• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

Very smooth and pretty GoT gif, so props to that. A gripe with the sig though, is that having it on the right side is a little off-putting, to me anyways The gif is also a tad small, but that's negligible. But overall, smooth, sleek, and very nice.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
7/10
Sleek gif, although I'd lead the text at the default theme text color. The gray doesn't work on lighter themes.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
6/10

It's a nice animated signature, but my only problem is that it is too small and maybe it would look better in the center.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
9.5/10 simply looooove it. lol. nothing better than a tyrantum destroying the city(yaaay. I remembered the name.) just dont get the text at bottom...

Echidna

Years
8 // 10
I love that Pokemon, and it's a pretty cool signature. Organized, simple... etc.

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Creepy but well painted. In my opinion, I believe that the red should be taken off the bottom text and you should italicize it and the text above it should be made bold.

7outta10.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Herp, Derp, Herpaderp

cute and funny 8.3/10

I know mine sucks ;_;
I'm uncreative

Echidna

Years
1 // 10
Very LQ image, unnecessary gap between the image and the text, bad text formatting... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back