• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets!

Years
Do you have any pets? If you do, what are they called?
No.

If you don't have a pet, do you want a pet? If so, what pet would that be? What would you call it?
Does my mother count?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Well, I have two Dogs and a Hamster >.> Well...it's my little sister's Hamster, but she doesn't clean it so me and my mum have to >.>
Anyways, the Dogs are Holly (a Shih Tzu/Jack Russell cross) and Willaby (a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel), which was a pun on Holly Willoughby, but it was spelt simpler. xD Anyways, Holly is a bossy dog, a little moody sometimes, but has recently been in a really good mood and Willaby is really daft and dopey and will wag his tail at anything you say, but he's loveable :')
The Hamster is called Badger, but me and my mum call him Chris after my uncle because they have many resemblances xD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Do you have any pets? If you do, what are they called?
I have two pets, a cat and a dog. The cats name is Nana (my sister named it, but my family has a terrible track record with pet names. Our last cats name was Girl :/) and my dogs name is Honey.
Even though the cats name is Nana, she's actually a boy, lol. We've had to keep the gender secret from my sister for a couple of years because when we first got the cat, we didn't see the penis and we didn't bother to ask about the gender. So behind my sisters back (she's 7 btw), we call the cat Trannycat, lol.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
No and do not want. Not an animal person and they seem like an unnecessary expense. I'm anxious my future wife would want one, it's like almost everybody has pets now.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I have a cat, we got that when I was about 4/5 years old from friends of my dad. I love her as if she were my sister because I've known her for my entire life, even though she can get a little 'playful' at times lol. I have a little bird named Pidgey, she's actually my sister's but she's also a bit mine haha. I used to have a dog, he was there already when I was born and he died when I was about 11, that was very sad, but I was young.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I was gonna post a whole huge post about all our pets and how much my family loves them, but I am gonna do the short version instead. XD

My family has four cats and a dog. The cats are named Max (my cat), Miss Kitty, Boscoe (My mom's favorite cat ever), and Idgie. My mom is a cat person, so we have always had more cats than dogs. XD Oh, and all our pets have been rescued.

Desmond, our dog, was a stray who showed up at my great aunt's house. She couldn't take him, so she called us, and we took him in. He has been a handful though, and we are still trying to potty train him. -__-

Back