• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online Fan Club

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
omg, I hate how they are ending the episodes now. First the last ep with the cliffhanger, and now... this. Anyways, is it going to be 25 eps after all?

Spoiler:

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
I know... the episodes always have such emotional twists that i dont even know what to think sometimes.

Ep 14
Spoiler:
Lol
Spoiler:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Wow, this anime moves at a super fast pace! But I love it! I love how you're never quite sure how the story is going to turn out. I enjoy Kirito so much, although I don't watch millions of animes, he does seem rather different from the stereotypical protagonist of a shounen anime; he'd much rather work by himself, renegade tendencies, actually gets the girl. I do actually find the romance in this anime so cute.

Ep 14

Spoiler:

User: Jorah
Would you want to live in Aincrad?
Hahaha, no way! I'm not dying for a game! I'd be too scared to battle so would just have to do other random duties...

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Gawd things are getting tence

@Ralaila- I agree with you i probably wouldnt keep watching it if they got rid of kirito and asuna, that would be horrible! D:
@Jorah- Well i think that they may do a few romantic episodes then i know that they are going to do ANOTHER game lol, the name escapes me but i do know that there will be another game.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
When I saw what happened in the episode I really thought the the series was finished but they still have 11 more episodes to go :/ .
For your sake if you don't like spoilers don't watch the video in the spoiler box, if not go right on ahead :D

Spoiler:

Username:Trask3000
Q: Would you want to live in Aincrad?
A: Umm, this is a circumstantial situation. I would love to live there but if I can't logout that is pretty horrible. But if I'm already trapped in Aincrad, I would probably settle down and not risk dying on the higher levels. Asuna mentions that all players' real bodies must be currently being treated on hospitals and their condition can not be kept indefinitely, thus living in the game won't last forever.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Sooooo... episode 15 i think aired today. For you lucky japanese guys, the raw is already up. I watched abt 10 secs.
Spoiler:

I am honestly wondering how they'll continue. Will it stay awesome or will the epicness go down now? The awesomeness of the series that is? Anticipation is killing me.

Years
Username: Ariana

Would you like to live in Aincrad?

Yes, because living a life of excitement would be rather enjoyable. As you may have seen in the anime, many were able to adapt to the new lifestyle, though I'd prefer to be able to come and go as i please, It still would be an interesting change.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I would like to join please:)

Username: Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Yes I would. It is such a nice place considered only in the game though. It would be tough if you're gonna trapped inside the game..but I must say, it is kinda nice to live in such a place.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Episode 15
Spoiler:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
^I kinda like the fact how Kirito's feelings for Asuna is quite strong. Seeing him down for not having Asuna awaken in the real world. It was touching yet sad though specially the first scene. I'm looking forward for more Asuna and Kirito's interaction in ALO. Hoping something will..

Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Wow I haven't been here for a while, though I gotta make sure I don't open spoilers, I haven't seen the past two episodes.

I think it would be a nice place to live, only if it were something like a utopia where it doesn't end or anything like that, but you know, you're not bedridden in a hospital or anything like that. If it were something like Floor 22 (Kirito's and Asuna's honeymoon) it would be very endearing and nice, but I couldn't imagine living somewhere huge like a city or anything. I love the fact that it's so versatile, how you could live in a desert if you wanted to, or a nice place, perfect for a honeymoon or the big city or anything.

Here's something moreso extending on that question on if you were living in Aincrad. We've seen many people with different occupations: Blacksmiths, Chefs, Merchants and so on. If you were to live in Aincrad, what occupation would you take?

This is all assuming you won't be fighting on the front lines with the big dogs or anything, but decided to settle down and help the people of Aincrad.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Finally joining this club yayayayayay

Username: Leaf Storm

Would you live in Aincrad?
I would, and I'll probably end up being a solo player roaming around the land instead of being an NPC. The first floor is where I'll probably live, I like the scenery and it's child friendly as well. I prefer bigger cities than small towns. I love the huge spaces.

Regarding episode 15:
Spoiler:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I loved this past episode. (15)

Spoiler:

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Episode 15. Out finally.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Name: SNOR(es)LAX
Q: Would you want to live in Aincrad?
A: Yes, if there isn't a death game in Aincrad, I would love to live there, otherwise no.

This was my thoughts about SAO episodes 14 and 15 where I posted on the Sword Art Online thread over at the Japanese Entertainment sub-forum but I thought I would post it here.

My feelings about episode 14 and 15.
Spoiler:

episode 15
Spoiler:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Episode 16:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Episode 16
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Guys the club thread isn't for episode discussion thats what the JE thread is for, the club thread is for discussion about the world that SAO is in. On that matter I propose a new topic.

How far would you go to protect someone that you meet in the video game, whether it be a person you fall in love with in the game or a really good friend you make in the game? Would you treat is as real life and do everything possible or would you just think its just a game?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hmm? I don't find much wrong with discussing the episode a bit We will have plenty of time to discuss topics when the anime ends yes hold back your tears wait too late ;__;

I condensed your topic so it fit in the CSS. I was just talking about this today with Olli and Tsuitc. xD;

How far would you go to protect someone that you met in a virtual world, whether it be a good friend or a love interest?
If I was in Kirito's position (i.e. awesomely good at SAO), then yes, I'd do my best to save my friend or crush. I would just find it natural to smash anyone who threatens those precious to me. If I was like, level 10 most of the time, then nope, plz don't hurt me. ):< Does that make sense?

Back