• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Brown Nuzlocke

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Hey everyone! Nefashu here, deciding to play one of my favourite hacks, in Nuzlocke format! So if you're a fan of such things and don't mind me making obscure pop culture references, then this is the playthrough for you!

Comments, likes and subscriptions are much appreciated, but regardless, I hope you enjoy my content! I'm certainly psyched!

Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
The.. sprites in this game is quite amusing. XD I love you trying to voice act the characters; I really want more LPers to do that. o3o;; (Well, I should do it too, hehe). I secretly hope that you'll catch a nidoqueen for some reason, hehe.

Good luck on this Nuzlock; I do like this LP so far~! I added it to the thread index so you and others can see it later. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
The.. sprites in this game is quite amusing. XD I love you trying to voice act the characters; I really want more LPers to do that. o3o;; (Well, I should do it too, hehe). I secretly hope that you'll catch a nidoqueen for some reason, hehe.

Good luck on this Nuzlock; I do like this LP so far~! I added it to the thread index so you and others can see it later. :3

Thank you for your kind words =) Yeah, I like to give character to my playthroughs, it really irks me when people that do playthroughs just skip through all of the text and deem it unimportant. It's an adventure, not a procession!

Anywho sadly I'll be away for a week or two but in the meantime parts two to six are up!

Part 2
Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler:

Part 5
Spoiler:

Part 6
Spoiler:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Hey dude! I only just seen this thread now and your content is really good, I'll be sure to sub and like, and hopefully keep up with this series! Hope you stay consistent! I was doing a Brown LP on my channel too but my laptop is broken and I'm waiting for it to get repaired! Much respect for Brown dude! And yes Wrap is definitely broken lol.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Hey dude! I only just seen this thread now and your content is really good, I'll be sure to sub and like, and hopefully keep up with this series! Hope you stay consistent! I was doing a Brown LP on my channel too but my laptop is broken and I'm waiting for it to get repaired! Much respect for Brown dude! And yes Wrap is definitely broken lol.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy! Consistency really isn't my thing but I'll try my best, eh?

Part 8 is here, more routes equals more potential captures!

Part 8:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Bunch of episodes to catch up on, including two gym battles and some odd misspelling!

Episode 10 - Pervert
Spoiler:

Episode 11 - Silky Smooth
Spoiler:

Episode 12 - Women Can't Spell
Spoiler:

Episode 13 - Can You Dig It?
Spoiler:

Episode 14 - Gwappa!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Needless to say, I'm not the biggest fan of Haunter...

Episode 18:
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ugh, I used to haaaaaate those confuse rays & Hypnosis too. XD Back in the old R/B/Y, I dunno how those AIs know exactly know when you wake up or switch pokemon. @_@;; Kudos for living through that pain. ;o;

Anywho, I've been watching your LP, and you're doing an amazing job! Love your voice and your commentary; definitely encouraging you to keep it up, and I look forward to more soon. <33

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Ugh, I used to haaaaaate those confuse rays & Hypnosis too. XD Back in the old R/B/Y, I dunno how those AIs know exactly know when you wake up or switch pokemon. @_@;; Kudos for living through that pain. ;o;

Anywho, I've been watching your LP, and you're doing an amazing job! Love your voice and your commentary; definitely encouraging you to keep it up, and I look forward to more soon. <33

Many thanks for the compliments! And yeah, that's unlimited AI PP for you!

Speaking of which, here's episode 19, time to try and get a Ghost type of my very own!

Episode 19:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
More preparation for the fifth gym, and the obstacles keep getting trickier!

Episode 20:
Spoiler:

Episode 21:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
To the sixth gym we go, and things all of a sudden get super high level!

Episode 22:
Spoiler:

Episode 23:
Spoiler:

Episode 24:
Spoiler:

Episode 25:
Spoiler:

Back