• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking To Complete National Pokedex Need H

Years
My names Lazaro and I am a huge pokemon fan I think this is a great website for those who enjoy pokemon im 14 years old and my 22 year old brother is also a huge fan of pokemon hoping to complete the national pokedex as well. I have been looking around for quite some time for a website that allows me to trade with other players non-hacked pokemon and this looks like the place to be. Hopefully I get to fit in around here. Here are all of the legendaries that I have, I am not willing to trade all of them but I will make exceptions:

Palkia
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion

And here are the non-legendaries that I am willing trade/breed for you:

Cyndaquil
Porygon
Wailmer
Sewaddle
Swadloon
Tirtouga
Pupitar
Gligar
Oshawott
Kabuto
cranidos
Hoppip
Torchic
Squirtle
Treecko
Charmander
Turtwig
Spiritomb
Anorith
Dratini
Pansage/Panpour/Pansear
Evee
Rotom
Ducklett
Vullaby
Gothita

Lists will be updated

*Please fair trade :)

Thanks In Advance! (All my pokemon are legit).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
ha

my treeko eggs are in soul silver and my second DS broke so i have to wait to get another so i can transfer my pokemon to White unless you know another way?

Years
Hey man I cant connect to soul siver right now but if you have anything in Black and White we can trade and if you want I can wait until you solve the problem with your ds and well trade them later on if so you can let me know what pokemon you want for a treecko and ill hold it for you. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
do you have a tornadus i can borrow i just got thunderus and i need tor to get landorous

Years
Im sorry I still havent caught him I was hoping to transfer my gengar from soul silver to use hypnosis and dream eater lol because I still havent caught him :/

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I am willing to trade you anything you need to finish the national dex, and it wont come at a price. (meaning ill trade you whatever you need you can send zubats or something to me)
However there is a catch, I dont own Black or White, only HeartGold. But my heartgold contains all 493 pokemon, so yeah.
Up to you if you want to trade (or can).
Just let me know!
Goodluck!

Years
Hello Migit78 thanks soo much i would appreciate that if you dont mind me asking are you pokemon legit? If so I would really appreciate the help.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
If you don't mind clones, some point throughout the month I should be able to clone and trade you my Darkrai 2012MAY that knows the moves Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack and Nightmare. That is, only if you don't mind clones. Oh, and if you would like, I would happily give you a clone for free, but any Pokemon I don't have would be nice. Especially Legendary Pokemon *Eyeballs your Cresselia*

Years
Hello mareep I would appreciate that but do you mind I lend you the cresselia and you clone one for yourself and then return it. If it's okay with you, thanks :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Unfortunatly I can't clone :( I can find someone to clone it, but it might take a while. I can understand that you will want it back instantly, so if you find someone who can clone it then yay, but if not then once i've found someone to clone my event Darkrai, I can just trade it strait back for it Pokedex info.

Years
Hello mareep thanks for the quick response and ok if you find someone that can clone them let me know i will do the same :) Take care.

Back