• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Sulfur Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Pokémon Sulfur Version
GENERAL INFORMATION
-Created using RPG Maker XP
-Made possible with venom12's 'Essentials DS'
-Team name: Poltergeist Corp.

STORYLINE
In the lush and scenic island-like region of Zakeo, you are a young boy/girl who has moved to the hometown of Mapleleaf Town, after arriving from Hoenn. Professor Willow of Mapleleaf Town lives next door to you and your neighbor, Mira/Raj. He is allowing you to come to his lab and pick a Pokémon of your choice, as a welcoming to the region. However, shortly upon arriving at his lab, you and the professor discover that two of the three Pokémon are missing, when he says he remembered placing the three on his desk. You decide to take the last Pokémon and begin your quest. When you go to your neighbor's house to brag about your new companion, you find your neighbor panicking. Asking what is wrong, you find out that his/her bike has completely vanished. You try to help your neighbor find it, but it's nowhere to be found. After contacting the local police, they say there has been a recent disturbance with people losing precious belongings and occasionally Pokémon, for them to never turn back up.

What is the strange disturbance?
Who or what is behind the supernatural occurrences?
Why would someone or something do this?

FEATURES
-Over 50 brand new Pokémon(still deciding)!
-Ability to buy real estate(for places to rest/PC/etc.)!
-Dual screen functionality!
-Mystery gift function(still deciding)!
-Explore the Zakeo region as well as the Hoenn region!

...and possibly many more to come!

SCREENSHOTS
View attachment 60916

View attachment 60917

View attachment 60918

HELP
I would appreciate the help for the following positions:
-Mapper
-Scripter
-Spriter
-Art/Tilesets
-Intro vid/In-game vids/Title screen
-Banners/supporter bars

I know some Ruby, and can do sounds and music.

CREDITS
-poccil for original 'Pokémon Essentials'
-venom12 for implementation of dual screens
-Enterbrain for RPG Maker XP

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I'll approve this for now, but you'll need to have at least two screenshots within the next 48 hours.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
So you need a:
-Mapper
-Spriter
-Scripter
-Sounds/Music
-Art/Tilesets

What are you making in your project if you need that many people on your team? It's like you had an idea and you want everyone else to make it while you sit back and chill. Just sayin'...

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I'll approve this for now, but you'll need to have at least two screenshots within the next 48 hours.
Not a problem. I can get some, however, they are with the old tilesets until I decide which tilesets I will use, then I will update them.

So you need a:
-Mapper
-Spriter
-Scripter
-Sounds/Music
-Art/Tilesets

What are you making in your project if you need that many people on your team? It's like you had an idea and you want everyone else to make it while you sit back and chill. Just sayin'...
Well, now I have been improving my scripting skills, and I can take charge of sounds and music, so I guess I'll scratch those two positions off the list.

EDIT: Screens are up, but with default tilesets, meaning, they are subject to change. They will be changed if I find new tilesets, or if I get a good spriter.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Looks ok so far, story sounds a little goofy (as in it sounds like someones just robbing people) but interesting at the same time.

you do need to do something about the fonts, overflowing out of the bottom menu.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Looks ok so far, story sounds a little goofy (as in it sounds like someones just robbing people) but interesting at the same time.

you do need to do something about the fonts, overflowing out of the bottom menu.
Ah, yes, I might have to change the story just a bit, but it's also because I have no team. As far as fonts go, they were originally done like that by venom12. I can change them to be smaller, or choose a different font like Droid Sans. I do thank you for posting, and hopefully, maybe some people will come and help.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
you should post in the team recriutment thread if you havent already.
Ah, I haven't tried that thread. Well, that should help then. Maybe this project will take off.

EDIT:
This project is going under, as I have recruited absolutely no team members. Being a lost cause of an idea, I have given up on this project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back