light blue ball of energy at the Pokemon. As soon as it hit Rosalyn threw her Pokeball which drew the weak Purrloin in. Holding her breath for a moment she watched as the ball shook once, then twice before clicking. Turning her head to look at Dex she grinned. "I caught it!"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ciel

Um... the teacher was talking to him. Why was this happening?

Ciel could feel panic breaking into his thought process. Well, around people, it always broke into his thought process. He looked the teacher up and down, watching the way the teacher looked at his Pokemon. Incredulity. He knew what that was. Why were the Pokemon staring at him too though?

Oh... boy.

Kinko perked at being complimented, giving Zayne a cheerful bark. Momo finally caught up to them, the Skitty swishing her tail cheerfully. Ciel smiled a little and scratched behind the Vulpix's ears. He lifted his head from behind hers, managing a tiny smile. "Th-Thank you sir."

"Did you just watch all that? Why?"

Ciel blinked. "Why... Why did I watch?" He was puzzled. He had been taught to watch battles. He had been raised to observe people that were strong. "Um... is there reason... to not do that? If... well, if people are different, they battle differently and interact with their Pokemon differently. So... um, why wouldn't I? Your Pokemon are strong, sir... so... I thought it was important to learn... I'm sorry..."

Ash

She shook sand from her shoes and swung, punching into Riley's paw. The Raichu grinned and squeaked, the deep sound full of her customary pep. "More brats," Ash quipped cheerfully. Nothing against kids, not a bit. She just hoped her lesson was satisfactory. She was only a temporary teacher, technically. One wrong lesson could be her darn downfall.

She would not let that happen, not in this place.

"What d'ya think Kira?" she called. "Contest?"

Kira snorted.

"Yeah, I thought so too."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Bai Kong

"I'm not exactly apologising for the possible loss of your friends' lives; I apologised because you were so cruelly ripped away from your friends," stated Bai calmly and sincerely, not batting an eyelash in the aggression in Zen's eyes. "And it's not your fault if they die. You only wanted to help your friends escape. You are not to blame. If anyone is to blame, it would be Giratina. Perhaps you should not have acted so hastily, perhaps you should not have challenged Giratina to a battle, but unless you yourself strike down your friends, it is certainly not your fault."

"It would be like Bruce Wayne being blamed for his parents' death. Nope, not true," stated Hei.

"My Pokémon can fight well by themselves, so even if you don't want me there, I can always back you up with my Pokémon," stated Bai, confident in her Pokémons' abilities. "If you need any research help or training help or even battling help, I can and will bring in all of my resources in to help you."

"What you saw was most likely a portal to the distortion world. It's likely gone by now, and has probably been for a while. While that mountain is his primary hangout, he travels frequently. His rips between dimensions can be accessed by anyone, but they don't stay open for very long. He is known to travel between dimensions, and is the only one able to travel between the dimensions on his own," stated Zen.

"In regards to his frequent trips into this world, is there a certain pattern in his trips?" asked Hui seriously. "Or do you know all of his frequent trips: destination, times, dates? There could be a not-so-obvious pattern."

Years

Kayla shook her head. "I can rest later," she said angrily, stomping her good leg angrily. "This fever will go away if I wait long enough. A-And so will this burning in my leg..." She whimpered softly. "Don't worry about me," she whispered, feeling dizzy. She shook her head again, trying to get rid of the dizziness and the headache that she was starting to get. "S-See? I'm fine..."

Holly looked at Shawn and frowned. "Of course I can move my arms," she whispered, trying to move her arms. She frowned when she just twitched. "I guess I can't move... But what happened? Why can't I move?" She tried to move again but just twitched. Holly looked at Kayla and frowned. "You look like you're about to pass out any moment now..."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Lugia Dorm

196.gif
471.gif

"Launch a ton of Shadow Balls! Protect Mana!" Mana opened her eyes and saw Kilik's Mistress standing in front of her to protect her from the ghost Pokémon. She glanced at Kilik with obvious tears in her eyes. This was the worst encounter she ever got with ghost Pokémon and it was the most terrified one as well. The Zorua from earlier stood up again and stood next to Mistress. "Ohhh! So that is how I will look like when I evolve?" The Zorua inspected Mistress with a smile all over her face. "Then it's time to work hard!"

"So your name is Mana, huh?" The Zorua glanced at the black haired girl behind her and chuckled. "You're pretty cute! I kind of understand why that boy wants to help you! Lemme help too!~" The Zorua trew a few Shadow Balls to the remaining ghost Pokémon. Mistress had taken out a lot of them but there were still a few nonetheless. The Zorua took out the last ones and sat down. "I think that were all of them!" She shouted while waving her tail over the ground.

"I-It's over...?" Mana stuttered and holded her chest. Her heart was pounding like it had never did before and she looked over at Kilik once again. She was about to cry when Mana rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "G-Ghost Pokémon are the worst!" She shouted as more tears came out of her eyes.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm

Shawn nodded, seeing that Kayla was in denial of her condition and Holly was paralyzed from the neck down. They needed to get to the pokemon center ASAP so Holly could get better. Then, he had a thought: the nurse could see Kayla, as well, so she could get better too. He wasn't sure, however, why she was getting mad at him for wanting to make her feel better. Maybe she was just too worried about Holly...

"Well," Shawn shrugged his shoulders, "Holly's not getting any better out here." Shawn kept his eyes on Kayla, watching for any more signs of weakness. One more bit of trouble, and he'd drag Kayla to her dorm himself if he had to.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Path To Oak Town

A voice groaned softly from the back of the Charizard, it was Holly! Conor let out a huge sigh of relief as he put his hands on his side and looked to the sky. Conor couldn't help but crack a smile, everything seemed to be getting better at least. However there was still Kayla to worry about, her leg was badly hurt as far as Conor could see, and she was in pain. Kayla was reluctant to go back to her dorm.

