• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best Fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Everyone wants to make a fan-game. Let me name some
  • Pokemon Yellow XD
  • Pokemon Music
  • Pokemon Lost Era
  • Pokemon Crystal Advanced
  • Pokemon Light
  • Pokemon Shining
  • Pokemon Champion
  • Pokemon Forever Night
  • Pokemon Chosen Destiny
  • Pokemon Solar and Lunar
  • Pokemon Black Night

OK my thread got undoed so I'll go right to the point. People always cancel their games because of an obstacle someone else can overcome. If we work together, then we can I bet, create the greatest pokemon fangame!

Last edited:

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
OK, maybe you didn't get it. If we ALL work together.

That is
Jade
Peekimon
Racoon
Me
And many other people.

A Pokecommunity fan game. We all have good qualities and bad qualities. My bad quality (or one of them) is to code in RM2K. If we put all our good qualities together, we need no bad qualities. There can be no mistakes in the game.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I don't get the point of this thread? But... why are Music, Crystal Advanced, Forever Night, and Solar and Lunar there? They're not that great...

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
This probally wont happen because to do this would take too much communicantion and it would be a pain to have to combine everyones part of the game together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back