• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
WTF? I thought it was Let's Play on the slide? Anyway, you should ask a super mod or up to change the thread title, at first I thought it was Let's Play Pokemon Black.

Man did you just seem like an idiot!
That was a joke!
Read the last episode again, and keep a close eye on last couple of screenshot comments!

Dragiiin

yo im bread and bread is me
Years

That was a joke!
Read the last episode again, and keep a close eye on last couple of screenshot comments!
You're a douchebag. Seriously, outright CALLING him an idiot just because you can't convey sarcasm over the internet?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

That was a joke!

...and that was disrespectful as all ****. Please try to keep these sort of comments out of threads and kept to yourself in the future.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Just so you all know, my computer is STILL not repaired. They said it'd take 4 days, but it's been nearly two weeks now, and it sounds like all they've done so far is figure out what the issue is, something I already knew when I brought it in... Horrible service.
Anyway, this means I have no clue when I'll get it back. I'm really sorry guys, there's just nothing I can do.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Wait what's that coming out of her shorts?
Lmfao I laughed and laughed

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I'm posting so Kholdy has more time to get his computer fixed.

I hope it's fixed soon. :(

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Yeah, I am really, really disappointed with the service I'm getting. I still check here daily, by the way... But I don't have my save on here, as you can probably guess.
There's a chance I'll drop this project altogether, actually. I wanted to finish the LP before the western release of the games, that has been my goal from the start. But thanks to my wonderful local computer store, that's now pretty much impossible.
If I do in fact drop this project, I'll likely start another LP project instead though. In case anyone's interested, here are the games I think would be interesting for me to do a screenshot LP of:
-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
-Etrian Odyssey I
-Professor Layton (any)

I considered the Ace Attorney series, but there's way too much text in there - would contain far too many images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back