• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
Guys, what do you want Xerneas and Yvetal to be?? Trio or duo????

For me, the more legendaries, the more fun to catch
And if they were a trio, what if Yvetal represents heaven, and the third represent hell !!!

2IWNV.jpg

Years
Yveltal represents destruction, which is a necessary component to life, that is Xerneus' symbolism. Both are needed to balance nature in way that life can flourish. Think algae blooms. Create too much algae, you kill all of the organisms in beneath the water's surface. When creation isn't moderated, neither is destruction. For that reason, a little destruction of algae would allow for more aquatic life to live more satisfying lives. Imagine if death/destruction didn't exist? Things would be chaotic.

With that said, I could see a third, maybe a fourth legendary that works to either regulate/mediate these two, or conversely, aspire to disrupt the balance.

I like the idea of Z, but there is something to be said for XX and XY chromosomes. A male and female legendary, similar to latios/latias in that respect. Though, GF might just feature these two in this game or a sequel for that reason. Though, I would like an XY and XX to represent the motifs I just listed the regulator(s) and/or distruptor(s).

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
- a true insect Bug legendary (maybe spider, mantis....). Genesect is fine, but i find it too robotic
Why they haven't done one based on Beelzebub, I would never know.

Jesus, Persona and Digimon did it.
Beelzebub.png

Look at it. That thing is Pokemon material. Make it a Bug/Poison or Bug/Dark (we don't have THAT yet, do we?) legendary.

The water legendary should be a Megalodon.

Years
I like the idea of Z, but there is something to be said for XX and XY chromosomes. A male and female legendary, similar to latios/latias in that respect. Though, GF might just feature these two in this game or a sequel for that reason. Though, I would like an XY and XX to represent the motifs I just listed the regulator(s) and/or distruptor(s).

What if gamefreak will use the black white 2's concept. Maybe the third is X, so it can fuse with Xerneas to become XX, and fuse with Yvetal to become XY

I think that gamefreak should use some normal creature for legendary. Like a Normal/Flying bird that represent all the Normal/Flying pokemon.. And maybe like a bug legendary like Queen Butterfly with a giant wings.....
Queen+Butterfly.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Or, we could have a demon king gigantic fly Pokemon that is evil to the core. (And no more "misunderstood" bullcrap, like they pulled with Mewtwo and Darkrai.)

No reason to have MORE moths and butterflies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Or, we could have a demon king gigantic fly Pokemon that is evil to the core. (And no more "misunderstood" bullcrap, like they pulled with Mewtwo and Darkrai.)

No reason to have MORE moths and butterflies.
If they do Beezlebub they should also do the other six of the Seven Princes of Hell while they're at it and their sins as well...Lucifer(Pride), Satan (Wrath), the Leviathan (Envy wait Kyogre is based on this beast...awkward), Mammon (greed), Asmodeus (lust), and Belphegor (Sloth) (Beezlebub is Gluttony btw.)

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Malamar looks like a Kraken to me. Yes, I got tired of the misunderstood stuff. I want the most evil Pokemon ever! Yveltal may be that one though. And for the heaven and hell stuff it could be a trio. You're forgetting about purgatory!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The games are still directed at little kids, I don't think they will go that far. Even if it is that, the English versions will knock the idea out and change it as best they can so that it doesn't offend anyone or isn't 'Rated E' enough.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
The only HMs that really require story progression are Cut, Fly, Surf & Waterfall.. the rest are just space fillers tbh.

You know what I miss? Uses for Waterfall and Rock Climb like those that were in HG/SS's Whirl Islands area and D/P/Pt's near-/post-end-game areas – now those would be coll.

Having no weakness means nothing if your defenses are bad, though Game Freak's logic on balancing Pokémon with no weakness is giving them low speed, which didn't help Sableye (without Prankster) and Spiritomb much, since Ghost types usually have low HP.

Well, you could always give a 'Quick Claw' to a very experienced Ghost type with low speed, right?

I do hope that Ghost receives neutral damage...unless GF plans to evolve Sableye and Spiritomb as they will need a weakness to not be OP with they got said evolutions or Mega Evolutions.

Eh, I'd prefer it if Spiritomb got a pre-evolution; it's pretty awesome as it is now (I mean, come on, Cynthia uses it!)

Last edited:
Years
If they do Beezlebub they should also do the other six of the Seven Princes of Hell while they're at it and their sins as well...Lucifer(Pride), Satan (Wrath), the Leviathan (Envy wait Kyogre is based on this beast...awkward), Mammon (greed), Asmodeus (lust), and Belphegor (Sloth) (Beezlebub is Gluttony btw.)

This reminded me of the seven demon lords from Digimon World DS.

Years

I got to ask this as I don't know alot the christian religion(and it seem weird to me)-why leviathan represent envy and beezlebub gluttony?

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I got to ask this as I don't know alot the christian religion-why leviathan represent envy and beezlebub gluttony?
I'm not exactly sure, but Beezlebub being associated with gluttony may have to do with it's relation to flies which are seen as hungry and filthy at the same time. the Leviathan's association I don't know...the other demons all fit, so when the person who made the list (the list is Apophycal btw as it's not in the actual bible, or at least not the Canon ones from the various branches, at least it's not in the Roman Catholic one.) of the seven proably ran out of which sin should be associated with the seven prince...

DamienHelvian

Legendary Lucario Warrior
Years
I'm not exactly sure, but Beezlebub being associated with gluttony may have to do with it's relation to flies which are seen as hungry and filthy at the same time. the Leviathan's association I don't know...the other demons all fit, so when the person who made the list (the list is Apophycal btw as it's not in the actual bible, or at least not the Canon ones from the various branches, at least it's not in the Roman Catholic one.) of the seven proably ran out of which sin should be associated with the seven prince...

Leviathan represents envy because it embodies Power, and Power is something which all man envies, and strives for.

Back