• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♣ A tribute to supporters and mods ~ Monocolor blue tourney ♣

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
♣ A tribute to supporters and mods ♣
Monocolor blue tourney

by MidnightShine

Introduction:
Hi! Welcome to the monocolor blue tourney! What is this you ask? It's basically like a tribute to supporters and mods, you can only use Pokemon blue in color! So, if you enjoy battling and you like the color blue, join now~

Information:
- Limited seats (20 participants max)
- PC's battle server only
- BC's General Battle rules apply
- 6 vs 6 singles
- Custom battles only
- No ubers - no Thundurus/Kyogre in standard play
- Build your team using this guide

Bonus:
Record all your wins during this tourney - each win will earn you 5 points, losses will not count. First and second to get 40-50 points may use Thundurus/Kyogre if he/she wishes to *must provide firm proof of somesort too*

Participants:
-LMFAO. Word up.
- eric2453
- Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
- king_nick72
- ForeverDash

Ending:
Thanks for reading and I hope this tourney will be a success. Who knows, I might even start some other better tours in the future if this one goes well~ Questions? Feel free to ask me!

MidnightShine 2013: Ideas and CSS credit all go to me

Last edited:
Back