• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Holy hell, Chris, you are not supposed to be that tall.
I'm 6'3" or 6'4", not really sure which one is my actual height. I've been measured at both before, but I tend to go with 6'4", haha.

Years
I am 5'11 and slightly underweight.

I am like the Hulk in Asia. They're like "wow you should be like Yao Ming" and I'm like "..."

I'm severely under weight, but I struggle sticking to programs in order to help me gain weight.
I call it sexy, but I find myself thinking really shallow thoughts about other people which is a quality I would like to get rid of.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Holy hell, Chris, you are not supposed to be that tall.
I'm 6'3" or 6'4", not really sure which one is my actual height. I've been measured at both before, but I tend to go with 6'4", haha.
I'd think I've ever asked your height before. Wow you're tall XD

I am... something. 5'10" I think.

Years
I'm not that tall V____V

I'd be able to kick you in the face if I wanted to though, Captain. Hypothetically speaking of course . . . mufufufufufu...

Years
My parents are planning on taking in a puppy which only has three legs because a previous owner abused and kicked the puppy to the point where one of his legs had to be removed.

Years
I don't know the details, all that I know is that the previous owner abused him to the point where he lost a leg. I think my parents take ownership of him this Saturday.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My parents are planning on taking in a puppy which only has three legs because a previous owner abused and kicked the puppy to the point where one of his legs had to be removed.

Aw, that's horrible :( Poor puppy, at least he'll be in a good home with your parents now. What kind of dog is he?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's always nice to have people who are willing to adopt pets who need new owners or were formerly abused... it can be hard to train them or be friends with them again, so I totally applaud people who take up the steps to do so.

Years
Every time I hear about a cat or dog (or kitten or puppy) that needs a home I want to go out and take it home with me and have to argue in my head when I can't actually do that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I do too, at the animal shelter I just want to take all the animals home because seeing them in cages is depressing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I despise those commercials that play the sad music while showing footage of animals that were abused, asking you to donate. I can't stand them; every time they come on, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. What makes me feel worse about them, is the fact that I'm unable to donate because I have no money whatsoever. They sure do one hell of a job of screwing with my emotions.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I despise those commercials that play the sad music while showing footage of animals that were abused, asking you to donate. I can't stand them; every time they come on, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. What makes me feel worse about them, is the fact that I'm unable to donate because I have no money whatsoever. They sure do one hell of a job of screwing with my emotions.
Is it bad that I laugh at these commercials? I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but while I do feel bad for those animals, I find it hysterical that people would go to such lengths to protect the animals. They are just that: animals.
please dont kill me now

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There's a cat that keeps coming to my back door and crying and crying. My mom went out there with a spray bottle in hopes it would go home but it just backed out of range and kept meowing and waiting for us to let it inside. ;_;

WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER CAT. I'M SORRY ADORABLE KITTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back