• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
I seem to have found a major bug, but I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten it.

Losing any battle now causes you to appear on the Dark Organization aircraft. Doing anything but going through the door will crash the game, and going through the door causes you to face the Dark Organization, which is bad for low-levels.

After starting from scratch, I could play normally up until the frozen mountain place. This bug came into effect after resting with the old lady in the house there (the one that insists you rest again, and again, and again).

I talked to someone there and my game crashed :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2015
I'm stuck after ccatching Dohydra and talking to the shaman in Rintah city. Help anyone? :(

Years
Just a question~ after I fled Breeze Island with Lapras, all the people out in the streets seem to have disappeared. Is that supposed to happen?

Oh, and also... I went to re-challenge the Elemental Masters. I found Janice... but when I went to Vincent and Andrew's Gyms, they weren't there;; All their Gym Trainers are there, but the Masters themselves weren't there... Any help please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Hmmm... Is it normal that if you go into the tower of fate and you walk up to that lava room that there is Hooh to catch? I thought of Chaomega, that recovers your Body and shaymin like it get said at the end.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Wow! This has been a really successful project DJG!! Good luck on finishing this, and more power to you!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
i love the RD series as reign of legends was one of my first(finished)hacks i played and thourally (did i spell that right?) enjoyed the features were GREAT the scripts Exeptional and the maps were well done and in a very good style i cant wait for it to be finished sadly i will most likely only play once its done as i hate playing through and then i get stuck as the beta is done(has happened to many times also when the game is done and you just want to finish it)

Years
the guide tool isn't 100% finished right a well
I'm in Shadow valley and I didn't talked to all sprouts cuz I didn't know you had to and now
I don't know what to do:S someone please help me:O

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Right, I have two bugs to report. Here they are:

1. I loaded the game from an old Ruby ROM, and Nidoking's sprite was that of Winona's anime face. To be honest, it creeped me out...

2. The game keeps freezing every few seconds.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2015
Been stuck after the shadow valley storyline for 2 days already... Any help would be appreciated. I choose to join team gaia btw!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

1. I loaded the game from an old Ruby ROM, and Nidoking's sprite was that of Winona's anime face. To be honest, it creeped me out...

1. That's how Jagold inserted the mugshot, by replacing an old Pokemon, so not really a bug, as you aren't meant to get a Nidoking at all.

2. Freezing as in blank screen, or no movement? Either way, tried searching for a clean Ruby ROM from elsewhere and trying that, as it could just be your ROM? But if you loaded an old Ruby save like earlier, then it could be that. Dunno really, try both.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Been stuck after the shadow valley storyline for 2 days already... Any help would be appreciated. I choose to join team gaia btw!

What mission did you do the latest?

You are not suppose to catch Nidoking in the game, thus I used its sprite to replace it with a mugshot...

Also, try downloading an new clean Ruby ROM...

the guide tool isn't 100% finished right a well
I'm in Shadow valley and I didn't talked to all sprouts cuz I didn't know you had to and now
I don't know what to do:S someone please help me:O

yeah, it isn't complete as well...
You don't need to talk to all those sprouts, though...

Hmmm... Is it normal that if you go into the tower of fate and you walk up to that lava room that there is Hooh to catch? I thought of Chaomega, that recovers your Body and shaymin like it get said at the end.

i haven't done the Tower of Fate yet...

Just a question~ after I fled Breeze Island with Lapras, all the people out in the streets seem to have disappeared. Is that supposed to happen?

Oh, and also... I went to re-challenge the Elemental Masters. I found Janice... but when I went to Vincent and Andrew's Gyms, they weren't there;; All their Gym Trainers are there, but the Masters themselves weren't there... Any help please?

yes and i'll check on those Elemental masters disappearing...

I'm stuck after ccatching Dohydra and talking to the shaman in Rintah city. Help anyone? :(

go to the Hevah League...
you have SURF, right?

Has anyone realized that any tools like Yape or Advanced Starter do not work on the new Beta

i locked it, but it's easily unlockable though... =/

Is it possible to get a Gallade?

nope...

After starting from scratch, I could play normally up until the frozen mountain place. This bug came into effect after resting with the old lady in the house there (the one that insists you rest again, and again, and again).

I talked to someone there and my game crashed :(

i'll check on that...

---oOo---​

New patch is available pipz~

---Details---
PreBeta 5.4 said:
Fixes...

Fix 1: Beginning of the game, when fainting, PLAYER is warped to Dark Organization AirCraft instead of warping to Guardian Town...
Cause of Bug: Wrong sethealing number in level script of Guardia Town's PokeCenter.

Fix 2: Fainting inside Dark Organization AirCraft will now warp you to Rintah Town.
Why: Recycling the Heal Spot in the AirCraft for future plans.

Fix 3: Beatrice, Guardia Town's Master, is fixed.
Cause of Bug: Flags were wrongly set in scripts.

Fix 4: Fixed Zapdos' OverWorld Sprite.
Why: It has random dots on the lower right of it's OW.

Here's the download link...
SendSpace...

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Ruby Destiny is back? Awesome! *downloads to flash drive.* Unfortunately, I can't play it right this second since I'm not able to use my laptop but it should be ready any day now when the new charger comes in.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Okay, this may sound amateurish, but I'm desperate...
I know it's working for everyone else, but not for me. It boots itself up normally(the green borders and the the like), but then it cuts to a black screen...got any ideas?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Alright, I've got two questions.

Why do the caves on the route before Lustersand Town lead me to a house in Oceanshine?

And how can I evolve my Roselia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back