• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a rare card? Haven't seen anything like it

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I have a Nidoqueen error card with no fossil logo. But the interesting part is the foil isn't attached to the cardboard part of the card. The card is in two pieces. I compared it to other cards and it doesn't appear to be fake. I haven't seen anything like it and was wondering if it is rare or worthless. If anyone knows how much it is worth let me know. Thanks!

I'm new so it wouldn't let me post any pictures of the card. If you pm me or give me your email I can send pics

Years
Did you compare the feel of it to other cards? It appears legitimate on the surface, but I do have my doubts about its authenticity. If it's legitimate it's certainly not something that would be sought after by collectors, though, especially in the frayed condition it's in.

Which side of the card is that foil pattern on? Because that'd probably be our best tell right there.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
It's part of my old collection I found in the closet. Don't remember exactly where I got it. Pulled it out a sleeve to take a pic to sell it and it was in two pieces. Maybe I go a fake along the line and it just now came apart? If it is a fake it is a very good one because it looks and feels just like the other cards

Back