• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Day care trick

is there spot where u step somewhere and it sends you back.
im trying to do the daycare trick where u tape your ds so you move somewhere and it sends you back and it goes on and on

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Oh yeah, I've heard of that! I don't think you can do it in Black and White though. I've heard that you can do it in D/P/Pt.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
why cant i trade my vincinti or event celebi?

This doesn't make any sense \:

Does weather change everyday on routes?

I could have sworn it wasn't raining on Route 7 yesterday.

During certain seasons it rains more, you can tell with Rain, but you cannot tell if it's sunny or not until you enter a battle, it rains more during August, considering it's the worst month for rain, however if it's bad rain with thunderstorms, it means that Thundurus or Torunudus is in the area, iirc Route 7 is the place where you first meet Thund and Torun

Can someone tell me where I might find the Effort Ribbon in these games?

I don't think there are effort ribbons in these games, I've checked all over and nope, nothing, however the EV Checker is in Opelucid City, could try there.

is it me or does confusion seem to be more effective in this game..i dont mean the move imean the status effect

iirc Confusion does more damage depending on your attack? ;o Confusing hasn't had a damage boost as far as I know.

Perriechu

Years
If I get what your saying correctly, you could try going to the Pokemon League gates without the correct badge, once you step up to the gates it automatically sends you back if you don't have the badge, which could work... other than that I don't think there is another place.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
I had a little hard time at the Elite 4. But altough I've beaten the Elite 4. My pokémons were between 43-48 and the league pokémon between 48-50, So when I finished the Elite 4 my Pokémon were between 44-50, SPOILER SPOILER ::
I had to battle "N" well did that, no problem his pokémon were 50-52
So now i ended up with pokémon between 47 and 51, (Serperior50, Haxorus48, Rufflet47, Carracosta48, Zekrom51 and Gigalith48) But I can't find a decent place to train them to atleast 50, I can't get to beat that first Sage, that comes right after N. any suggestions?

Perriechu

Years
Lurk in the grass outside of Victory road, use a Repel of some sort then go look for shaking grass patches Audino give a load of EXP, give whoever is getting trained the Lucky Egg and watch EXP of like 5000 get added onto your Pokemon, this is probably your best shot of training.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I had a little hard time at the Elite 4. But altough I've beaten the Elite 4. My pokémons were between 43-48 and the league pokémon between 48-50, So when I finished the Elite 4 my Pokémon were between 44-50, SPOILER SPOILER ::
I had to battle "N" well did that, no problem his pokémon were 50-52
So now i ended up with pokémon between 47 and 51, (Serperior50, Haxorus48, Rufflet47, Carracosta48, Zekrom51 and Gigalith48) But I can't find a decent place to train them to atleast 50, I can't get to beat that first Sage, that comes right after N. any suggestions?

Like I always say, go back through victory road, into the room with a doctor in it, then you can train your Pokemon easily with Durant, and BOldore, but run away from Mienfoo, and Koromori. And, you can easily heal yourself.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
When i go to the GTS negotiation when i try to select vicinti or the celebi I used to get Zorua it wont let me trade it. i cant remember if it says i cant trade it or if its just grayed out. Same with the crowned Entei, why cant i trade them?

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
my beartic, the ice bear, has hidden power grass. when a cubchoo, it did 2ko's (halved most boldore) on boldore where, via a heal pulse, a surf would do near 80 percent damage.

is its hidden power a strong one?
is grass power a good hidden power for this ice bear?

When i go to the GTS negotiation when i try to select vicinti or the celebi I used to get Zorua it wont let me trade it. i cant remember if it says i cant trade it or if its just grayed out. Same with the crowned Entei, why cant i trade them?

relocator

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
For some reason, there's no water in my White Forest. But there are quite a lot of characters. Any one know why?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Breeding troubles

Simple but frustrating problem: trying to pass stealth rock and spikes to a ferrothorn through breeding with a dwebble, but I can't get an egg. Level 29 male dwebble and level 52 female ferrothorn; should be compatabile, but am getting nadda. May there be anything I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back