• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---Fixed Beta---​

I have uploaded a new patch. Hopefully, I fixed the boat freezing glitch.
I tried playing it with No$GBA and it is now fine, finally...

Now I can finally beta test it with my brothers altogether... :D

---oOo---​

I think you should make some new objects, like a Cut Tree.

I already planned to put new stuff in the game.
Although those aren't important/connected to the main story as of now, except for the two stuff I plan to insert.

But I won't be giving promises for I might fail to put them or might even forget of doing them. :\

On the boat it freezes on mine to. BTW, Awsome hack! :)
Mine keeps freezing after you talk to Ryan in the boat...

I was trying to fix this problem.
But so far I am not sure if I fixed it now...

killer-g

S to the o
Years
awsome I've been looking forward to this since tour signature said that you would be having a website. I am going to try it out in a minute

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Any updates?
Are you going to make a guardian of summer, like Sprinephy is the guardian of spring?

so far no new updates to show you...
I have been busy working in our shop lately this Christmas vacation that I got no time to hack... :\

well, anyways, I am still thinking if Sprinephy will have a place in LoG, or I'll just put it in the history books in a library...
Since LoG has 16+ legendaries already, but Sprinephy nor Amorswan are in... :\

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
so far no new updates to show you...
I have been busy working in our shop lately this Christmas vacation that I got no time to hack... :\

well, anyways, I am still thinking if Sprinephy will have a place in LoG, or I'll just put it in the history books in a library...
Since LoG has 16+ legendaries already, but Sprinephy nor Amorswan are in... :\

Aww... My favs...
16+?!
That's a lot!

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
LoG was awesome, i played and i got quite amused by it, and the story, truly amazing, kudos to you DJG! 5/5, waiting for the next beta ^_^

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATES---​
Well, while my dad and his employees enjoy their Christmas Party(which I never expected my dad to be great at parties), I did some updates since our shop is closed for the day and I'm FFFFFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anyways...

LifeofGuardians_02.png
MineralCaveinBouquetField.png

I have added some caves for you to enter Mineral Cave. And as you can see, I am done mapping Fortune Valley South. It took me an hour or so to finish mapping Mineral Cave's main floor, though, but it was fun. :P
I was planning on making it more tougher and more bigger, but meh~

Mineral Cave is a series of caves below the surface of the Hevah region, which through time, became big and wide and it connected all caves in the region.

LifeofGuardians_04.png
LifeofGuardians_03.png

I will be adding some boulders and rocks which requires STRENGTH and ROCK SMASH in that cave, soon~

edit...

I forgot the new banner I made a while ago... :P

Banner1.png

---oOo---​

Aww... My favs...
16+?!
That's a lot!

eheheheh... yah, 16+...

LoG was awesome, i played and i got quite amused by it, and the story, truly amazing, kudos to you DJG! 5/5, waiting for the next beta ^_^

thank you~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
[bad comment]can you change Felinar a little? like change the view coz i always sees the big Head

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
Years
DJG , this hack is going in the history as the best pokemon hack ever made !!!!!!!!!

anyways ... i saw falinar three times .Is that supposed to happened ? (i saw him a GREEN LEAF ,SILKWIND PATH and GAURDIA PATH ,)

Last edited by a moderator:

~Darklight~

Years
this hack is Greater than great ! But i think you can,t fix that though .... The first time you see FELINAR the chain start's and if DJG wants that you can capture it later then it would be hard to fix .
in otherwise you need to re-do the Lati*s script (FELINAR is hacked of latios .) so that it only will showe up after aquiring al other things .

Cid

Years
Finally had the time to see this hack... BTW, sorry if I'm not on the team anymore, I just don't feel like hacking right now...

Anyway, it looks good, just like the rest of your creations, DJG.
Hope to see more, and keep up the good work!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Elow. Currently, I was busy with inserting new tiles for RAINBOW CITY, one of the cities in the LEON EMPIRE Sector...
Here are some screenies...

RainbowCity1.png
RainbowCity2.png
RainbowCity3.png

Mapping is half done since I really got tired of tile inserting... -__-
Credits go to TehTehTehTeh(your username is much difficult to type than thethethethe's >.>) and Pounder_Zeikku...

---oOo---​

[bad comment]can you change Felinar a little? like change the view coz i always sees the big Head

sorry, but I ain't a very good spriter...
so it'll stay as is until I ask my spriters to resprite it... :\

DJG , this hack is going in the history as the best pokemon hack ever made !!!!!!!!!

anyways ... i saw falinar three times .Is that supposed to happened ? (i saw him a GREEN LEAF ,SILKWIND PATH and GAURDIA PATH ,)

three times? in GreenLeaf? o,O
why'd that happen? I didn't activated the flag to set it into the wild yet.
I need to confirm this... can you see Felinar's location through your Dex...?

Finally had the time to see this hack... BTW, sorry if I'm not on the team anymore, I just don't feel like hacking right now...

Anyway, it looks good, just like the rest of your creations, DJG.
Hope to see more, and keep up the good work!

that is okay.
no need to say sorry though~

I found another well ... tile error here :
-image removed-

eewww... a tile error...
I'll fix that, thanks~

~Darklight~

Years
no it is stated as AREA UNKNOWN but i saw him once more again ! (im playing at VBA )
And what do you do after you beat RIVAL RICHARD ? Is that the end of the beta ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back