Kayla's condition would only get worse the further along the road they went. She was offered the chance to rest but she shrugged it off. Holly was awake at least but she wasn't able to move very much, all the more reason to hurry to the Pokémon Center.

"You look like you're about to pass out any moment now..." Holly explained to Kayla as she looked at her.

"Why won't she listen? She is clearly hurt yet she wishes to walk with us. She said she would rest later but resting later won't do much good if she gets really badly hurt on the way to town now." Conor thought angrily to himself.

Conor was prepared for more trouble to occur, with Kayla and her condition this bad. Trouble wouldn't be far ahead.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson- Academy Halls

Mark took a bit of a walk by himself through the academy. Beforehand he took his Pokemon over to the Pokemon Center to get healed up even though Snype was really the only one who needed healing. He had to be careful out there after all with the rockets out and about. He wasn't hungry right now so he could manage. He was debating heading back to his dorm when suddenly he heard a bell sound over the intercom.

*DING DING* Second classes will soon begin! Please look over your schedule and head to your second classes of the day ASAP

Mark looked at his schedule for the day. A class on Journeys. Perfect! This was the sort of thing he wanted to prepare for! Mark quickly turned around and headed toward wherever his class would be taking place. Mark couldn't help but feel like he was being watched though. The news of Team Rocket was really getting to him but he didn't want to come off too paranoid. However he saw someone who was possibly a Rocket spy yesterday so it has to be true... anyone within the academy could be with Team Rocket. Students, Teachers, anything...

And they were around. Rocket Spys would be attending various classes watching the students and taking in some of the lessons being taught. They coudn't be distinguished. They looked like your usual everyday students after all.

Years

Kayla smiled. "I'm perfectly fine. We should just worry about Holly." She started to walk and gasped when she saw Shadow. "S-Shouldn't you be back at that dorm?" she asked. Holly shook her head. "He's my Pokemon now," she whispered. "I caught him earlier. We had a bit of a misunderstanding at first, but everything's okay." Kayla watched the Gastly float back to Holly and sighed. "Okay, I guess," she said softly. She looked down at Rosemary and shook her head when the kitten jumped onto her shoulder. "No, Rose," Kayla whispered. "Jump down." Rosemary pouted and jumped onto the ground. Kayla smiled. "So what do we do now?" she asked. "I heard an announcement for class... Can you even go, Holly?" she asked, looking at her cousin. Holly nodded. "I should be able to go... After the nurse sees me, though."

Kayla smiled. "I'm perfectly fine. We should just worry about Holly." She started to walk and gasped when she saw Shadow. "S-Shouldn't you be back at that dorm?" she asked. Holly shook her head. "He's my Pokemon now," she whispered. "I caught him earlier. We had a bit of a misunderstanding at first, but everything's okay." Kayla watched the Gastly float back to Holly and sighed. "Okay, I guess," she said softly. She looked down at Rosemary and shook her head when the kitten jumped onto her shoulder. "No, Rose," Kayla whispered. "Jump down." Rosemary pouted and jumped onto the ground. Kayla smiled. "So what do we do now?" she asked. "I heard an announcement for class... Can you even go, Holly?" she asked, looking at her cousin. Holly nodded. "I should be able to go... After the nurse sees me, though."

Last edited:

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Path to Oak Town

After listening to Kayla turn down her Suggestion, Insisting on hurting herself further, Iny started to get really frustrated. "All she's gonna do is cause more grief for Holly if she gets hurt.. " She angrily whispers to herself. "I need to think of something..." She says looking around at the group, Focusing her attention of one person in particular "Perfect..." She says to herself.

"Hey Clumsy!" Iny Called out, walking back in the group so she can get closer to him. "You should offer to carry Kayla on your back" She whispers rather loudly up to his ear, Even with standing on her toes, she is barely up to his shoulder. "You're by far the tallest person here and should be able to do it easily right? I'll even follow behind and make sure you don't trip up like you did on me" She whispers, Still a bit unforgiving for the bump on her head.

*DING DING* Second classes will soon begin! Please look over your schedule and head to your second classes of the day ASAP

"Dang it... Guess I'm gonna be late to my class" She mutters under her breath.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Path To Oak Town

The group was at a standstill, Kayla refused to rest and insisted on carrying on along the road. Conor clutched his head in frustration. "If Kayla continues on the road she's gonna get hurt and it's only gonna cause more problems for everyone else" Conor thought angrily.

"Hey Clumsy!" Conor heard someone shout. Knowing this was not his name nor nickname he still looked up, and saw the only person who bestowed that nickname on him. Iny walked towards him and stood up on her toes near him. "You should offer to carry Kayla on your back" Iny whispered in his ear, Conor was a bit unsure why Iny why whispering but nevertheless it was actually a good idea.

"You're by far the tallest person here and should be able to do it easily right? I'll even follow behind and make sure you don't trip up like you did on me" Iny again whispers in his ear. "Alright I'll do it" Conor whispered back as he looked onwards to the rest of the group.

Conor heard the bell ring out. "We gotta hurry". Conor walked forward towards Kayla, smiled and spoke. "Kayla, I know you want to stay with Holly and that's perfectly understandable. But your leg's not in good condition, so I'll carry you to Oak Town on my back. That way you can stay with Holly and not have to worry about your leg. But we need to move now. It's my first day here at the Academy, and there's no way I can be late for my first class. Deal?".

Last edited:
Back