• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex 2!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Welcome!
Migit's National Dex

Rules:
Spoiler:

Profiles:

Hibiki.png

Game : HeartGold
Name : Nathan
Trainer ID : 01100
Friend Code : 0647 2404 1795

Services:
(Mostly Free)

Evolving
Leveling Up
IV/EV/Hack Checks
Breeding
Cloning
Shiny Breeding / Egg Move Breeding
All TMs/Items/Potions/Balls/Berries and Battle Items are also avaliable in any trade I do with you.

Whitelist!
Spoiler:

Blacklist
Spoiler:

Pending Trades
Spoiler:

[.

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
kanto.jpg

Shiny
Spoiler:

Shiny Legend
Spoiler:

Foreign
Spoiler:

EV'd
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
jhoto.jpg

Shiny
Spoiler:

Shiny Legend
Spoiler:

EV'd
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
hoenna.jpg

Shiny
Spoiler:

Shiny Legend
Spoiler:

EV'd
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
sinnohl.jpg

Shiny
Spoiler:

Shiny Legend
Spoiler:

EV'd
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
unova.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
My Events!
(Will be updated shortly)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Breeding!

I can breed every pokemon on my HG, I have them all aswell so you do not need to provide parents!
Also I can breed Shiny on my 4th Gen (RNG)
IVs I never learnt to RNG, but I do use a flawless Ditto so I can get 2 IVs of 31 for you on request

I like to breed for Egg moves, so I will update my Egg move pokes shortly

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
I have a Regirock in my Diamond I could trade you :D

Lv40 (Slightly Touched, can remove the EVs if you really want but it'd take a little time)
Quiet Nature
OT John
ID 25359
i don't know IVs sorry

I'm interested in the Bold Flawless Happiny, the Jolly Flawless Dratini, or the Adamant Flawless Magikarp.

I also have a lot of Unova Dex fillers so just name a handful and I can probably get some of them :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Don't know if you saw my other post, but I really want your Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi. I can offer some other shiny Pokemon, Victini, or any Gen V you may need I most likely have.

Tux

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Hi, I am new to this forum ^_^"

But I am interested in your Chimchar that has Blaze Kick and Thunderpunch and what I have is limited to mostly 5th gen but I also have some previous gens as well ^^

For the 5th gen just ask and I might have it ^^ the only ones I dont are Thundurus, Landorus or Tornadus.......but I do have the new musketeer trio ^^

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I am intersted in the shiny EVd dragonite and thr shiny EVd heatran

I dont have a regirock, here is what I can offer :

shiny EVd porygon-z
EVd primeape
EVd yanmega
shiny EVd arcanine

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
hey could u cmt for the reshiram?
i have a zekrom its touched tho or i can offer all the starters for it. ^_^

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I have a Regirock in my Diamond I could trade you :D

Lv40 (Slightly Touched, can remove the EVs if you really want but it'd take a little time)
Quiet Nature
OT John
ID 25359
i don't know IVs sorry

I'm interested in the Bold Flawless Happiny, the Jolly Flawless Dratini, or the Adamant Flawless Magikarp.

I also have a lot of Unova Dex fillers so just name a handful and I can probably get some of them :D

Is the Regirock Shiny?
If it is, you can have all 3 :D

Don't know if you saw my other post, but I really want your Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi. I can offer some other shiny Pokemon, Victini, or any Gen V you may need I most likely have.

Are the Shinies Gen V?
Jirachi is held out for special trades only, cause it is an extremely rare pokemon

Hmm, what do you want for your Shiny Latias besides Regirock?

Ah, Do you have an EV'd pokes?

Hi, I am new to this forum ^_^"

But I am interested in your Chimchar that has Blaze Kick and Thunderpunch and what I have is limited to mostly 5th gen but I also have some previous gens as well ^^

For the 5th gen just ask and I might have it ^^ the only ones I dont are Thundurus, Landorus or Tornadus.......but I do have the new musketeer trio ^^

I dont know what the musketeer trio is (my BW knowledge is very kimited at the moment) so maybe one of them?
You'd have to inform me if thats a fair trade, if its not, my Unova dex isnt doing brilliantly, so I can find something else im missing

I am intersted in the shiny EVd dragonite and thr shiny EVd heatran

I dont have a regirock, here is what I can offer :

shiny EVd porygon-z
EVd primeape
EVd yanmega
shiny EVd arcanine

Porygon Z and Arcanine sound good.

hey could u cmt for the reshiram?
i have a zekrom its touched tho or i can offer all the starters for it. ^_^

Eury, I'll give you Reshiram for free, you gave me 3 free pokes yesterday. Its the least I can do

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I could check the EVs, but do you want it to be maxed out or UT?

Maxed out, but an EV'd poke. Is one where the EVs have specifically been maxed out to give it its best chance in battle. Eg/ Blissey with EVs 252 HP, 252 S-Def, 6 Def. As its now pretty much impossible to KO

Back