• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there cloud534, welcome to PokeCommunity. This is definitely the forum to go to if you love Pokemon.

Though it would be nice if you could tell us a little more about yourself. What are you interested in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics? It would help us get to know you and direct you towards forums that may interest you

I would recommend checking out the Adoption Center here to find a mentor that can help show you around the forum. Just be sure to read the rules.

If you have any more questions, contact one of the mods here, or if you'd like, you can also drop my a VM or PM. In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy you time here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Thanks very much :)
I especially like fire types, I'm on my second black 2 playthrough with an entirely fire type team apart from samurott.
My favoruite games overrall were heartgold/soulsilver.
And I'm fairly into the TCG as well.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there Matt! And Welcome! I think you will really enjoy it hear!
I am also 19 years of age and I greatly adore the fire type poke's. i almost always use the fire starters (except for B/W/B2W2. 3 times for fire fighting is a little too much). My fav. games would have to be Sapphire/Emerald and HeartGold.

With that said, if you ever need anything, you can contact me (even though im fairly still new but have been exploring) or one of the mods.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmm, tough choice. My favoruites would be charizard, moltres, typhlosion, houndoom, ho-oh, blaziken... too many to count. Thats very nice of you.

Back