• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra-Curricular Activies

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Extra-Curricular Activities

Do you do any?

When I was in school, I was in choire and outer's club (for outdoor camping and such). That was about it :s I quit both, since my dad wouldn't pick me up after, and outdoor camping in winter =\= something I want to do.

Last edited:
Years
I'm a volunteer in the school's Math Help Center every Wednesday afternoon and a member of the school's Provincial Latin Conference team. I tried out for Mock Trials, but didn't make the cut for the final team. Otherwise, all the other club activities in the school either conflicts with Latin Conference or do not grasp my interests. As for sports, I'm not much of an athletic person, so I'll stay out of those...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I go to Football practice nearly everyday. We mainly workout but also run near the end of practice.

That's it as far as after school activities go.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Back in high school. I was on yearbook staff, student council, and math team.

In college, I've been involved with student senate, residence hall association, and anime club.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I spelt "activities" wrong >_> Just caught that.

And I helped manage the library in grade school :] if that counts.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
I use to be in YearBook, but i got kicked out xD

As of now, I'm not in any extracurricular activities, but I'll be doing Track in High School.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
i'm on src, and was the pom squad manager.
outside of school i dance hip hop, competitively and non competitively at my studio.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Being homeschooled, I guess the only things that count are piano lessons and horse riding. Nigh-on therapeutic, I tell you.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
Years
Well I'm in two clubs. ^__^;
Key club - has nothing to do with keys. xD It's volunteer work around town. ~
&Art club - Pretty much says it all. Although could helping like 20 people out with art be an extra-curricular activity?
I would be in Basketball and in Band, but for some reason I couldn't stand the small amount of team work their was on basketball. Everyone thinks their better than each other, and that just leads to another sad ball-hog x_x i like teamworkkkk.
&In band, well the band director was a huge butt. A lot of people were planning on quitting like i did, but then the old director came back .. -wasn't able to get back in; xD; How sad.

Back